Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

@Jane what a great discusstion topic! 

@abs-oluteM I would love to see them too...and until you mentioned them I actually have forgotten about these two..but once you did i was like...OF COURSE! 

Jong Su - Rosa aside, I want that awesome midwife too (ok just checked and her character name is Han Seung Joo. I'm not sure whether she has appeared though since I'm not following the specials. And has Myung Eun Won appeared yet - the other obgyn resident - the sly fox one hahahahahhaha? 

But seriously..they def need to have Jong Su Rosa. And it'll be interesting to see their interviews because they're definitely older in age and a more seasoned actors~~ 

@LaLa oh so no more dr Baek in season 2. I can't say I'm sad nor happy about it... Can't remember but was she in her final residency year in s1? Maybe she moves on to work in different hospital in s2

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

11 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

La oh so no more dr Baek in season 2. I can't say I'm sad nor happy about it... Can't remember but was she in her final residency year in s1? Maybe she moves on to work in different hospital in s2

ahahah...I am so bad but I am quite indifferent to her character. So I didn't feel it very much. 

By the way , my memory fails me...was there any throwback on Gom-gom ship yet?

Congrats to JMD for winning the  2020 Brand of The Year - Rookie Female Artist for her role in HP

http://www.insightkorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=83505

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahah...I am so bad but I am quite indifferent to her character. So I didn't feel it very much. 

Oh..hello friend! LOL..me too me too..but i suppose it's because she hardly had any screen time and nothing really special in terms of her characters.. 

Congrats JMD..she def deserves some kinds of awards. What an amazing actress she is! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@abs-oluteM @SnowBlob I would like to see more Rosa and Jong-su too! The actors are so senior that I wonder if they need to even come in for readings with the production team. But collated BTS clips of them would be fun!

Abs - Yep, GomGom already had their throwbacks!

I suspect the script reads will come along soon since they have been inserting little clips of it here and there so far. So I would really like to see the building of the hospital set since its custom-built for the show. It would be really interesting to hear how they designed it and how they decorated it. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

@Jane Oh I to get rid of my habit typing 'wall...' to tag you LOL

Hmm while I'm curious about the rest of HP casts audition, I will have to vote for the making scenes for every episodes. The one that they have revealed so far is too short for my liking hahaha. In the teaser for the special throwback Shin PD collect so many laughing NG scenes. I want to see that! Or band practices for MiDo and Parasol for every song is also alright. Anything that Shin PD give, I'd gladly watch it :)

For Rosa and Jong Su, since they are seasoned actors and big seniors in the industry, it would be more likely that Shin PD and Writer Lee send their script and character summary and invite them to join the production. The same thing might also happened with other seasoned actors and actress who have appeared in many productions as supporting casts. 

@SnowBlob Dr Bae? Hmm If I remember correctly she is a 2nd year fellow of ER medicine. 

• Insightful 3
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Hospital Playlist Special Throwback ep 15.

The birth of luxurious mosaic : Wise Supporting Characters

Meeting with the supporting actors oh Hospital Playlist casts. The longest video so far because it includes so many actors and actress. From veteran actors and actress in theater and musical world to several actors and actress who just debuted, everyone does their part so well in playing their part as HP family :1000:

Big applause to Shin PD who release this special video as part of the special scenes. He really treasure all of the actors that he picked and invited to play in Hospital Playlist. Every character is important no matter how small they part in the hospital life. :SquirtleSquadCool:

Several Fun Facts:

- Kim Ji Sung, the actress who play the experience obgyn nurse (Han Seung Joo), is older than Shin PD (she's born in 1974)

- Jo Seung Yeon, the actor who play as Director Ju (cousin of Jong Su) also play in musical Werther long ago (when Werther was still quite new in k-musical world)

- Kim Soo Jin, the actress who play the head nurse of GS (Song Soo Bin), she has appeared for a short time in Prison Playbook but she and Shin PD didn't meet with each other because she's in different filming team. While editing the drama, Shin PD was interested in her and wanted to meet with her personally this time.

- GS Doctors, colleagues of Ik Jun, in the video when they're introduced, the subtitle Shin PD used on their character are Gyeo Wool's father 1, Gyeo Wool's father 2 LOL

- Choi Young Woo, the actor who plays as Cheon Myeong Tae, said that ever since he appeared in Prison Playbook, he only got offer to play as murderer or the culprit. He's actually younger than Mi Do by one year age difference. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

T0k2Lqo.jpg Dr Bong! I never thought of him more than oh he's a funny doctor from the ER. Until....

Spoiler

I saw him in Flower of Evil. I really like his character (so far) in FoE and at first I thought he looked familiar but didn't realise he was Dr Bong! 

sSAzaXG.jpg

Think he looks handsome!

I might take a peek at the latest special ep~ I want to see the midwife and the GS head nurse hehe

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Forgot to post this video last week. Hospital Playlist Throwback Special Ep 16

The birth of luxurious mosaic : Special Thanks To

It's the patients, guardians, nurses and every other characters in Hospital Playlist season 1

Because at the moment I post this video, it already has been subbed, I won't bother with writing summary or interesting facts of the video. What I like the most is the last hashtag in the video

#There's no nameless actor

Shin PD and the rest of staffs were really careful in choosing every character no matter how small their part or dialogue in the scenes. And Shin PD appreciates all the actors and actress by showing the audition clips of them. 

:1000: Shin Won Ho is really a great director.

Do anticipate tonight (Special episode part 17). From the emoticon hints at hospital playlist IG, it will be fun! :eeeee:

• Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Hospital Playlist Throwback Special ep 17

Doctor's Script Reading (Ice Breaking moments)

Quick summary with rough translations

This video contains high level of skinship. We hope you enjoy watching this.

Main and supporting casts first meeting and script reading
The first one arrived is the youngest Hong Do (Bae Hyun Seong). The second to arrive is Jung Kyung Ho who hasn't cut his hair. Immediately after that Jung Moon Sung, the scene stealer, arrives. Jung Kyung Ho excitedly greets him.

The fourth and fifth, before we see their faces we have overheard their voices. It's Cho Jung Seok and Shin Hyun Been. They're talking between the two of them and SHB is introducing her characters name. He jokes that he come to show the way to doctor Winter whom he met downstairs. Jung Seok feels excited to see Moon Sung and shared hug with Kyung Ho. Jung Seok talks about his last meeting with Moon Sung over a drink. Jung Seok didn't know what Moon Sung's role and asks him while giving a back hug affectionately and asks how he's doing. They're excited to be in the same project (for drama) at last. Jung Seok asks Kyung Ho's well being and whether he's having a good holiday (one week before their meeting, Korean People celebrates Chuseok (Mid Autumn Festival)). Kyung Ho says he missed Jung Seok and when Jung Seok wanted to introduce Moon Sung to him, Kyung Ho points out they already knew each other well and HP is their 3rd project together. Moon Sung asks if Kyung Ho knows everyone and Kyung Ho said he only knew Moon Sung and he only did 2 or 3 meetings with 99z members.

Another person arrived, Hyun Seong bows while Moon Sung scoffs at the new person. Kyung Ho looks happy to see the new person. She is Jeon Mi Do. Behind her are Kim Jun Han and Choi Young Joon. Jun Han and Hyun Been greet each other warmly. Young Joon looks lonely because he didn't know anyone while Kyung Ho is excited to see his fellow Prison Playbook actor, Jun Han. Kyung Ho who has become closer with Mi Do moves in front of her to talk. Mi Do asks if he's finished filming his movie and Kyung Ho said it will end at the end of month. Moon Sung noticed Kyung Ho's script which is full with his notes.

Jung Seok enters the room and calls Mi Do's name but she didn't hear so he taps her on the shoulder. He shares polite greetings with Kwang Hyun and excitedly greets Jun Han whom he acted with in The Drug King. Kyung Ho approaches Jun Han to ask if he has finished filming his drama (One Spring Night). Jung Seok notices that they looked close and asks if they are friends. Kwang Hyun looks lonely >//<

After that there are silence because the awkward atmosphere. Kyung Ho briefly exchanges greetings with Hyun Been. Mi Do asks Hyun Been's name and age. Moon Sung who listened to their conversation jokes that Mi Do wanted to be call as unnie (because she's older than Hyun Been). Jung Seok who sits far away looked longingly over their side of table and wants to talk with them. Mi Do notices Jung Seok and asks why he chose to sit far away from them. Jung Seok says there are already people who tag their seats while they're having an interview with Shin PD inside the room. He too wanted to join them over there.

Moon Sung shares with Mi Do that he has received his script until ep 3 and only found out about his character name (from Doctor Do to Doctor Jae Hak). Jung Seok remembered that Mi Do and Moon Sung are close. He tells Moon Sung that Mi Do has talked a lot about him to Jung Seok and said that Moon Sung is the funniest people that she met. Mi Do says that Jung Seok also did the same. Jung Seok explained that among the Hedwig casts, Moon Sung has the prettiest body. Moon Sung says his character is a ballerina. When Jung Seok comments that Kyung Ho looks like he has a good body, Kyung Ho denied and said he only looks slim. Jung Seok says his body is perfect for Hedwig and Kyung Ho admitts (?) he wanted to do Hedwig but he's not brave enough. 

Next person arrives. Moon Sung and Jung Seok recognized him from his voice. They are sure that he is Dae Myung. Kyung Ho greets Dae Myung excitedly while after shakes hand with him Jung Seok asks about his bag. Dae Myung notices that Jung Seok got a haircut.

While Dae Myung and Jung Seok talks about how they spent Chuseok holidays, Jun Han looks over Hyun Been and Kyung Ho's seating place and moves there. He explains because he only know about two of them among others. Kyung Ho asks to make sure if they are really close because Jun Han still looks awkward. Jun Han and Mi Do exchange greetings and talk about their character. She asks how Hyun Been and Jun Han knew each other. Mi Do notices that Kwang Hyun just sits there alone without knowing anyone. Feeling like someone talking about him, Kwang Hyun and Mi Do exchange glances and polite greetings with each other. A moment later Moon Tae Yoo and Ha Yoon Kyung join them after finishing their interviews with Shin PD. Tae Yoo and Mi Do greets each other warmly.

Shin PD gives a short brief about the reason for their first unofficial script reading on Sept 19. The official script reading would be held on Sept 23 but for those who might feel nervous, he wants them to at least see each other. The script reading is just an excuse, the real reason are for team dinners LOL. One of the biggest reason is that he hopes with this meeting they can have an ice breaking moment and become closer with each other.

Yoo Yeon Seok supposed to have join them, but he had movie filming schedule. Jo Yi Hyun couldn't join because of her drama shooting at the country side. At that moment Ahn Eun Jin casting hadn't been decided because of schedule conflicts. 1 hour before their meeting he just confirmed a new cast, Kwak Sun Young. Mi Do and Jung Seok recognized her name because she is Mi Do's college friend and Jung Seok knew her because she's quite famous in theater and musical word. Kyung Ho didn't know her but asked if she will play Ik Sun's role and Shin PD confirmed it. Shin PD asked if Sun Young is a funny person and Mi Do confirmed it. He says it took him awhile to find her. 

Script reading starts (Won't talk about the script but some facts or comments during the script reading). 
Shin PD played the scene where Ik Joon was talking with Gyeo Wool for viewers who might didn't realize her. Dae Myung shared his script for episode 1 with Jun Han (because Chi Hong doesn't appear in ep 1). When Kyung Ho reads Joon Wan's lines with accent, Shin PD commented that his accent sounds strange. Both Joon Wan and Ik Joon needs more lesson for their accents line. Mi Do acts her lines almost without looking at her scripts. She already memorized her lines. The actors are giggling while hearing at Jae Hak lines. At ep 3 for karaoke scenes, Jung Seok sings Aloha and has to be stopped by Shin PD. Shin PD said he sounds similar with Cool's Lee Jae Hoon. After the script reading ends, Jung Seok says when he's young one of his nicknames was Cool Lee Jae Hoon. 
Script reading ends.

Shin PD says they ended the reading earlier than he expected. They still have time before the schedule team dinner at 6. He tells them they can freely spend their time inside the apartment or inside the car and when it's around 6 pm, they can move to the restaurant for dinner. He has to go for another meeting with Writer Lee while complains that his lips hurts after reading many lines for other roles. He hopes they won't become awkward with each other after he left. 

First topic is 99z band practice. (Jun Han and Hyun Been whispering to each other behind Dae Myung). Kwang Hyun joins their conversation for the first time talking about playing bass guitar. He says for a woman who plays bass will look cool. Mi Do says the more she learn about playing bass, the more interesting it gets. Jung Seok shares after learning bass, when you hear other songs the first thing the bass player will notice is the bass part in the song and Mi Do confirms it. (I think Jung Seok also talks that the only instruments that he hasn't learnt to play is drum).

While Mi Do and Kwang Hyun are talking among themselves, they move to the second topic which is doctor's rank inside the hospital. Dae Myung says that his character is not a professor yet. Kyung Ho asks who is below professor? Hyun Been says the residents. Kyung Ho asks if after finishing the residents they become professor but Hyun Been explains there are also fellows. Production casts then give a simple introductions about the doctor's level with example of the Hospital Playlist casts
Medical Students -> Intern -> Residents -> Chief Residnt -> Fellow -> Assistant Professor -> Associate Professor -> Professor

Next topic is the medical term that the medical staffs use while describing the patient condition. Mi Do shares from her visits to the hospital, the doctors says they really used English and abbreviation terms for medical purpose. When a drama of movie use medical term with Korean, it doesn't sound like real to the medical staffs. Jung Seok shares his visit to the hospital where he met a real resident who was like Jang Gyeo Wool. He learnt about the way they wash and sanitize their hands before surgeries. Those doctor characters in dramas/movies who touch other things after they wore gloves were doing a bad job. In reality, the medical staffs didn't touch anything after they sanitize themselves. 

Mi Do notices Moon Sung who didn't participate and sounds him out if he listened to their conversation. Moon Sung jokes that their conversation is interesting. Yoon Kyung can't stop her laugh because of Moon Sung. Kwang Hyun says that the older men can't help but feeling old because of their jokes. Mi Do asks about Yoon Kyung's age and says she looks younger than her age. The real youngest is Hyun Seung who's born in 1999. Dae Myung apologized to Hyun Seung for their old jokes. He says it's important to apologize as fast as he can because he heard that's how he could be forgiven and his hobby is to apologize (it's a joke from him). Without them realize, it's already time for them to have dinner and they all leave to have dried pollack.

Edited by LaLa
  • Thanks 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@LaLa to the rescue to tide us over until the official subs come out. Thank you!

Hoping that next week's special episodes will be of the official script reading. And if we are following a similar schedule for S2, that means the S2 script read would already have taken place and we will probably get some official news in early December! We are getting close! Ahhhhhh!

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

@Jane oh I'll def be watching (after it is subbed) if tonight is on the official script reading! I want to see how the mature casts reacted to our cute Woo Joo :hearties: I remember early on we were shown a clip on how Woo Joo cried on his first official script reading .. so cute! 

@LaLa I watched the last special ep....ooooohhhh... i couldn't stand the awkwardness at first :laugh: And poor dr Bong and the twin guy... they practically had no one talking to them until later! Thank goodness dr Bong actor was able to blend in quite well after the script reading LOL

• Like 4

Both Shin Hyun Been and Yoo Yeon Seok are nominated at the prestigious Blue Dragon Film Awards in the categories of Best New Actress (Beasts Clawing at Straws) and Best Supporting Actor (Steel Rain 2: Summit)! Congratulations to our powerhouse Wintergarden acting couple!

The ceremony will be held on Dec 11, 9pm KST.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/438/0000031082

Edited by Jane
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hospital Playlist throwback special ep 19 Official script reading - Finally, Wise Doctor Life is starting~

Why is the story about hospital?
Shin PD: I think I have to explain a little bit why we choose the drama with hospital background. Most of the dramas that Lee Woo Jung Writer and I made together are always a simple and capture normal things in life. But then we realized we always have hospital scenes in every projects. That's why there're also comments from the viewers 'they should have make a hospital drama story' something like that and so as the answer to that comment, we both think, 'how about we talk about hospital stories?' and that's how we started this drama. If you wonder why we put so many hospital scenes inside the drama, it's because the most normal and extreme moments happen inside the hospital. These days almost everyone born and died inside the hospital. We're thinking of telling the stories about the people and environment of it. As many of you have realized it from reading the scripts, there's no a big thrilling and exciting moments or plots and there aren't genius doctors or amazing stories of saving the patients. We just tell a normal, simple and small stories as we always do. And those stories, even if it's short and a normal stories, and to show how powerful those stories are today we gathered with the actors who can deliver it well. I hope during today's script reading, the people who are present right now in this place will be moved by the stories as well.

Sept 23 2019 Official script reading

Dae Myung arrives first and reads through the official script while waiting for others. Mi Do arrives and he asks if she ate. She says that she only eat one roll of kimbap and she wished she brought some snacks with her. Mi Do finds out about the camera between her and Dae Myung. She finds it interesting to find it on the table during their script reading that day. They talk that they're not used with the official scripts (it looked different with the one they had. The official is in landscape format and probably have detailed scenes and descriptions about the background, for the staffs and crews at the shooting place while their previous scripts in portrait landscape and maybe didn't have detailed descriptions of the shooting set, just the emotion and feelings of characters). Up until they saw the official script, they didn't belief the tittle of the drama is Wise Hospital Life. Mi Do is amazed with many actors that joined the official script reading that day.

Mi Do excitedly greets someone who just came. It's Hyun Been. They only met two times but has gotten closer. They immediately stand up to greet someone. It's Senior Actress Kim Hae Sook. (She's so cool arriving with that sunglasses and her manager were following behind her like a bodyguard LOL). Shin PD shows his gratitude for Hae Sook to accept and act in this drama. Hae Sook tells him that she's thankful that he picked her. Mi Do and Dae Myung are still waiting for her to be seated and stand there politely (it's the way of showing respects to the elders or people whom you respect). Hae Sook doesn't want them to feel uncomfortable around her and ask them to sit down comfortably. Hae Sook feels nervous. Kim Jun Han greets Kim Hae Sook whom he worked with in a film (Herstory). Hae Sook feels happy for him and his acting careers. After that it's Yeon Seok's turns to greet her. At first she doesn't recognize him because of his hairstyle. He cut his sides hair because at that time he was shooting for Steel Rain 2: Summit (Mi Do and Dae Myung are just smiling silently while watching the interactions. Shin PD caption for them, outsiders LOL).

Yeon Seok sees Moon Sung and greets him happily. They work together in musical Hedwig. (Previously Yeon Seok couldn't join their first meeting because of filming schedule). He excitedly asks about Moon Sung's role. (Shin PD add caption that Yeon Seok is someeone who shows his closeness with Moon Sung with a hug). Another person who likes to have skinship with others enters. It's Kyung Ho. He greets Mi Do and Dae Myung with smile while shaking hands with Jun Han. He also greets Seo Jin Won whom he probably have worked together before. He immediately moves to greets Hae Sook (look how sweet Kyung Ho greets Hae Sook by kissing her hand softly) Hae Sook thanks him for sending her a coffee and snacks truck to her filming site. She says that he really looks like his father. She watched his recent dramas (When Devil's call your name) and his old version really reminds her of his father. More actors have arrived. Kyung Ho greets his fellow Prison Playbook actors and same-aged friend Choi Young Woo. While waiting, Hae Sook jokes with Yeon Seok if their seating position is based on age (since she sat at the first for near the director and writer). Yeon Seok says it's not because among the main characters, he is the youngest. Staffs calling Yeon Seok's name and he greets them happily. They have worked together previously during Reply 1994. Mi Do then quietly whispers to Dae Myung that there are more staffs who are present than the actors for today's script reading. She feels nervous because both of them will start the reading. Dae Myung tries to comfort her but both are really nervous. Moon Sung, their senior, is calmly listening to them. They ask him several questions since he has more experienced than them.

Kyung Ho suddenly remembers about the dried poilack he brought home from their previous meetings. He's saving the last dried pollack he had. Dae Myung tells him to finish eating that and he will bring more for him. Yeon Seok who came back to his seats greets Hyun Been for the first time. At the same time Eun Jin approach Mi Do and Dae Myung to greets them, especially Mi Do who is her senior in musical world. Last but not least, Jung Seok arrives. He greets Hae Sook and moves closer to shake hands but stop when Writer Lee also want to exchange greetings with Hae Sook. Writer Lee really wanted Kim Hae Sook to play as Rosa. Hae Sook says she will just act comfortably and Writer Lee assures her to do that. Hae Sook before talked with Shin PD and Shin PD says she can just act like her character in movie Thieves. Hae Sook says she is a big fan of Shin PD that's why she feels nervous. Shin PD gives spoiler that in the later episodes she might have to act cute in several scenes. Hae Sook assures them that she can do all of that. She's prepared to do from acting as villain to cute person. 

Jung Seok looks around and surprised to see Eun Jin. He shares with Shin PD that he's amazed with Eun Jin's acting in Strangers from Hell. Shin PD reveals Eun Jin will play as Min Ha, Dae Myung's (future partner). Jung Seok shares his amazement that this script reading is the fullest one he has so far. Yeon Seok too ask why there are so many people (while Kyung Ho is greeting Writer Lee affectionately). Mi Do asks if it's normal to have script reading with many people while Dae Myung asks if they are filming a prank. Lastly, almost at the last line there is Kwak Sun Young who doesn't have to join the script reading but still come. Her attention falls with Kim Joon. When the script reading is almost started, Shin PD approached Sun Young. He wants to keep Ik Sun's identity hidden since she has no scenes in ep 1 ~ 3. He asks how about he will introduce her later during their team dinners later that night and maybe she can wait outside for a moment until the reading is over. Sun Young says she doesn't mind waiting inside and in the end she decides to greet Writer Lee before she waits outside. Mi Do keeps glancing at Sun Young who is her classmates. Sun Young on her way out whispers that she will wait outside to Mi Do. She says goodbye to Kim Joon while wishing him to do well in the script reading. (that's why Sun Young is not in the picture of script reading). At last the script reading begin.

(I will skip this script reading part, since by now I think most of us probably have remembered all the scenes right? LOL. I will just share some interesting things I found during their script reading)

- Shin PD introduce himself and ask for a big applause for Writer Lee who worked hard preparing the scripts. He then introduced a new format of the drama. Airs once a week, will have 12 episodes and planned as seasonal drama. Whether he wished they can produce a seasonal drama, it all depends to the viewers reaction but he and Writer Lee just hopes the drama can at the very least continue to season 2. After that he introduce every one of actors that is present. The last actor he introduced is Kim Joon and he starts by saying 'Our drama mascots, Lee Woo Joo' and all actors and staffs are focusing on Kim Joon. In the end because Kim Joon bursts in tears. Everyone laughs and keeps saying that he's cute. Fortunately Kim Joon calms down before the reading starts. Shin PD also introduces TVN director whose card would be use for that night team dinners. 

- (I watched the clips at least 3 times) Main 5 read their scripts with their old ones, not the newest one (the official one that is given to them that day) 

- Shin PD as always play many roles from patients to hospital staff. That day he asks Kim Soo Jin's (Head Nurse Song) help in reading several characters and she has to read various characters consecutively with different emotions. He apologized to her for not thinking correctly while asking her help. Everyone laughs about that

- During Song Hwa and Ik Joon short conversation after Ik Joon finished his operation, I remembered noticed the shy smile Song Hwa had in the drama while talking with Ik Joon behind the door. I thought it's my IkSong imagining heart but in here Mi Do too act the same expression as the one in the drama. 

- During the scenes where Ik Joon, Seok Hyeong and Jung Won talk about persuading Song Hwa to join the band, Mi Do playfully glares at Jung Seok when he talk that Song Hwa is totally a tone deaf and took her 5 years to properly play bass guitar. 

- Flashback scenes Jung Seok and Kyung Ho did well in speaking with dialect, even if they speak softly. They have received personal lesson for the dialect

- Everyone laughing while during many faces of Jung Won while talking with his brother. (Hyun been glances a

little bit to Yeon Seok)

- Jung Seok bursts out while saying his lines (Shin PD notes with his caption that as it has been explain before Jung Seok is someone who burst out laughing at his own lines)

- Aloha scenes during flashback! Jung Seok sings it while copying how Lee Jae Hoon's Cool singing style. He sings the first verse and Mi Do continue Yu Ri's part with Song Hwa way of singing (singing out of tune) but then she continue to sing with her normal voice. Everyone laugh when the other boys sing the chorus part 'I believe'

@im0202 @Jane Unnies, you both also watch it during the premier. Anything to add about some scenes that I might miss?

@SnowBlob Recommended to watch this clips once the sub is out. Let's gather more IkSong crumbs! tag @Lynne who I found also excited after the premier is ended.

@SilverMoonTea Yulje's call to Silver~ Where are you? Season 2 is almost here~

• Haha 1
  • Party! 4

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: