Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, And More Star In Character Posters For “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452202wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-2pms-taecyeon-and-more-star-in-character-posters-for-vincenzo

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” has released new character posters of the main cast!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and Italian Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea after a conflict within his organization. He joins forces with Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), a tough veteran lawyer, and uses villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be touched by the law.

2PM’s Taecyeon plays Jang Joon Woo, an intern at Hong Cha Young’s law firm. Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul play the three villains of the drama as Choi Myung Hee, a heartless lawyer, Jang Han Seo, the power-hungry president of Babel Group, and Han Seung Hyuk, the head of the nation’s top law firm Woosang (where Jang Joon Woo and Hong Cha Young also work).

On February 3, tvN released individual character posters for five of the main cast members. The black-and-white posters represent the ambiguous morals of the drama, where heroes act like villains in order to take down the real villains. The actors’ charismatic gazes and poses also reinforce the vibe of classic crime films.

Song Joong Ki’s caption reads, “A man who is even tougher than villains! The cold-hearted Mafia consigliere.”

Jeon Yeo Bin’s caption reads, “The tongue of a devil and the obsession of a witch! The tenacious lawyer who wants to win at all costs.”

Taecyeon’s caption reads, “Straight ahead in work and love! The innocent and handsome intern.”

Kim Yeo Jin’s caption reads, “The real master of this place! A viper without blood or tears.”

Kwak Dong Yeon’s caption reads, “The leader of [Babel] Group with a crazy side! A villain with an obsession with winning.”

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Kwak Dong Yeon, Kim Yeo Jin, And Jo Han Chul Are Villains Ready To Take On Song Joong Ki In Drama “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452172wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-kim-yeo-jin-and-jo-han-chul-are-villains-ready-to-take-on-song-joong-ki-in-drama-vincenzo

Newly released stills give a look at three of the villains who appear in the story. Kim Yeo Jin takes the role of lawyer Choi Myung Hee, whose overwhelming presence is conveyed even through just the look in her eyes as she sits behind her desk. In contrast to her plain-looking outfit, her sharp and chilling gaze gives a hint of why she’s known as a viper. The heartless Choi Myung Hee used to be a prosecuter, and she’s talented in scheming and plotting. On the outside, she’s a good-natured person who enjoys Zumba dancing, but she hides the side of her that’s a vicious and determined villainess who completely destroys the opponents she sets her eyes on.

kim-yeo-jin.jpeg

Kwak Dong Yeon plays Jang Han Seo, who’s the president of Babel Group and another charismatic character. As he stands in the dark, the malice inside him can be read through the look on his face. Jang Han Seo has completely lost all traces of a guilty conscience, and he’s a natural villain who seized riches and power at a young age and doesn’t hesitate to wield his authority against those subordinate to him. Yet he conceals a fear inside him that no one else knows about.

kwak-dong-yeon.jpeg

Jo Han Chul plays Han Seung Hyuk, the head of the nation’s top law firm Woo Sang, which cleans up Jang Han Seo’s messes. In his photo, he smiles slyly in his office. He’s a two-faced character who appears weak in front of those who are strong while putting on a strong persona in front of those who are weak, and he’s known as the person in charge of dealing with Babel Group’s trash. Drama fans will have to wait to see what secret designs hide behind his grin.

jo-han-chul.jpeg

The production team shared, “The thrilling story of punishing evil through evil’s methods is at the core of ‘Vincenzo,’ and so the actions of these different villainous characters are as important as the ‘dark hero’ Vincenzo himself.”

“Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul have transformed into ‘villains among villains’ to a degree that has never been seen before,” they continued. “Their counterattacks are formidable as they face off against Vincenzo. You’ll be able to see powerful villains who one wants to fight even more because they cannot be easily brought down.”

• Like 2

e6f74fcce16f4a6c8aabbbe692cd4b02.jpeg?s=

Watch: Song Joong Ki Turns Into Unstoppable Antihero With Plans For Revenge In New “Vincenzo” Teaser

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452744wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-turns-into-unstoppable-antihero-with-plans-for-revenge-in-new-vincenzo-teaser

The video gives another look at Vincenzo Cassano and the obstacles he comes across while trying to fulfill his goal of revenge. The caption states “a very dangerous stranger meets very strange neighbors.” Although Vincenzo Cassano isn’t afraid to start fights or kill to get what he wants, he gets into various baffling situations with his odd neighbors.

