Mouse 마우스 [2021]

1 hour ago, Bee said:

Hello~~~

Just want to say I will be watching this one! 

Hello ! Welcome to JangHaven.  Happy you’re joining us here. 

——-

Some stills 

@Darkarcana @SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland is your oppa doing a show & tell ? 

On 2/28/2021 at 4:01 AM, Tofu said:

Rated 19 for the first episode?! Hmm...what are they going to be showing us. :pandathink:

For this reason alone , I will hv to watch this :Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

18 hours ago, Bee said:

Hello~~~

Just want to say I will be watching this one! 

Hi @Bee! Are you a fan of Lee Seung Gi too?

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

is your oppa doing a show & tell ? 

Why does this look like Lee Seung Gi in real life and not acting? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@abs-oluteMmagic show..judging from teaser..the box he gonna do magic on got something bloody inside.. cause it frightened oppa and the audience alot.

D1!

Hi @Beeso nice to have you here!

@Warm PawsThank you so much for the support of this thread! ❤ Drop by bee and warm paws cause I'm expecting we are gonna discuss alot every episode...haha 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

b0f3322290d747c5b925e433825fd1a8.jpeg?s=

tvN Drama “Mouse” To Be Rated 19+ For First Episode

The production staff of the tvN drama “Mouse” shared why viewers should tune in to the upcoming premiere!

“Mouse” is about an upright and innocent young man named Jung Ba Reum (Lee Seung Gi) and a lawless detective named Go Moo Chi (Lee Hee Joon) obsessed with revenge against the serial killer who murdered his parents when he was a child. The two men form an unlikely partnership to chase down an evil predator who is called the “top 1 percent” of psychopaths.

It has been announced that the premiere episode of the drama will be rated 19+. This is in order to create a more complete episode in the drama’s thriller genre, as well as flesh out the “evil predator” character who is the worst even among psychopaths.

The production staff also shared three reasons to tune in to the drama:

Director Choi Joon Bae’s genre masterpiece

In the teasers and highlight clips, the drama has shown cinematography and spectacle on the level of a big-budget thriller movie. Director Choi Joon Bae received praise for his detailed mise-en-scène and excellent cinematographic skills in his previous project, “Come and Hug Me,” so viewers are looking forward to how he builds the world of “Mouse.”

A thrilling and unpredictable storyline

Any thriller lives or dies by the tension of its plot! At the heart of “Mouse” is the chase for the psychopathic predator, carried out by two men who could not be more different. Each episode will show the unlikely partners finding new clues and slowly unraveling the case along with the other characters in the drama. Screenwriter Choi Ran’s script is expected to keep viewers on the edge of their seats with unpredictable twists and turns in this “human hunting chase thriller.”

A cast packed with talent and chemistry

Multitalented entertainer Lee Seung Gi returns to the small screen in “Mouse,” joined by the talented character actor Lee Hee Joon. Park Ju Hyun lands the perfect role that contrasts her delicate looks with her fierce and passionate acting, while Kyung Soo Jin adds another layer of drama to the characters’ complicated lives. It is this skilful cast that brings the director’s camerawork and the screenwriter’s plot to life.

The production staff stated, “Our drama will open new prospects for tvN’s genre projects with the perfect combination of strong writing, brilliant direction, and passionate acting. This spring, please look forward to the powerful and thrilling premiere of ‘Mouse.'”

“Mouse” will premiere on March 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Check out a teaser below!

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 2/10/2021 at 8:20 AM, Darkarcana said:

Saw this theory and I really wish it would happen!

Maybe the MC was identified as a psychopath before he was born. I remember them asking, "If you knew your child was a psychopath, would you still give birth to them?" His parents probably did, and decided to nature him into a just and upright character that helps everyone so he wouldn't be considered a 'psychopath'. 

Sorry. I have not really paid full attention yet on the articles and videos yet. But based on what I skimmed, this is somewhat my first impression as well.

My instant reaction is that LSG/ JBR is both the main protagonist and main antagonist. JBR's parents must have learned that their child will be a psycopath but decided to still raise him. They probably had to falsify his documents to make it work. If their technology for testing if someone is a psychopath only works on the fetus stage, and they have no way to use the same technology on someone to prove that they are not a psychopath, then once you are cleared for the test, you are cleared for life. It'll already be in your records that you are not (and maybe there's no way for you to be) a psychopath, thus putting you way down the suspect list.

It was mentioned here already that JBR's character is suspiciously 'too good' and I agree, it might just be a front. I feel like it'll be JBR chasing after himself. It could just be a game to him and as a cop, he is doing it to 'help' detectives catch himself, because he is already at the point of wanting to be caught and get recognition for his 'amazing' crimes, after all, it won't be fun if no one can match you as the top 1%. 

Or maybe he's doing it 'to be loved' or 'feel loved'. Being able to get one step closer to the killer (which is himself) is one way of getting recognized or approved of.

Anyway. Those are my thoughts so far. Feel free to debunk my theory if I clearly missed details that were already presented. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

@Warm Pawsit would be indeed an interesting twist if he is both ways. At this point, I stop theorising because it's today! Yayyyyy! I just hope he have some sort of psychopathic tendency leaking here and there! Hahaha

30 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

It was mentioned here already that JBR's character is suspiciously 'too good' and I agree, it might just be a front.

It has been quite a stir too for others

I agree, even the teasers and highlights. They show the Second ML more than JBR which to me is really unusual as to why the Lack of screen time. We see in the highlights that Second ML looks like a psycho himself (though I'm pretty sure genetically he is not). But for JBR, it's like nothing...😓there is nothing much that pack a punch for us to know his personality. So this pointer is the one that made me very curious and wanting to find out more about him.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

12 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

At this point, I stop theorising because it's today! Yayyyyy! I just hope he have some sort of psychopathic tendency leaking here and there! Hahaha

Yeah, that's why I wanted to make sure I post my pre-show theory now just so I was able to state my baseline. Of course our theories will transform as the show progresses, or maybe even solidify!

From what I know, LSG usually plays headstrong, passionate characters. So it'll be misleading (yet fun!) for him to be a cunning, calculating character. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wow, his outfit really matched the color of the posters. :eeeee:

The first episode is almost two hours long?! @abs-oluteM, what are you going to do? How will you fit everything in?! Wait, will you be watching this drama? :pandathink:

‘Anything is possible’ as she jams her luggage and tie it with a rope. Here!

• Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wow, his outfit really matched the color of the posters. :eeeee:

The first episode is almost two hours long?! @abs-oluteM, what are you going to do? How will you fit everything in?! Wait, will you be watching this drama? :pandathink:

I hv two dramas ending soon . Next week I’ll start this :Ghastlel:

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

22 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

second time the MCs hinted..I’m seeing a pattern here

Yeah. I think that's the 'obvious twist' they're going for. I can't wait for the show writers to prove my theories wrong.

Anyway. This is the first thing I thought of when I saw LSG's outfit, especially on the poses where he shows more of the solid dark sleeve. Or maybe I'm just biased because of the theory. Very nice outfit though, regardless. 

TwoFaceYearOne.png

And thank you for correcting my previous post. This is the first ever forum I've engaged in, and the other thread I'm in is very loosey-goosey. Let me know if there are rules/guidelines I should read up on first, especially when posting links and images (image above included). Thanks! @abs-oluteM

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ep 1

Spoiler

Starts off with kids in a zoo looking at the snake box and the kid place a rat in the box. Snake tries to kill the rat which scares off the kids leaving the sole kid alone. Watching the snake fight with the rat. 

Rat jumps on to the screen and title card.

5 years later older kid enters the church saying if psychopath can feel love.

10 years later, a woman alights from the taxi head to the phone booth and sees this young girl. Woman is then lead to the car and as she calls for the unconscious person. That person grabs her and she screams

Cut to scuba diver going into the sea and found a body

Investigator look at the body as the family screams. 

Superiors from the police enters the HQ and a voice over talks about how the police is doing their job.

A professor is now with a class talking about psychopath genes.

People are gathering as they talk with their officers. 

In an airplane the professor is going back to Korea. After receiving a call. A man fetch the professor to the HQ. And drove pass a building. The professor talks to the superiors about how the psychopath genes works. 

A heated discussion within the board. Questions are asked about the authentication of find the genes.

Professor looks out of the window and it's snowing. The board meets a verdict. 

Cut to the house where a husband and his pregnant wife is. Husband sees the tv and turn it off after reading the content. Wife prepares dinner. 

Daniel the professor reaches their house and they hug each other.

Part 2

Spoiler

The three chats for abit. Wife excuse herself. Professor sees the wedding pictures. Something doesn't feel right and he walks off.

Professor and the husband enters a room with flowers. Husband is very happy by it. They ate dinner together and chatted more.

Wife opens the gift and it's a baby clothing.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Part 3

Spoiler

A bus is on the road and it broke down. But successfully starts up again and leaves.

Family continues to talk and we gets cut in to the superiors talking privately about something that I don't understand. (Talks about a child or something)

Husband and wife seems to be moved by what the professor said. They went off their ways after the wife have to excuse herself to the room.

Piano music...Professor sits back down.. drinks his wine..looks out of the window.. husband comes back out. Theu chatted. Husband said something that moved the professor but husband apologies. 

Probably talking about the child having psychopathic genes or something. The husband is worried.

Husband and professor went their ways. A woman meets the professor. Professor back in his hotel room looking out of the window. looks at his wallet.  Takes out a photo.

Ad break 

Part 4

Spoiler

Bus stops in front of a car and the driver alights to check the car. They continue driving into a snowy forest. They stop again. Driver alights and sees a sign. Everyone alights and they talk. 

Driver calls from the booth and gers some directions/instructions. Mom refuse to stay at the forest but kids managed persuade her into staying. They start a bond fire and the kids have fun. Driver(father) cracks his back as the wife goes on to get some stuff. The kids are called to stay close to father. 

Father goes in to the forest and hears his wife screams. Begging to be saved as a headed man comes in. About to kill but father stops that man.  Wife runs away, the kids stayed at the pit. Telling the kids to run. Go! She shut the bus door and starts the engine. Engine could not start. Kids are crying. One of the kid ask where is dad. 

The figure exits the forest and walks with something in hand. Mother pushes everyone to hide. The man walks.

Mother tells the kids. To protect each other etc. Mom is going to run and divert the killer. They say their good byes

Mother hides and see the killer walking. Kids cries as they hid. Killer goes to the fire pit and walks into the bus. Trying to get in. Mother wish for got for him to not enter. Man breaks the glass. Mother diverts and the man chase after her. Kids cry. They come out of thebbox and watches as their mother is being attacked.. mother grabs man leg as last hope for the man to stop. Beging. Man kills her. Man walks away as kids cries.

One of the kid accidentally cuts off his brother's supply of oxygen cause he was crying to much. He his brother who is  unconscious in the suitcase. Man breaks the glass window ad kid hides I'm the cupboards. 

Man looks around. While holding a hammer. He goes to where the kid was hiding and pulls the suit case out. Kicking.  Then slaming the hammer on it.  The kid ran from the cupboard and gets captured by the man. He kills him by slmaing the hammer.  Blood leaks out of the bus. 

Police are here. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif