If I Cheat, I Die 바람피면 죽는다 [2020-2021]

SnowBlob

If I Cheat, I Die

"..an uncovential and intense story about adults who do bad things with guilt" http://mksports.co.kr/view/2020/1082179/

If I Cheat I Die-SR.jpg

Broadcast station: KBS2

Date: December 2, 2020 - January 28, 2021

Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday, 21:30 KST

Genre: comedy/mystery/thriller

About:

A writer (Cho Yeo Jeong) who thinks only about how to murder people for her stories married a divorce lawyer (Go Joon). 

He wrote a memo to his wife: "If I cheat, I die."

Source: Asianwiki

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Basic Information

Episodes: 16

Director: Kim Hyung Suk (My Golden Life; Oh My Venus; etc)

Screenwriters: Lee Sung Min (Queen of Mystery 1&2) 

Cast of Characters

Cho Yeo Jeong as Kang Yeo Joo

Go Joon as Han Woo Sung

Kim Young Dae as Cha Soo Ho

Yeon Woo as Mi Rae

Song Ok Suk as Yeom Jin Ok

Jung Sang Hoon as Son Jin Ho

Lee Si Un as Jang Seung Cheol

Kim Ye Won as An Se Jin

Hong Soo Hyun

Oh Min Suk as Ma Dong Kyun

Lee Se Na

Bae Noo Ri as Eom Ji Eun

Kim Jung Pal

Kim Do Hyun

Han Soo Yeon as Park Hye Kyeong

Kong Sang A

Yoo Joon Hong

Source: Asianwiki

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@abs-oluteM Thank you for the script reading video and posters :eeeee: and glad that you're planning to watch it. 

It's interesting to see Jung Sang Hoon (oh yeahhhhh I was so happy to find that he's gonna star in this too!) being placed as third after Cho Yeo Jeong and Go Joon in the interview. Do you think his name should be in the 'main cast' just under Go Joon? Asianwiki listed his name further down the list and I thought at first he might just be a supporting actor. If it turns out that Jung Sang Hoon is one of the main cast, I'll be super happy coz it means he'll get a lot of screen time. 

The synopsis itself doesn't give away much in terms of the plot..it's very vague. But hopefully upcoming teasers and trailers will make it clearer and get more people interested in this drama. 

@Ameera .. your hubby is here~~ 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Tasty 1

@SnowBlob Apparently he's known as the "Nations's Husband"!!! The perfect man it seems...ahahaha we all know there will be a plot twist

goj-oon.jpg

Article Source

Spoiler

KBS’s upcoming drama “If You Cheat, You Die” (literal translation) has released new stills of Go Joon in character as Han Woo Sung.

“If You Cheat, You Die” is about the marriage between a wife who is a murder mystery writer and thinks only about how to kill people all day long and a husband who is a divorce lawyer and has a contract with his wife that “if you cheat, you die.”

Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, the bestselling crime novelist known as the “queen of mystery.” Go Joon stars as Han Woo Sung, the expert divorce lawyer who is the perfect husband in terms of sexiness, charisma, and affection.

In the new stills, Go Joon embraces his character’s natural charisma in a tailored suit as he goes about his day as a divorce lawyer. Every day, he handles unexpected situations such as a client going down on his knees before him to make a request.

Not just a workaholic, he is also an affectionate husband. Known as the “nation’s husband,” he appears on TV and makes heart gestures for his wife and smiles brightly as he prepares to go home with the grocery shopping, a contrast between his cool professional side and his loving private side.

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM "Nation's husband" :PsyWhat: LOLOL. I wonder what's the story about... The wife is cheating...He's cheating..no one is cheating?? From the article you gave it seems like he's perfect both inside and outside..so no drama there (or so it seems....) heehhehehe. 

Let's advertise this drama once we get closer to the airing date :rmbtshi:

• Haha 4

@SnowBlob KBS says nothing is what it seems :D. I have already started promoting on my twitter handle !

oooo stills of the mystery writer. 

Will her real life be full of plot twists like her stories

image_readtop_2020_1082179_1603328448440

Spoiler article from Source

Spoiler

In the photo released, Cho Yeo-jung completely transformed into a contemplative Kang Yeo-joo with a fountain pen in her dark study, drawing attention by giving off a mysterious aura of the best-selling crime novelist in the play.

Cho Yo-jung has been spotted transforming herself into a "mystery queen" in the dark. "If you cheat, you die."
With only laptop lights shining on Yeoju, her contemplative look with an unusual look shows the full face of the "Mystery Queen." It raises the question of what stories are being told in her head.

"If you cheat, you die" is a comic mystery thriller about a crime novelist wife who thinks only about how to kill people and a divorce lawyer husband who wrote a memorandum titled "If you cheat, you die." It will present an unconventional and intense story about adults who do bad things with guilt.

The production team of "The Fraud" said, "The head of the criminal novelist is filled with truly extraordinary and unpredictable stories. Actor Cho Yeo-jung's eyes and facial expressions make perfect the mysterious aura that only "Kang Yeo-ju" has. Please look forward to the secret and exciting story she will make in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

:shocked2: what's with "..an unconventional and intense story about adults who do bad things with guilts" - I better use this under the title on my first post. So catchy! I suppose both lead characters are somehow shady hahahahaha. 

A few stills from script reading

Blvw9St.jpg

source: https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z6N1IQ8UY 

• Haha 3

Stills of the supporting actors :Party02:

Kim Young Dae as Cha Soo Ho

bV8bu5l.jpg

Source: https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/10/1110673/

Yeon Woo as Mi Rae

ZeQUeNJ.jpg

Source:https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/10/30/2ZJ3UCCVICOJXWHTUW22ZMNYOI/ 

Note: not sure whether the pictures are counted as 6 or 2? They come in 2 sets of 3 @abs-oluteM ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It says “Dear/darling, what are you doing?” And his excuse was that it’s from grandma. 

:PsyWhat: okkkkkkk.... so the teaser is teasing us with possibility of Go joon having an affair of some sort... :nya:

• Haha 3

Thank you @abs-oluteM i havent been keeping up with this drama's promotional stuff so happy that someone at least posts them:cool:

Also not sure what the second female and male leads role are. But it seems that she's a painter?? 

Lol.. I can't wait to see whether this show can provide me with some nice comedic relief. 

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1