[K-Artist] Lee Jae Wook 이재욱

Tofu

Adhoc (the brand he has a modelling contract with) recently did us all a service and posted new insta videos with LJW doing his signature half smiles and eye brow raises :BulbaOWO::hearties::wow::heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

The cameo in True Beauty was actually pretty funny! So, Dan Oh and Baek Kyung were making out in their characters, and then they snap out of it  which is when Dan Oh wants to go to Haru?  Cute, especially since there were no kiss scenes for DO and BK in Extraordinary You since the OTP was DO and HR. Given that I developed a touch of SLS, I thought the cameo scene was rather great, even if BK doesn't get DO in the end. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahaha This one is always popping up on those rising star lists :heart::wow:

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-top-10-male-rising-stars-in-k-dramas-that-you-need-to-look-out-for-148525.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lee Jae Wook has had one of the steadiest career progressions in the industry. He has worked hard over the years without a rest and finally in 2020, Lee Jae-wook received his first offer for the leading role in a drama. "Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol" was a breakthrough success and it only heightened fans' expectation for his future projects.

5Cvcq3E.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441122wpp/from-rookies-to-stars-12-hottest-rising-k-drama-actors-of-2020

To say that Lee Jae Wook is a great actor is an understatement. It hasn’t taken people much to realize the versatility in his roles. Every role he takes on is so different from the one before that it’s almost hard to believe that it’s the same actor. This past year was special for Lee Jae Wook. He had his first starring role in the romantic drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” as Sun Woo Joon, a high school boy who falls in love at first sight with a pianist. He then goes to great lengths to show her how much he loves her and basically devotes his life for her. It’s a role that will make your heart swell up with love and you’ll definitely become a fan of Lee Jae Wook, if you weren’t already that is!

Af7WkYz.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure how true this is as he already had a rumored drama last week that was not true.

It doesn't sound too exciting just based off that, but anything for Lee Jae Wook. Haha!

Edit: @stroppyse said the name translates to Wild Chives and Potatoe Stew. I hope they use that as the English title. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He still just a baby even if he looks older sometimes. Haha! (Photos are from his Instagram)

x3pa03t.jpg

9FxWgfT.jpg

ht7z22Y.jpg

Also, seems like Dior is sending out lots of things to many Korean celebrities. I've seen so many photos of Korean celebrities with their Dior stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found a channel with a lot of LJW's pre-debut auditions and drama practice videos. I wonder who releases them?? Like is this an old agent? An ex-acting mentor? :thinking: Some of the videos don't have sound though. He's sooo young here!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

While hunting for pictures, found this old article: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/09/actor-lee-jaewook-revealed-to-be-a-star-student-in-his-school-popular-among-female-students-343242

Popular with the ladies from a young age, eh? :smug: Not surprised...but found it funny that he always had fan girls writing comments about him anonymously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Deep secrets uncovered from LJW's first V-Live stream...

(V-Live added English subs btw, but the timing is out of sync, so I'm fixing this when I have the time. The timings are correct from 44:26 onwards on this video)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why do so many people like mint chocolate chip ice cream? It's one of my least favorite. LOL!

I looked up the cologne he wears and it's so expensive. I'm too poor to spend that much on a cologne, but I'll go to the department store to see how it smells like. :laugh:

AqeLEc3.jpg

The description of it is kind of funny. Hahaha!

ct1SmXG.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/17/2021 at 2:24 PM, Tofu said:

Why do so many people like mint chocolate chip ice cream? It's one of my least favorite. LOL!

Haha, no idea! I wonder if there's some long on-going joke there. They seem to ask him this question all the time :thinking: I think it's like LJW says, kinda tastes like toothpaste. It's ok , but there's defs better flavours out there in the ice cream world!

On 7/17/2021 at 2:24 PM, Tofu said:

I looked up the cologne he wears and it's so expensive. I'm too poor to spend that much on a cologne, but I'll go to the department store to see how it smells like. :laugh:

Hahaha I'm too poor to fashion like LJW. He has some really cool but expensive items :lenny:

But good idea, I will also go and find a sample :laugh:

The description you posted was wild! Is this what he wants to represent? :laugh:

On 7/17/2021 at 2:57 PM, Tofu said:

By the way, I isolated the audio from the part where he records another wake up alarm for his fans.

Thank youuu!!! Hahaha I want to set this as my alarm :heart:

By the way, I love this edit of LJW characters as different songs. The edits are pretty good, but wish they'd picked a happier song for Jun - guess they didn't want an overlap with other cheerful characters like Jang woo or Seo Ji Hwan and June does have a sad life till he meets Lala :letalQQ:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:13 AM, JenL said:

Hahaha I'm too poor to fashion like LJW. He has some really cool but expensive items 

He loves Off White and Balenciaga. I see him in those brands often. They are quite expensive and I think Jun said it once that his finances would be better if he didn't like expensive clothes (rough translation and my interpretation of what he said). 

Thank youuu!!! Hahaha I want to set this as my alarm 

Hahaha, yay!! Waking up to Lee Jae Wook's voice is the best. :laugh:

By the way, I love this edit of LJW characters as different songs. The edits are pretty good, but wish they'd picked a happier song for Jun - guess they didn't want an overlap with other cheerful characters like Jang woo or Seo Ji Hwan and June does have a sad life till he meets Lala 

I know! He lived such a sad life in general because you know...that ending!!! :KittyBan::pandacop:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

He loves Off White and Balenciaga. I see him in those brands often. 

He's also Dior's poster boy! He almost always posts Dior shots and went to their celeb party this year.

:lenny:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think Jun said it once that his finances would be better if he didn't like expensive clothes

Hahaha, I totally agree with Jun! Though guess LJW's a lot richer so has more free credit to spend of fashion :idk::heiboi:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I know! He lived such a sad life in general because you know...that ending!!!

Yeah the ending will always be unfair - especially to Jun's character because they put him through a lot and made people dislike him :letalQQ: 

But I've also luckily gotten over it and now I only think about/ care about the nice parts of that drama in my memory :heart:

• Like 2

On 12/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, Tofu said:

All of these comments on Extraordinary You, maybe I need to watch it sooner than later. :idk:

Extraordinary You was interesting for me in that I did develop SLS while watching it. Baek Kyung is played as a jerk for the start of it, but then it's really shown that it's just that his character was written that way, and BK himself actually has real feelings for the female lead. Ugh. Just stab me in the heart, why don't you? Had to go rewatch his scenes in Search WWW to get some happier vibes.

LJW isn't necessarily the best looking young actor out there, but there is something so charismatic about him.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

He looks great!! Here's more photos from the photoshoot:

QUmmpIj.jpg

Spoiler

ircLj5p.jpg

sNU1P5m.jpg

@stroppyse Haha! I have yet to watch Extraordinary You because I keep thinking about how I can't accept LJW as the second lead. I will just watch him in Search WWW because I loved him there. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

He looks great!! Here's more photos from the photoshoot:

I'm not that sure about his hair in these photos. It's definitely dramatic, but it feels a bit dated and makes him look younger. Given that he's already a baby, not sure that is a good thing?

Thank you for the photos anyway! I would rather see them even if they're not totally my cuppa rather than not see them at all! :heart:

• Haha 2