Mouse 마우스 [2021]

THEORIES POST

Theory #1

The cases in this series will revolve around the percentages. 

Judging from what we have, we have a photo of the wall that sprayed 10%.

Since we are told that JBR will fight against the top 1% Psycho,

so i don't see that, fighting against percentages of the psycho genes is not impossible.

Since we start from 10%, then it will all go down from here. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Theory #2

The idea that JBR could very well be starting off as a innocent boy and slowly as

the time goes by, something in him mutated which resulted in him become a psychopath as well. 

Since we know that he is the one who prayed not to become the monster 

and with the combination of the concept of inevitable fate, so i don't see why

he will not turn at the end. We could get a monster vs monster fight at the end, as I believe that

if the psycho is the top %1, normal humans can't fight with him, it is only if someone is on the 

same level as him, then it would be an even plain field.

Theory #3

At a very young stage, he got into an accident and received a gift to understand the killers.

This one, tells me his gift could mutate him into a psychopath at the end. It might start off

as a gift and then turn into a curse. His memories might also unlock his 'genes' of becoming 

a true psychopath.

Theory #4

Ahn Nae Sung should be JBR’s father. Judging from JBR’s monster speech & how he got into an accident. What if Nae Sung was afraid of his own son so he caused the accident that resulted in JBR forgetting his past, and somehow it made him become justice minded.

More to be added!

• Insightful 3
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I would like to work on a film set just for the free food trucks....ok, I lied. I would like to not work but still take part in the free food trucks. :laugh:

From your theories, @Darkarcana, I think I like the second and third one. I think it'll be interesting to see how his childhood shaped how he grew up and what he does now as an adult. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I would like to work on a film set just for the free food trucks....ok, I lied. I would like to not work but still take part in the free food trucks. :laugh:

From your theories, @Darkarcana, I think I like the second and third one. I think it'll be interesting to see how his childhood shaped how he grew up and what he does now as an adult. 

Right?:letalQQ:I honestly just want to see him go spiralling out of control with his own mental health. Occasionally losing it:laugh::eeeee:I love oppa evil!:eeeee:

• Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

21 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Right?:letalQQ:I honestly just want to see him go spiralling out of control with his own mental health. Occasionally losing it:laugh::eeeee:I love oppa evil!:eeeee:

I don't know if I want THAT to happen, but I wouldn't mind if he lost a bit of control in the drama. :laugh:

• Haha 2

@Tofu dubuuu @Alice Wonderlandhonestly though. You both are my only people here who I can talk about this drama:laugh: let me just spill my beans. Please bear with me!

Have y’all read the script reading video? They describe each character’s bio. I watched it and I felt suspicious. Like oppa is the good one. Sure of cause, but he is too good. Like too good to be true. The rest of the main cast have met the monster and its only him who is the super good one. It really makes you wonder if they were trying to hide other stuff, if not he is too innocent. :idk:

• Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

With the amount of new dramas releasing in February, I applaud all of those drama content creators. They will be working hard the next two months. 

giphy.gif

And by they, most likely @abs-oluteM but I realized that I keep adding dramas to my list too. Thankfully February is a much slower month for me at work. :pandacool:

The character info looks amazing, @Darkarcana!! :duckhearts:

• Haha 3

Thankfully February is a much slower month for me.

My February is completely empty except for beyond evil lol! Then March will be this little rat haha (ps I’m not talking shit. It’s called mouse lol mouse=rat) hahaha

The character info looks amazing,

Pwahaha I’m not taking any credits of their works but thanks for the comment! What do you think of their bios? Seung Gi sounds very innocent yeah? While the others are all goals orientated. This has been bugging me a lot hahaha like are they hiding something? Hmmmmmm

• Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

8 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

My February is completely empty except for beyond evil lol! Then March will be this little rat haha (ps I’m not talking shit. It’s called mouse lol mouse=rat) hahaha

Haha! I thought my February was going to be pretty slow, but now I'm not so sure. I keep adding to my drama list, somehow. Why must there be so many good and interesting dramas coming out all at once?! 

8 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

What do you think of their bios? Seung Gi sounds very innocent yeah? While the others are all goals orientated.

He'll probably have a dark side because it's Lee Seung Gi. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Tofu @Darkarcana @Alice Wonderland so many dramas airing in Feb / March have very dark themes. Isn’t it like valentine’s or spring , or something where flowers bloom & stuff?  I keep seeing dead bodies & people running for their lives ! :shocked2:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu @Darkarcana @Alice Wonderland so many dramas airing in Feb / March have very dark themes. Isn’t it like valentine’s or spring , or something where flowers bloom & stuff?  I keep seeing dead bodies & people running for their lives ! :shocked2:

We serve rats here. You want one? :laugh:Well, all of these dark dramas are for people who are bitter that they have no partners for valentines and want to release that said anger on to investigating criminals :laugh: aka me (not really) hahaha

• Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif