Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

@abs-oluteM The sub has been added to the video. Time for a re-watch? xD

Kim Jun, the child actor who plays as Woo Joo. For the first script reading he was so nervous that he burst out in tears. But look how he's grown up and even ask to do an ad-lib prepared by himself when he's practicing at home! Feeling proud of him.

And Shin PD. To lower the cost production he appeared for several times, while running or even with his voice. Multiple auditions and script reading has made him as an actor himself :MewGiggle:

I'm sad we haven't seen Kwak Sun Young or Ik Sun appearance yet. I want to see the battle-rap between the Lee Siblings in the next episode. Maybe next week will be bidulgi couple special? :pandalove:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Oh yeah ...they are targeting a May premiere!

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hospital-playlist-air-date-season-two/

On January 8, 2021, tvN reported to news outlets that the show would be returning in May. The team is currently in preparation for the production of the second season and plans to start filming soon. Filming is set to begin in middle to late January. Originally, the show had been scheduled to start filming December 2020, but was pushed back due to the pandemic.

Although a premiere date has yet to be secured, representatives confirmed it will likely be in May 2021.

Many had loved the show, portrayed by director Shin Won Ho‘s trademark nostalgic cinematography. Shin Won Ho previously worked on the Reply series, and will be back for the second season of Hospital Playlist as well.

• Awesome 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did you watch this week's yet @LaLa ?

I did watch when it's premier but not yet with the sub. Jun (the actor who played Woo Joo) was coming out of his shell and becomes more expressive and comfortable with the shooting place. Of course it was still quite difficult for him to adept how the shooting process goes, but he's already quite professional. No wonder he got so many love calls for an ads. 

The highlight for this week's special episode was close up scenes of rap battle between Lee Siblings. Both actors were really great. They did the shooting several times and yet they almost flawlessly recite the lines in the same rhythm. I think after I finished watching the live stream of the premier, I can still hearing their battle rap ringing in my ears :MewGiggle:

Ooh and Joon Wan! He is really smitten with Ik Sun. His gaze was so sweet and warm. He might be my favorite character if Ik Jun didn't make his grand appearance with that darth vader helmet on ep 1. He's in my top 3 xD

Kim Dae Myung is really versatile. At one moment he can act so funny even he only look at the green screen. The next moment he can cry so heartbreaking. He is also quite perfectionist because he really practiced hard for the piano scenes. And finally I found out the two songs that Seok Hyeong played to impress others about his piano ability (other than fur elise and canon). It has been on my mind since I watched ep 4 and after more than 8 months finally I found it! Put it under spoiler for anyone who want to know.

Spoiler

J.Y Park - Behind You (Several artist have covered this songs. There are several old clips of him singing this too, but I choose this clip when he was singing it live on his concert. Not full version because the song itself last more than 4 mins)

rough lyrics translations

Yesterday it rained and you knew it too
As I turned around at that alleyway I cried
While I always watching your tired self
I can feel the upcoming breakup

Because I know I will never be enough for you
That's why I can't hold you back who are leaving now

*You are going to leave now, but I'll always stay behind you
I stay far away from you so that I won't burden you
When you feel weary and tired on your way to go
Without making you wait, I'll be there for you to rest in my arms*

Someday again you will never know when you will need me
I'll be here with my love and my touch (?)

You might hate me for giving you a heartbreak with a emotionless expression
But will you know about my tears when I turned my back? -> go back to *

Full Ver Audio

Spoiler

Jo Sung Mo - To Heaven (another big hit song when it was released. It leads the singer to stardom right after he debuted and K-Citizen gave him title as 'Crown Prince of Ballad. Several artists have covered this song too)

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh yeah ...they are targeting a May premiere!

I will patiently wait for season 2. I believe all the actors and staffs want to give us the viewers season 2 soon, but with the current condition, it's hard to shoot. The winter season this year is quite extreme and add it with 2nd wave of covid in SK, I think it's best for them to prioritize the safety of everyone. I'm sure they all feel a lot of pressure because of the high expectations, but staying healthy and safe are the first and foremost. 

• Heart Eyes 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Can you believe it we already have 30 special episodes (and the number will keep increasing) since Shin PD announced that he will release special video for fans while waiting for season 2? 

Making scenes of ep 5 part 2. In this part we see mafia game, Jun Wan's confession, Chi Hong's confession and another band sessions (we have a short versoin of their acapella!)

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Special throwback scenes ep 31. Making episode 6 part 1

The egg hitting scenes between Chang Won boys, the beginning romance of gom couple, the first day of dating of our Bidulgi couple, and of course scenes of Ik Song and Winter Garden are there too!

I can't help but imagining Jun Wan's sweet conversation with Ik Sun via phone, is probably something that Kyung Ho would probably do with Soo Young x)

• Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...