Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

From sports donga: https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210121/105027281/1

It is auto- translated ...I just love how the auto translation calls it a damn hot mafia-style justice :cool:

'Vincenzo' 1st teaser... Song Joong-ki's relentless charisma

105027278.1.jpg

On the 21st, tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'Vincenzo' released the first teaser video that predicts the realization of a damn hot mafia-style justice. Song Joong-ki's intense aura transformed into a harsh mafia lawyer, 'Vincenzo Casano', heating up expectations.

'Vincenzo', one of the most anticipated works of the first half of 2021, describes the story of an Italian mafia lawyer who came to Korea due to an organization's betrayal and wiped out a villain in the way of a villain with a veteran self-cultivation lawyer. Dark heroes' fierce and fiery justice against the variant villains that can never be punished by law gives catharsis.

In the teaser video released on this day, Song Joong-ki, who played as Vincenzo, announces his intense first appearance with a silhouette covered in darkness and a quiet voice of warning. As if he was wearing a lighter as if in thought, he opened his eyes, and symbolic and intense images such as a blood-stained gun, a balance, and a broken glass pass.

Vincenzo turns the atmosphere into a cool charisma unlike a superior suit fit that catches the eye at once and a sweet visual. “I came to warn, not negotiate. Following a meaningful warning, "Because I will make the judgment," Vincenzo's sharp eyes, aiming a gun at someone, raises the heart rate.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Poster

9f87314246be2f16a8fde8013fe7b50107a9a9d7

---

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450059wpp/song-joong-ki-shows-charisma-movie-star-poster-drama-vincenzo

The new black-and-white poster shows Song Joong Ki’s dark charisma as a Mafia lawyer who is willing to do anything it takes to get justice. The poster background hints at his Italian upbringing and the caption reads, “Evil is punished by evil,” hinting at the character’s anti-hero status.

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Song Joong Ki Transforms Into A Cold-Hearted Mafia Consigliere For Upcoming tvN Drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450552wpp/song-joong-ki-transforms-into-a-cold-hearted-mafia-consigliere-for-upcoming-tvn-drama

In the newly released stills, Vincenzo is lost in thought with a glass of wine in his hand. He exudes a powerful charisma in his elegant and clean-cut suit as the Cassano family’s consigliere. Unlike his alluring outward appearance, he has a cold and expressionless face when he points the gun at someone. However, when he’s leading negotiations, Vincenzo has an easygoing smile and bright gaze.

Song-Joong-Ki-4.jpg

As a level-headed strategist with remarkable negotiation skills, Vincenzo Cassano lives for revenge, always giving people a taste of their own medicine. He will transform into a dark hero who takes down evil with evil methods when he discovers a deep-rooted, villainous cartel upon his arrival in Korea. Already, viewers are highly anticipating Vincenzo’s refreshing way of taking down villains as well as Song Joong Ki’s transformation into his one-of-a-kind character.

Song-Joong-Ki-3.jpg

Song Joong Ki shared, “I felt thrilled after coming across the script for the first time. It wasn’t a predictable story about good overcoming evil, and the method of punishing evil felt very new and refreshing. I think viewers will be able to feel the same thrill and catharsis.”

The actor added, “Although Vincenzo looks to be Korean on the outside, he’s Italian to the bone. Since he has always lived as a foreigner in the darkness, he’s a lonely figure who can’t even open up to people who are close to him. An interesting point in the drama will be Vincenzo’s change.”

Song-Joong-Ki-5.jpg

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Song Joong Ki looks good in the suit! 👍🏻

@ktcjdrama Arthdal is actually quite good, except the ending... hahahahaha. It can be forgiven if we get an S2 but don't know when that's gonna happen.

Oh is it ? SJK is one of my first oppa loves. :pandablush:I remember how crazy my girlfriends  and I were then and I watch many of his works .  Maybe I should check Arthdal -when it was airing I wasn't particularly enticed. Maybe I will have SJK revival for my oppa tracker list in Feb.

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe I should check Arthdal -when it was airing I wasn't particularly enticed.

Let me know how it goes. I was so looking forward to it but tried an episode or two and couldn’t get into it. Only watching few clips to see tanned SJK and eye-lined long-haired SJK 😆

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let me know how it goes. I was so looking forward to it but tried an episode or two and couldn’t get into it. Only watching few clips to see tanned SJK and eye-lined long-haired SJK

The drama is really slow to get started. Once you get to that part, it was very interesting. It doesn't seem like the next season is going to air any time soon which kind of stinks because it was just getting to the good parts. I think if you're ok with knowing there's no end to everything that's going on, I would say watch it. If you're like me and you prefer a more complete series, I would say skip it. 

• Insightful 2

Jeon Yeo Bin Is A Competitive And Cutthroat Lawyer In Upcoming tvN Drama “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450727wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-is-a-competitive-and-cutthroat-lawyer-in-upcoming-tvn-drama-vincenzo

Jeon Yeo Bin’s character, Hong Cha Young, is the ace lawyer of Korea’s best law firm, Woosang. She is confident in her abilities, which gives her a powerful and charismatic aura, but she is also competitive and cutthroat about her cases, even going so far as to sell her soul if it meant winning a case.

jeon-yeo-bin-vincenzo.jpg

In the stills, Jeon Yeo Bin embodies her character’s sharp tongue and gaze as she cuts down anyone who gets in her way. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind, even when it sounds cold or cruel, and she is also a master at using crocodile tears to persuade her opponents. She doesn’t think in terms of “good and evil” but rather in “advantage and disadvantage,” being laser-focused on winning her cases no matter what.

vincenzo-jeon-yeo-bin.jpg

Jeon Yeo Bin said, “Hong Cha Young is a character who is so competitive that she heads like a bulldozer for her target with her sharp tongue, crazy attitude, brilliant talent, and singleminded obsession. Like a beating heart, she has her own rhythm and sound, so I tried not to put any limits on expressing a character like her. ‘Vincenzo’ is a fun project that shows how villains who can’t be won over by ‘good’ will be disposed of using villainous methods. Please look forward to the dark heroes’ cathartic victories.”

jeon-yeo-bin-vincenzo-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2PM’s Taecyeon Transforms Into A Clumsy But Passionate Intern In tvN Drama “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450901wpp/2pms-taecyeon-transforms-into-a-clumsy-but-passionate-intern-in-tvn-drama-vincenzo

Taecyeon plays the role of Jang Joon Woo, a law intern at a top Korean law firm called Woosang, where Hong Cha Young also works. Because he studied abroad, Jang Joon Woo is quick with words and a free-spirited soul who can adapt to any situation. In some things, he can appear clumsy and awkward, but he is also sincere about his work and has an innocent passion. He wants to become “James Bond” to Hong Cha Young, which means that he reveals a hidden competitive side when Vincenzo Cassano arrives on the scene.

vincenzo-taecyeon.jpgtaecyeon-vincenzo.jpg2pm-taecyeon-vincenzo.jpg

Taecyeon said, “The script was so fun. The bickering between the characters brought them to life. Despite the tension of the characters getting into various situations with different goals, I found the constant undercurrent of humor in the lines to be appealing. I wanted to show that there’s something awkward about Joon Woo, so I decided to go for a new hairstyle. I’m doing my best in acting to show you something new.”

• Like 2

@Tofu the Uncanny Counter hairstyle must be taking Korea by storm. Even Kim Rae Won's hairstyle in Luca is curly too!

-------------------------------------------------------

Article from: Pink Villa
Vincenzo: Song Joong Ki REVEALS his one of a kind character's method of punishing evil felt new and refreshing
Teasing fans on what they can expect from his unpredictable character Vincenzo Cassano in Vincenzo, Song Joong-ki disclosed an interesting point to look forward to in the upcoming tvN series.

Song Joong-ki is playing the dark hero of our wildest dreams in his next highly-awaited series titled Vincenzo. The upcoming tvN drama sees the 35-year-old actor tackle the complex role of Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere of Korean descent who has to move back to Korea owing to a conflict within his organisation.

Things take a turn when he crosses paths with Hong Cha-young (Jeon Yeo-bin), a sharp-tongued lawyer as viewers will witness the unlikely duo join forces in taking down villains, who can't be punished by the law, using villainous methods. Talking about his transformation into a one-of-a-kind character like Cassano, Joong-ki shared with News1 Korea, "I felt thrilled after coming across the script for the first time. It wasn’t a predictable story about good overcoming evil, and the method of punishing evil felt very new and refreshing. I think viewers will be able to feel the same thrill and catharsis."

Moreover, the Space Sweepers star teased that although Vincenzo looks Korean on the outside, he's still Italian to the bone. According to Joong-ki, Cassano is a lonely figure who can't even open up to people who are close to him because he has always lived as a foreigner in the darkness. For Joong-ki, "Vincenzo's change" is an interesting point in the drama.

Vincenzo is directed by Kim Hee-won of Money Flower fame and written by Park Jae-bum of Good Manager fame. Also starring 2PM member Taecyeon, Yoo Jae-myung, Kim Yeo-jin, Kwak Dong-yeon and Jo Han-chul, Vincenzo premieres on February 20 following the conclusion of Mr Queen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Article from: RepublicWorld

Vincenzo Teaser Gives First Look At Song Joong-ki In The Drama Series

Vincenzo is one of the most awaited tvN series of 2021. The show cast Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and Taecyeon as the lead characters. The audience is very excited to watch Song Joong-ki in Vincenzo. Song Joong-ki in Vincenzo will be playing the character of Vincenzo Cassano who is an Italian lawyer. Jeon Yeo Bin and Taecyeon will be playing the characters of a sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young and her clumsy intern Jang Joon Woo, respectively. Recently, the tvN channel released the intriguing first teaser of Vincenzo on its official YouTube channel.

In the Vincenzo teaser, Song Joong-ki can be seen holding a gun and the scale of justice, having bloodshed all around him. The voice at the back says, “I’m not here to negotiate but to deliver a warning because I’m going to be the one making the judgment because I’m going to be the one making the judgment”. The first teaser of Vincenzo has made it very clear to the audience that they are in for some great and thrilling action.  

The Vincenzo plot will be revolving around an Italian lawyer and a Mafia consigliere. The Mafia consigliere is of Korean descent but was adopted by an Italian family at a very young age. As he returns to Korea after having disagreements within his organization, he crosses paths with a harsh lawyer and her intern. Together, these three join hands in order to punish the bad people who cannot be punished by government laws. 

As fans might be sad about the fact that there are only four more episodes left before the audience bids goodbye to Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-Hyun's very popular classic television drama, Mr Queen, there is also a sign of satisfaction as Vincenzo is all set to fill in the shoes of entertainment. Vincenzo will be premiering on February 20, 2021, on tvN. The show will be airing at 9:00 pm KST.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

the Uncanny Counter hairstyle must be taking Korea by storm. Even Kim Rae Won's hairstyle in Luca is curly too

In the American series, Fresh Off the Boat, they talked about how permed hair means you made it. Seems like everyone has made it. :laugh:

• Haha 1

d0e17d9a5e17437fa2c17b7f24ca8aac.jpeg?s=

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, Taecyeon, And More Preview Battle With Evil In “Vincenzo” Teaser

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451327wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-taecyeon-and-more-preview-battle-with-evil-in-vincenzo-teaser

Jan 30, 2021
by J. K

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” shared a thrilling second teaser video!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization. He ends up crossing paths with a sharp-tongued lawyer named Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), and the two join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the law.

The first teaser video upped excitement by giving a look at Song Joong Ki in character as he gave a chilling warning. The second continues to raise anticipation by previewing the extraordinary cast of villains who’ll be appearing in the show.

As the new clip starts off with a look at his past, Vincenzo Cassano says, “Evil is punished by evil.” He appears after having lived in the shadows, and the lawyer Hong Yoo Chan (played by Yoo Jae Myung) says, “I wish a real monster would come and wipe out all these bastards.”

The video also introduces Hong Cha Young, who teams up with Song Joong Ki while saying, “Let’s just decide on one rule. To not do harm to anyone’s life.” Intern lawyer Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon) exclaims that he has a bad feeling about this, and his intuition turns out to be right, as Vincenzo Cassano shows his merciless, evil side while he points a gun at someone.

The clip also gives a look at a distressed Jang Han Seo (played by Kwak Dong Yeon), who is the president of Babel Group and a villain who is obsessed with winning. Vincenzo Cassano is further provoked when the heartless villainess Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin) appears in the picture. He says, “I’m not here to negotiate, but to deliver a warning. I will never forgive such a despicable act.” The dark hero stands in front of a building and watches it collapse.

• Like 2

•••

Announcer Kim Nam-hee makes a special appearance in 'Vincenzo'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000885171

(Eng trans : Google translate)

0000885171_001_20210118161941421.jpg?typ

On the 18th, the agency Starium Entertainment said, “Kim Nam-hee will make a special appearance in the tvN drama 'Vincenzo.' We ask for your expectation and interest in the acting challenge.”

In particular, Kim Nam-hee is going to give viewers enjoyment by boasting a short but unrivaled presence in 'Vincenzo', enhancing the enjoyment of watching the drama.

• Like 1