RECRUITMENT: "How well do you know the members of JH" event

SnowBlob

15 hours ago, im0202 said:

Not really an interesting person to get to know about,

Are you sure? Don’t you have like 8000 followers on twitter? Haha!

10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

dance i can skip....however i love to hear u sing though lols

Oh that’s never gonna happen, no matter how much we were comrades in +/- lol!

7 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Simple, I am one of very few who watch 120-episode dailies 

Haha that’s quite a skill! Have you tried the 700 episode Taiwanese dramas? You can go for a one month holiday and not miss a thing lol.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 13
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 hours ago, im0202 said:

Okay time to be mysterious and also feed people false information to confuse everyone

:smug:
P.S. I’m not a fan of coffee and tea!

9 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Good idea, I like the way you think

HEH HEH HEH That's the sprit!

:Trap:

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm the most boring person out there, but count me in. :MewHi:

Yay Mayan! I am sure you are not, Trivia Queen!

@Jesscisu Got it! We will PM you through there.

Edited by Jane
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I don't think so, I don't have many clues, all is mentioned in Global community post  

We can give you some assistance :smile:

Technically you have done the bios and all you'll need is provide clues for guessing later. We can discuss this in DM later. Let us know if you are interested, yeah? :taebtsthanks:

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Is that like a xx years continuous running drama? 😵 

Yes! LOL. It runs for 2 years! I got suckered because I followed one several years ago. At 300+ episodes I thought it would be finishing but it never did until a long time more, groan...

That's why I always say the taiwanese soap actors don't have to worry about not having a job.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Yes! LOL. It runs for 2 years! I got suckered because I followed one several years ago. At 300+ episodes I thought it would be finishing but it never did until a long time more, groan...

That's why I always say the taiwanese soap actors don't have to worry about not having a job.

That's a lot of episodes! It's continuous like no seasons subdivisions?  Must have been so popular to run that long. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

6 SLOTS LEFT TO BE A TRIBUTE!

We are hoping that newer members, who haven't had the chance to participate in any of the forum games so far, will take this opportunity to join us!

Advance apologies for my sudden and shameless tagging of who am I am seeing online right now. :MewGiggle:

:SquirtleOK:  Hello @Joh @LFCouple @Tothestars @Larva @liddi @morning star! Would you like to join us for this game? You can read the first post for more information. No pressure if you don't want to, but hopefully you will look out and join other forum events in the future. :)

Edited by Jane
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

I'll bite though it will be a boring read! Not even sure what to say!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

1 hour ago, liddi said:

I'll bite though it will be a boring read! Not even sure what to say!

Whoohoo! Persistence pays off. Thanks @liddi, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, start thinking of a (short) bio. You can check this thread for inspiration.

We won't need you to write something that long, of course! Just some ideas on what you could share. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

28 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hopefully lololol

but actually i think the only thing that might be harmful is perhaps mental scarring because u never know what weird things online people like doing XD

I don't disagree therefore we are not expecting you guys to give us very personal details. Best examples are available such as the staff bios. You guys are not required to disclose your location, identity, contact details or anything you do not want to.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't disagree therefore we are not expecting you guys to give us very personal details. Best examples are available such as the staff bios. You guys are not required to disclose your location, identity, contact details or anything you do not want to.

yeah i mean u never know much about people on the internet :/

• Like 11

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

Hello @cherrhys88 

Would you be interested to volunteer as a Tribute for an upcoming Game Event Jang Haven is hosting next?

Details are in Page 1, Post #2. As for the Bios, you are not required to disclose anything too personal such as location, name, identity or contact details and anything you don't want to. You can refer the staff bios as reference. Jane and I will contact you guys later on once we have all 21 Tributes to give you further details and/or help.

We did this once by guessing and matching the staff to the clues given and now we're having the staff (and members) guessing the Tributes. You can play the game too. If you are interested, please shout out :YesHalCat: here! :taebtsthanks:

Ooooh, I have new emojis. Where are the Pandas!

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2