Nicky Wu
Wang He Run
Ma Si Chao
Song Yi Xing
Chen Xi Jun
Ai Xiao Qi
Jia Yi

Synopsis:
Three years ago, Xia Qian was suddenly abandoned by her fiance, He Zhijuan during her engagement party. Feeling down, she clashes with the boss of Chang Sheng hotel, Sheng Zhening. During their argument, Xia Qian realizes her strong observational and analytical skills, and decides to set on the path to become a haggler. After Xia Qian set up her own company, she often has business dealings with Sheng Zhening. During their interactions, Sheng Zhening grow to admire Xia Qian as a worthy opponent. Xia Qian's opinion toward Sheng Zhening also changes, and her company also started to grow bigger with Sheng Zhening's help. At this time, Sheng Zhening fell into the trap set by his fellow business partners, and was evicted out of Chang Sheng Hotel. He Zhijuan also reappears in Xia Qian's life, and his new fiancee turns out to be Sheng Zhening's younger sister. Xia Qian and Sheng Zhening encouraged and helped each other through their problems in both realtionship and work. Eventually, Xia Qian helps Sheng Zhening take back his hotel, and Xia Qian also decides to forgive He Zhijuan.

Character Chart

20210907-151636.jpg

Sources:

dramawiki

Trailer

OSTs

Helpful Links

Weibo l 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooooo Yes la. Actually I did see this floating around my twitter that day...

Who is the subber ?

I checked Baidu :

The play was broadcast on Dragon TV on September 3, 2021, and simultaneously broadcast on Youku Video and iQiyi

You must be relieved its your beloved Iqiyi... haha... Actually if other subber will suffer, so far Iqiyi sub is the best. MangoTv not good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ou must be relieved its your beloved Iqiyi... haha... Actually if other subber will suffer, so far Iqiyi sub is the best. MangoTv not good. 

Ya I am ...if Youko alone very hard to get.

Just saw the teaser ...cute la

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ya I am ...if Youko alone very hard to get.

Just saw the teaser ...cute la

Haha I need to check what haggler meaning, so this is where bargain queen title come about. 

Just realized it's Nicky Wu as 2nd lead. It's my old time crush when I'm still young (yes oppa ogling been a hobby for a long time 😆). 

Btw the girl seems desperate to get married lols. I will check few eps and maybe drop it if it's not good 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTeayes , I know Nicky Wu. ahahah. I will check out for LGX but office romance must have good writing or it will be draggy. Haggler - maybe Purchasing Manager or Buyer for the company?

This BTS so funny , she kissed him wrong spot & he was trying his best not to laugh. LOL

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:46 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM

Haiyo! How come 2 of you don’t know what’s haggler/haggling/haggle??? 😂😂 Well, it’s American English I supposed so British English speakers like you a bit confused….😂😂 

Like the trailer, I will definitely watch….😎😎

LOL! Yes I know la what haggling is but rarely people use is it as an official profession here. 

Promos are coming in 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Where is @OsmanthusTea@abs-oluteM lols. Yes her job is close to buyer / sourcing.

@NiteWalkerI actually like this romcom, even the second lead couple is cute. I just realized it's 40 eps, not sure I have attention span for that long. But for now I really enjoying it. 

@Alice Wonderland@Tofu@Mouse@movingwheel@UnniSara@LynneYou all might like this... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You all might like this... 

Thanks for the recommendation @SilverMoonTea  I finally found a site to watch . Going to bed now will watch tomorrow

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House