Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

Congratulations to both Jeon Mi Do and Ahn Eun Jin for winning an award at 2020 Asia Artist Awards :eeeee:

Ahn Eun Jin - Focus Award for her acting as Chu Min Ha in Hospital Playlist

0003072903_001_20201128225036467.jpg?type=w430

pic cr: ilgansports

Jeon Mi Do - Best Acting Award for her acting as Chae Song Hwa in Hospital Playlist

0002913475_001_20201128224730759.jpg?type=w430

pic cr: starnews

• Party! 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

News just out that today that Jeon Mido, Jung Kyungho and Yoo Yeonseok will be presenting at this coming Sunday's MAMA Awards! Aloha by Jo Jung Seok and Introduce Me A Good Person by Joy are in the running for Song of the Year. :SquirtleWonderfull:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003073402 

I am excited that we will get see 3/5 99z at the same event! Hoping for a surprise performance involving them somehow!

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Nice to see them together presenting on the MAMA2020

They were all looking so dapper (for the men) and gorgeous (for Mido)! Can't wait to see what looks YYS and SHB will serve us for Blue Dragon this coming weekend!

Also sharing with everyone that there is a Hospital Playlist Christmas Fanfics event going on! If you want Christmas-themed reads, check it out!

https://archiveofourown.org/collections/HosPlay_Christmas

• Heart Eyes 2

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm there are news out that says the broadcast is set to April 2021 :pandathink:

Yep, it came out a couple of hours after the first announcement. Thank goodness!

But it's a pretty compressed period of production compared to the first season. I hope they stay safe and healthy throughout the filming period!

The news out of Korea is rather worrying: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-southkorea/south-koreas-moon-warns-of-toughest-covid-19-curbs-after-two-days-of-record-cases-idUSKBN28N01F

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 12/17/2020 at 10:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

This week's BTS special..

I confess I zoomed straight to the 16th minute :Uwu:

Ooh do check the parts before that. Or you will miss the cutie in this week special episodes. The child actor who plays toddler Sang Woo who was wearing a shark shirts. A natural born actor that child was :duckhearts:

And the progress of friendship among 5 minutes of defaming silence of our trio Dae Myung Mi Do and Kyung Ho :hearties:

Next week we will probably see Aloha karaoke scene! Cameo by Ki Eun Se and hopefully first appearance of Ik Sun! 

• Heart Eyes 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

I'm sure we'll find plenty of dramas to keep us occupied until April. :smile:

For me, it's much more important that they do a good job with S2 because expectations are probably ridiculously high. There's a lot riding on this as well. They can't afford to screw this up if they want a third season. Plus sequels are notoriously difficult.

While I'm anxious to see how the WG side of things progress, it's much more important that the show does well with the medical side of things and maintain the balance right.

Hope and pray that the actors keep healthy during the cold season. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Hospital Playlist Special Throwback Ep 25. Behind the scenes of ep 3 part 2.

The longest one so far among other special episode that has been released.

@abs-oluteMdo be careful while watching the scenes or you will miss the WG moments when you blinked. Ask @Jane for the exact moments :) 

'Cause your love is so sweet, you are my everything~

HP team I love you :pandalove:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

25 minutes ago, Jane said:

except Ik-sun (sobs!). Even Min-ha had a 5 seconds cut!

Let's pray for more behind the scenes air time for Min Ha, Ik Sun and Gyeo Wool in upcoming special episodes!

Whose fav is Kyung Ho? He got a special cut for being cute in special ep 25. Is it @im0202 or @abs-oluteM ?

Despite making jokes about Kyung Ho in last special ep, in here Shin PD shares Kyung Ho's amazing acting when Joon Wan was still an intern and decided to take CS as his major after feeling the heartbeat. His eyes acting was top!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:34 PM, LaLa said:

@abs-oluteMdo be careful while watching the scenes or you will miss the WG moments when you blinked. Ask @Jane for the exact moments :

Lol! Thanks @LaLa . I managed to check it out. It was relatively Long :LaxEat:  compared to the earlier special episodes 

Yes , i adore Kyung Ho too but no denying that I am still in the habit of looking for WG crumbs 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Lol! Thanks @LaLa . I managed to check it out. It was relatively Long :LaxEat:  compared to the earlier special episodes 

Yes , i adore Kyung Ho too but no denying that I am still in the habit of looking for WG crumbs 

This was a great episode for crumbs! This thread for WG-specific moments.

With the subs, we know they removed quite a bit to preserve the WG ship! If we had seen this before the courtyard scene, the reveal of her crush on him wouldn't be as impactful! 

• Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Jane said:

With the subs, we know they removed quite a bit to preserve the WG ship! If we had seen this before the courtyard scene, the reveal of her crush on him wouldn't be as impactful! 

Yes, I agree . This PD is brilliant - though I was cursing him for trolling us till the very end :Mimed:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -