Mouse 마우스 [2021]

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

so many dramas airing in Feb / March have very dark themes. Isn’t it like valentine’s or spring , or something where flowers bloom & stuff?  I keep seeing dead bodies & people running for their lives ! 

The pandemic has all of us going crazy and wanting to explore our dark side. Haha! 

You're right though. Lots of dark themes this month -- very centered around detective work, psychopaths, bringing bad people to justice, etc. I think there are only three dramas that are a bit lighter coming out (Hello It's Me, Dear M, and Love Scene Number). 

@Alice Wonderland - I float between Chinese and Korean dramas. A part of me wishes that the rumored Chinese dramas coming out are true and a part of me wishes it wasn't because I already have lots of Korean dramas I want to watch. :pandasadspoon:

@Darkarcana - Wow...that teaser is a bit darker than the ones before. 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Wow...that teaser is a bit darker than the ones before. 

Right? But I must say....Oppa is still too suspiciously innocent. Like very suspicious. :pandajustright::pandaevil: I just wonder........is he seriously a bad guy? Or an anti-good guy....:pandablank: feel like they are trying to gaslight me into thinking that he is just very innocent. No no no! Cannot! :pandarage2: Maybe his amnesia is keeping his evilness intact. So he is very innocent looking/feeling.

I love these pandas emotes!:pandaletsgo:

Saw this tweet: 

a breakdown of the scenes

imma just (yup. People are suspecting that he is a mystery guy for sure)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Lee Seung Gi And Park Ju Hyun To Appear On “Amazing Saturday”

9404188da9b740588d7364ab7aed557d.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Park Ju Hyun will guest on tvN’s “Amazing Saturday”!

On February 1, a source from the variety show confirmed with Newsen that the two actors recently took part in filming. “It’s planned that their episode will air during February,” said the source.

“Amazing Saturday” is a music variety show in which the cast and guests play song dictation games to win food from Korean markets.

Lee Seung Gi and Park Ju Hyun will appear on the program as part of the promotions for their drama “Mouse,” which premieres on March 3. The show is a mystery thriller set in a world where humans can identify psychopaths through a DNA test on a fetus in a mother’s womb.

Link: https://www.soompi.com/article/1451938wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-park-ju-hyun-to-appear-on-amazing-saturday

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

'Mouse' Lee Seung-gi → Kyung Soo-jin,'fatal story + great chemistry' notice

0002929407_001_20210202100600435.jpg?typ

tvN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' unveiled a 3rd teaser video that triggers a different thrill, opening an intense prelude to'Human Hunter Tracking'. 

TVN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' (played by Choi Ran, directing Choi Jun-bae, production High Ground, Studio Invictus), which airs for the first time at 10:30 pm on March 3, will be with Jeong Bar-reum (Lee Seung-gi), a well-known young man and a local policeman. This is a full-fledged ``human hunter chase drama'' depicting the end of a confrontation with the most vicious predator, who is said to be the top 1 percent of psychopaths, and his destiny turns around. . 

In this regard,'Mouse' released a'third teaser video for about 37 seconds' that contains the fierce struggles of the characters surrounding the mystery case on the 1st. The 3rd teaser video, which starts with the light in the room of a man sitting in a hurry, unfolds one after another. In addition, it is shocked by the unprecedented situation of a series of mysterious events such as bloody blood and a raid in the dark, a chase in the rain, and the scream of Oh Bong-i (Park Joo-hyun) who screams in the rain.

And'He hunts. After the unusual phrase of'humanity' appears, the tension is amplified by the crossing of the face of Gomuchi looking back with a vain expression while standing alone in a reed field and Jeong Barum's face, bowing his head in despair. At the end, a meaningful narration resonating with Jeong Bar-reum's resignation, “When will I stop this hunt,” resonates, leaving a strong lingering lingering afterimages that never leave the mind. 

Following the first and second teaser videos that harmonize the unprecedented story development and sensuous images as if watching a trailer for a mystery thriller movie, the third teaser video, which opens the full-fledged prelude to the unprecedented'Human Hunter Tracking Drama', was released. The degree of immersion in'is raised to the peak. Here, four people's appeal: Lee Seung-gi as Jeong Bar-reum, a desperate cop who faces a'special affair' of his life, Lee Hee-jun as a detective Gomchi, who became a bad guy to beat the bad guys, and Joo-hyun Park and Hong-ju Choi as Kyung Soo-jin as Oh Bong The dark smoke and the unique combination of encountering it for the first time exudes a'great chemistry' that you have not seen anywhere else, raising expectations. 

The production crew said, “In the '3rd teaser video', we tried to capture the emotions of the characters surrounding the mystery case and the unique story of Mouse with an overflowing impact.” “This March, the eyes of the home theater were captured with a solid narrative and a deadly atmosphere. Please look forward to a'mouse' that will capture you at once.”

On the other hand, tvN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' is directed by Choi Ran, the master of genres who wrote'God's Gift-14 Days' and'Black', and Choi Joon-bae, who boasted a delicate and in-depth performance through the thriller melodrama'Come and Hug Me'. It is attracting hot interest through the spirit of harmony. It will be aired for the first time at 10:30 pm on Wednesday, March 3rd. 

Link:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002929407?cluid=enter_202102020920_00000003

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

'Mouse' Lee Seung-gi and Lee Hee-jun, "1% of psychopaths we call predator

[Financial News] “1% of the psychopaths we call predators”  

tvN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' Lee Seung-gi and Lee Hee-joon released the'main poster' that emitted an unrivaled aura with a different level of weight.  

TVN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse', which airs for the first time at 10:30 pm on March 3, is a lawless detective who lost his parents to a young man and a neighborhood cop, Jeong Bar-reum (Lee Seung-gi) and a childhood killer. (Lee Hee-jun) is a full-fledged'human hunter chase drama' depicting the end of confrontation with the most vicious predator, which is said to be the top 1 percent of psychopaths, and the destiny is completely reversed.  

In this regard,'Mouse' is raising expectations vertically by releasing the'Main Poster' that stands out with Lee Seung-gi and Lee Hee-joon's'play and play' emotions. In the'Main Poster', Lee Seung-gi is dressed in a neat police officer, and Lee Hee-joon is disassembled into a detective rubber tooth wearing a dirty aviation jumper, standing in a symmetrical state like a decal comani and staring at somewhere. 

Above all, Jung Barum, who is called the'good living man,' draws attention because he has a different and determined gaze. On the other hand, the site is showing a distorted expression as if standing in the anger that encouraged'poor detective'. The two people's eyes with condensed emotions harmonize together, creating a powerful synergy, making even the viewer's breathing sound subside.  

In particular, the two shots of Lee Seung-gi and Lee Hee-joon in the'Main Poster' are raising questions about whether the two-shot of the insignificant energy will be a sparkling sharp confrontation or will be a hot cooperation to resolve the case. In addition, with the addition of a terrifying main copy beyond the intensity of'He, Hunts Humans' above the heads of the two, curiosity about how the unique and addictive story of'Mouse' will unfold is amplifying.  

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Hee-joon showed the sincerity of making an effort to fully understand the content and atmosphere of the poster shooting by carefully examining the synopsis and shooting plan of'Mouse' even just before the shooting of the'main poster' began. And when he started shooting in earnest, he showed strong eyes with excellent concentration and completed an explosive chemistry, raising expectations for'mouse'.  

The production crew said, “Based on the excellent understanding of the characters, I was greatly admired by the veteran aspects of the two actors who put the story of the poster in one glance.” "Is it going to be entangled with me? Please look forward to the first broadcast of'Mouse' on Wednesday, March 3," he said.  

On the other hand, tvN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Mouse' is directed by Choi Ran, the master of genres who wrote'God's Gift-14 Days' and'Black', and Choi Joon-bae, who boasted a delicate and in-depth performance through the thriller melodrama'Come and Hug Me'. It attracts the attention of the super-mi through the unity of spirit.  

Link: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/014/0004577732

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 2/7/2021 at 5:36 AM, Darkarcana said:

Mannn if Netflix airs this it would have been great! I can catch it on that night :cry: oh well.

Same, I wished it was on Netflix too. :pandasadspoon:

Can't watch the video now because I'm still at work. I think my boss would yell at me if he knew I was watching drama trailers at work. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Saw this theory and I really wish it would happen!

Maybe the MC was identified as a psychopath before he was born. I remember them asking, "If you knew your child was a psychopath, would you still give birth to them?" His parents probably did, and decided to nature him into a just and upright character that helps everyone so he wouldn't be considered a 'psychopath'. 

They succeeded in his upbringing, and thus he became the rookie police officer described in the synopsis. 

Maybe the value they instilled in him 'backfired', and got himself involved in the serial murder case (by wanting to help in everything, and not being able to stand still and see a serial murder case not being solved.) Through the (indirect or direct) interactions with the psychopathic killer, his 'nature' probably starts to develop (and his life starts to change). 

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Happy Chinese New Year!

Watch: Lee Seung Gi, Lee Hee Joon, And Park Ju Hyun Share Reasons To Tune In To Their New Drama “Mouse”

Feb 12, 2021

by C. Hong

The cast of the upcoming tvN drama “Mouse” shared their greetings for the Lunar New Year, as well as some reasons viewers should tune in to the drama’s premiere in March!

“Mouse” is about an upright but naive young police officer named Jung Ba Reum (Lee Seung Gi) and a lawless detective named Go Moo Chi who cares for nothing but revenge after a serial killer murdered his parents when he was a child (Lee Hee Joon). The two of them team up to chase down an evil predator who is described as being in the “top 1 percent” of psychopaths.

Lee Seung Gi said, “It’s frustrating right now because of social distancing, but I hope that there will be happiness in celebrating in a quiet way with your family, and that it will be a Seollal full of good and joyful things.” He picked the script as the key point to watch out for in “Mouse” and said, “Each scene is a key clue to the final reveal. Pay close attention to all the key points in the first episode and remember them for later. I am curious as to what viewers will think of ‘Mouse.’ Please stay tuned until the end!”

Lee Hee Joon said, “The times are difficult for entire families to gather together, but I hope that each household can celebrate the holiday in safety and warmth. I think that in the first half of ‘Mouse,’ the audience will be investigating the mystery alongside Go Moo Chi. As Go Moo Chi tracks down clues to solve the case, the viewers can also have fun looking out for clues and coming up with theories.”

Park Ju Hyun, who plays Oh Bong Yi, an athletic but troublemaker high school student who lives with her grandmother, said, “Happy Lunar New Year! I hope that everyone will have a joyful Seollal with their families. Viewers can look forward to the lovable back-and-forth bickering between Oh Bong Yi and her grandmother. I pray that everyone will be healthy and happy, and that it will be a year in which everything you want to achieve comes true.”

“Mouse” premieres on March 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST. 

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif