Hospital Playlist Season 2 / 슬기로운 의사생활 2 [2021]

Anticipations for Season 2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the second teaser, the doctors in Yulje seem to be excitedly talking about something “hot”. What do you think it is?

• A new doctor couple in Yulje
    • Hong Do and Yun Bok’s choice of departments for their internships
    • The identity of Daddy Long Legs
    • Bong Salon is open for business
  2. 2. Among the hidden characters (mentioned but not seen) in season 1, who are you looking forward to the most in season 2?

• Jang Mane (Woo Joo gf)
    • Yoon Shin Hye (Seok Hyeong ex wife)
    • Song Hwa’s 3 brothers
    • Jun Wan’s sisters
    • Other Lacking 5 parents.
  3. 3. Which of the stories left untold in Season 1 would you like to see in Season 2?

• What happened in Hawaii?
    • How did the Lacking 5 choose their majors?
    • Where did Dr Ahn Chi Hong and Dr Bae go?
    • How did Dr Bong meet the Lacking 5?
  4. 4. How many new GS residents do you think there will be?

5. 5. The couple whose story you are most interested in for Season 2

• IkSong
    • WinterGarden
    • Bidulgi
    • GomGom
    • Any other couples (could be romantic or friend-ships)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2021 at 01:43 PM

8 hours ago, LaLa said:

@im0202 @Jane Unnies, you both also watch it during the premier. Anything to add about some scenes that I might miss?

You are asking me? I was just flailing over Wintergarden the whole time! 

I thought @im0202 was here to post her translations but she didn't, so I shall do it for her. :MewGiggle:

OUR FIRST OFFICIAL HP S2 NEWS IS OUT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Another crumb of news:

About this news, I think that they may be starting to shoot filler shots of crowds in the hospital for the opening montage, that kind of thing. 

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

I have to admit that I'm happy to hear that they've started shooting. Even though they had the commitments from the five friends, things happen in real life, so I felt a tiny bit of anxiety that someone wouldn't be able to be in Season 2 after all. Anyway, looking forward to 2021 for any number of reasons, including seeing where this drama takes us. Can't wait!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

I'm very curious to see where season 2 will take us in terms of the stories in the hospital. There is only this amount and variety of patients and their stories that one can tell before the hospital setting starts to get repetitive and stale. 

Also wondering what (if any) kind of troubles any of the main 5 will get into. So far their careers seem to be pretty smooth-sailing and successful.

I haven't even touched on the lovelines yet... There's so much I'm looking forward to!!:PsyWhat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1
49 minutes ago, im0202 said:

We are the most spoiled kdrama fanbase ever lol

Indeed, we are spoiled by Shin PD and loved it so much. I'm going to enjoy everything, every video, every crumbs they give to us :SquirtleWonderfull:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oooo they cut off an important iksong crumb from 22 min

Currently still on high because my imagination did happen but just got cut off from the official scenes. :wow:

@SnowBlob Need to watch this special episode and the upcoming episodes too because we will get many behind the scenes footage!

tag @Lynne too, fellow IkSong ship crew member. :)

@SilverMoonTea former captain, are you ready to aboard the ship again?

If the sub for this video hasn't been released by Saturday, I might take a look and try to summary some interesting things that happened in the video. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@abs-oluteM and @LaLa i havent watched last night episode...and i will now because what you said :cool: 

I just finished last week's special yesterday (the big table script reading one). Woo Joo is soo adorable there:heart: If I were JJS or JMD..i think I would already suspect early on that IkSong would be a thing in the way they re seated next to each other and all? 

And now I understand why Ik Jun suddenly became the singer starting from ep 2 onwards..coz Jeong Won did say to let SongHwa sing first and IkJun could be the singer after. It was said like that in the script reading but pretth sure not in the drama..??

I'm wondering whether by then the role of Jong Soo had not been given to Kim Kap Soo coz he wasnt around in the script reading. 

• Like 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

I can’t wait for the subs for this special episode! When live-watching, I am too busy reacting at every new thing to focus! I just can’t believe we might be getting almost 1 hour of BTS content, that’s so unheard of! How are we this lucky to get so much!

Iksong ship was the big winner tonight! That was such an adorable moment of Songhwa laughing at Ikjun and saying hello to Uju! I also find it so fascinating that JJS performed the scene in so many ways and it conveyed something different everytime! 

I thought that most of the scenes were covered but then I realised there is still much left that they can show us in Part 2, especially the scenes of the 99z together - the funeral scene, the recruitment scene, the throwback, the band scene - :wow:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 11/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, SnowBlob said:

I'm wondering whether by then the role of Jong Soo had not been given to Kim Kap Soo coz he wasnt around in the script reading.

I think the script reading isn't a mandatory to attend, especially since he's not one of the main characters in the story. I think I saw his pictures back for the drama promotion, but I might be wrong too. Another possibility is that he couldn't attend because he has another schedule (drama or film shooting schedule). 

On 11/14/2020 at 8:07 PM, im0202 said:

I'm very curious to see where season 2 will take us in terms of the stories in the hospital. There is only this amount and variety of patients and their stories that one can tell before the hospital setting starts to get repetitive and stale. 

Also wondering what (if any) kind of troubles any of the main 5 will get into. So far their careers seem to be pretty smooth-sailing and successful.

I haven't even touched on the lovelines yet... There's so much I'm looking forward to!!:PsyWhat:

I think writer Lee has done a lot of researches for the medical case and problems. From the review of several Korean doctors that I watched from YT, I think she did a good job in choosing the cases. But I really hope in season 2 we will be shown more about the doctors' life as normal person when they are off from wearing the white suit or scrubs for surgery. 

I don't want to set my expectations high for season 2, but it can't be help for imagination to gone wild! :psweatduck:

@-StrongTower- From the several clips of special scenes that have been released in YT, do you have any favorites? Share with us :smile:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@LaLa I have not seen all the special eps. But my fave was the last ep I watched, it was during their first script reading with the entire cast gathered around. There were no subs when I watched it but I finished it all through. Hahaha. Didnt quite understand almost everything they say but I really enjoyed it. Even Uju crying was too cute. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

6 hours ago, kra6545 said:

Hi new here. Love hp i cannot wait for second season. Big Iksong shipper.  Its so good to be able to share my love of Hp here with you guys. 

Hello!!!! Good to see another HP fan and what more..IKSong shipper!! @LaLa @im0202 @Lynnewe got ourselves another shipper yayyyyyy. @kra6545 please come and visit IkSong thread (if you haven't already since I haven't checked that thread yet today) and spaz to all your heart content. :PikaSwag:

I actually agree with @im0202 if season 2 still spends so much time on patients' stories...that can get very repetitive (for me anyway). When I rewatch season 1 episodes..I skipped all the patients scenes honestly. They're nice to have but yes can get very repetitive~ @LaLa I don't think I have a high expectation for season 2.. I think it will still be a nice season and i'm looking forward to what the duo does in season 2 and if they can blow my mind away again

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

At first, I thought about sharing this only on the Iksong thread but I figured everyone should know about this. A few Iksong shippers on twt started a podcast discussing Iksong's future!

I love how the HP community is beginning to awaken from its slumber (although some might say we never slept) as we get closer to S2! Even our forum threads are getting more active!

The podcast also takes in listener's thoughts so if you want to share, write in to their Google form here: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp-CCmUc-qkj9bpccko6MCHwU13rII817vVBeY2-TJ53aZZg/viewform

Happy listening!

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

It's been raining updates recently for our 4 Seasons girls!

1) Eunjin and Hyunbeen took a picture together! Eunjin posted it on IG stories and Been re-posted it.

So good to see them both together after so many months! I wonder if they had a script reading, a production meeting, a team meal? Also how adorable that they are in their respective colours, Been in winter blue and Eunjin in bear brown. :pandalove:

2) Mido presented at a ceremony yesterday! Gosh, her hair is still pretty long for Chae Songhwa. It seems like they may not haven't quite started filming yet then.

3) More pictures of Kwak Sunyoung in Harper's Bazaar released.

Bonus! Gummy singing Aloha on her first public schedule since giving birth!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Hospital Playlist Special Throwback Ep 21. Making scenes of Ep 1 Part 2

Be prepare to find some cuteness and fun scenes!

- Yeon Seok's interaction with the young girl patient in ep 1. (Kudos to the Yeom Hye Ran actress who play as the girl's mom. Because the young actress isn't comfortable with the hospital setting, she has to shoot the emotional scenes with a rabbit doll but she pulled it off.)

- SongHwa and Woo Joo small but sweet interactions (forgive me for mentioning this since I'm a big fan of Familee IkSongJoo :D)

- Ahn family scenes at the hospital and the funeral. Actress Ye Ji Won didn't know the drama's title and thought that Yeon Seok is a cameo like her and the rest of actors who shot their scenes that day LOL

- 99z contract signing scenes and the pressure for Jung Seok from PD for ad-lib 

- Unexpected hidden facts from the first band practice

- Flashback scenes where 99z first met and become friends. (featuring endless sattori(accent) speaking practice from Kyung Ho XD)

Edited by LaLa
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: