Mouse 마우스 [2021]

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Seems like iQIYI will be subbing Mouse

Yes. Iqyi Viki and viu are subbing.

Viki have updated their viewership guidance to a "R":GrimChamp:R-rated...oh...music to my ears

Hi @Tothestars @Chocolate! So nice to see comments from you guys! Do drop by more often when it starts! We will be serving mices- *cough*:heiboi::shocked2:

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

23 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Lol, i will drop by if you promise wont serve mices

@Darkarcana - I don't want mice either. :pandascared:

52 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

So it’s confirmed? Oppa is a psychopath who wants to feel love

You know, I'm interested to see how they are going to present this version of a "psychopath" to us. Often time, a psychopath is portrayed as cold hearted or violent in movies/dramas. Will they explore more of the hidden suffering of a psychopath with that statement, "Can psychopaths feel love too?" 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra your girl is  here. Got quite a sassy character

This  is subbed

Gosh, it's so good to see her. Based on experience every drama she starts with a confession or somehow relationship is a good one. So I don't mind her marrying proposal. I do like her sassy character, it fits her. 

The drama looks very interesting aswell, can't wait to see it! 

“Mouse” Unveils Unsettling Sneak Peek Of Kim Kang Hoon As Younger Lee Seung Gi”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Mouse” has shared a new glimpse of child star Kim Kang Hoon in character!

“Mouse” is a mystery thriller set in a world where humans can identify psychopaths through a DNA test on a fetus in a mother’s womb. Lee Seung Gi will star in the drama as Jung Ba Reum, an upstanding rookie police officer who is passionate about justice, while Lee Hee Joon will play Go Moo Chi, a hardened detective whose parents were murdered when he was young and is willing to resort to any means necessary to avenge their deaths.

Child actor Kim Kang Hoon, who is famous for his roles in many hit dramas including “Mr. Queen,” “When the Camellia Blooms,” “Start-Up,” “Hotel Del Luna,” “Mr. Sunshine,” and more, will be appearing in “Mouse” as the young Jung Ba Reum.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Kim Kang Hoon makes a haunting transformation into a young boy who is harboring a dark secret. Sporting an alarming number of scratches all over his face and dressed in stained, grubby clothing, the young Jung Ba Reum has a desperate, almost pleading look on his wounded face as he enters a church. After staring up at something above as if searching for answers from someone, he later closes his eyes in solemn prayer.

Kim Kang Hoon remarked, “It was a tremendous honor to be able to act together with such amazing and talented senior actors in ‘Mouse,’ a drama that has a new and very unique vibe. I hope that you will look forward to the first episode of ‘Mouse,’ which will shock viewers with a story that has never been seen before.”

The producers of “Mouse” praised Kim Kang Hoon’s acting and confidently declared, “Kim Kang Hoon’s acting performance in the first episode of ‘Mouse’ will draw viewers into the story and capture the attention of both their eyes and ears.”

Kim-Kang-Hoon.jpeg

Kim-Kang-Hoon-2.jpeg

Kim-Kang-Hoon-3.jpeg

@SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland @Tofu you know this series gonna be good when the child in the story looks good too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif