RECRUITMENT: "How well do you know the members of JH" event

SnowBlob

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I have been peer pressured severely to sign up to this event.

So here I am....heard people wanted something easy.....well.....pewpew

:taebtsthanks:  We will be in touch soon! All you need to do is start thinking of a short bio and interesting facts about you that will serve as clues to your identity. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

:taebtsthanks:  We will be in touch soon! All you need to do is start thinking of a short bio and interesting facts about you that will serve as clues to your identity. 

Like ..is there going to be a picture like last time? not gonna be hard to figure out me with a pic...let alone my bio HAAHHAHAHAHA

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Tasty 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Now where's the last OG @-StrongTower-??? If anyone sees her at you-know-where-forums or Discord, please let her know we're paging here here.

Did I make it? 😅

Thanks @Jane for the PM!!!

I would not miss this for the world.

Definitely joining!!!!

Am still backreading though.:eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

I think I would make my clues easy for everybody, but definitely not a give away like @abs-oluteM before. Hahahaha

But thanks to ur clue abs, we had a sure point!

@SilverMoonTea, am only able to answer triviabot when he gives pig latin clues. Music questions are ...nvm. haha

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

3 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

What is consider interesting about myself? 

Anything! I def want to know more about everyone who is joining as tribute tracker :SquirtleSquadCool: I only know @AwkwarDerp ..you like Chinese dramas and Romance genre..ehem..i think I kinda know in which continent you live...:Ghastlel: 

Muahahahahhaahha...

I want to get at least 5 ppl right:SquirtleWonderfull:

2 more spots left!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

32 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Anything! I def want to know more about everyone who is joining as tribute tracker :SquirtleSquadCool: I only know @AwkwarDerp ..you like Chinese dramas and Romance genre..ehem..i think I kinda know in which continent you live...:Ghastlel: 

Muahahahahhaahha...

I want to get at least 5 ppl right:SquirtleWonderfull:

2 more spots left!

Oh no, you seems like a dangerous guesser. I need to hide myself :smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

On 10/24/2020 at 6:45 PM, mademoiselle said:

Tagging some regulars:

Haha thanks for the tag. :heart:

Erm... I'm boring, bashful, bizzybeely, bochap... almost as many b's as you can find to describe me, except that "b" you will never hear me utter lol. I'm game if JHers are ready to be bored and bashed (noggin-wise, ofc:love:).    

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...