Intern lawyer Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon) attempts to dissuade Hong Cha Young from getting close to Vincenzo Cassano, saying, “I’m only worried about you.” However, that doesn’t stop her from approaching Vincenzo Cassano, and she’s determined to find out the truth behind his plans.

The clip also previews the enemies Vincenzo Cassano will have to face, including lawyer Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin), otherwise known as a viper, and Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon), the president of Babel Group. Another caption promises Vincenzo Cassano will punish evil with evil. Choi Myung Hee coldly comments, “It doesn’t take much strength in my fingers to break your neck.” Vincenzo Cassano vows, “I’m going to get this back no matter what, and I’ll make sure all of you pay for what you did.”

• Heart Eyes 1

Song Joong Ki Has A Unique Encounter With A Strange Group Of People In “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453060wpp/song-joong-ki-has-a-unique-encounter-with-a-strange-group-of-people-in-vincenzo

Feb 8, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Vincenzo” released new stills of Song Joong Ki!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

In the newly released stills, Vincenzo encounters the Geumga Plaza family, who all stare at the stranger warily. Tak Hong Shik (Choi Duk Moon), who is the owner of a dry cleaner store, looks ready to blow steam as he glares at Vincenzo. The stills also share a look at Chef Toto (Kim Hyung Muk) of Arno restaurant.

Vincenzo-11.jpg

Furthermore, Lee Chul Wook (Yang Kyung Won) and Jang Yeon Jin (Seo Ye Hwa) seem to be having a couple fight behind bars, and Kwak Hee Soo (Lee Hang Na) and her son Kim Young Ho (Kang Chae Min) appear to have fought in their fast food restaurant. Larry Kang (Kim Seol Jin), the director of Go Step, has a frighteningly dark look while Seo Mi Ri (Kim Yoon Hye), the director of Destiny Piano School looks possessed as she plays the piano. Flustered and confused, Vincenzo grasps his head in stress.

Vincenzo-2.jpg

Lee Hang Na, Choi Duk Moon, Kim Hyung Muk, Yang Kyung Won, Kim Seol Jin, Seo Ye Hwa, and Kim Yoon Hye, who play the store owners of Geumga Plaza, will bring their unique characters to life with their acting skills, raising anticipation for their hilarious synergy.

Director Kim Hee Won shared, “Geumga Plaza in itself is a large performance stage. It’s to the extent that it feels as if we’re watching the actors’ concert every time we film. We hope you enjoy watching the actors’ performance through the small screen as they paint out the story of Geumga Plaza.”

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Third teaser subbed!! Ya I am so excited for this 

Article from: Pink Villa

Vincenzo: Song Joong Ki will make sure the villains pay for their misdeeds in the thrilling new teaser

Song Joong Ki is on a roll for sure! The Descendants Of The Sun actor's new film Space Sweepers, co-starring Kim Tae-Ri, Jin Seon-Kyu, Yoo Hae-Jin and Richard Armitage, dropped on Netflix yesterday. He is also making his drama comeback with Vincenzo, after a year and a half. The drama has been generating a lot of positive buzz amongst K-fans already. tvN dropped a new teaser of Vincenzo today, giving us a glimpse of what we can expect from this thriller-drama.

The new teaser that plays out like a black-comedy gives us yet another glimpse at Vincenzo's anti-hero persona, who is unstoppable in his quest to take down his enemies. It starts with Song Joong Ki casually twirling the glass of wine looking stressed; and in another, he is looking dapper in a dark suit as he lights up a lighter. According to a translation via Soompi, the caption states, "A very dangerous stranger meets very strange neighbors.”  

The trailer swiftly moves onto introducing the other key players in the game. Ok Taecyeon, who portrays the feeble intern Jang Joon Woo, expresses his concern for Hong Cha Young's (Jeon Yeo Bin) safety.

Towards the end, the teaser also gives us a glimpse into the cold-blooded villains who Vincenzo has to face. We are introduced to lawyer Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin) aka Viper and Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon), the president of Babel Group. Choi Myung Hee declares, "It doesn’t take much strength in my fingers to break your neck;" to which Vincenzo retorts, “I’m going to get this back no matter what, and I’ll make sure all of you pay for what you did.”

Vincenzo is the story of Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and Italian Mafia consigliere of the Korean descent. He has returned to Korea to take down the rich and influential, who abuse their power and wealth to exploit others. He encounters Hong Cha-young, a sharp-tongued lawyer. The duo teams up for Vincenzo's ultimate revenge plan.

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

“Vincenzo” Screenwriter And Director Praise Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, And 2PM’s Taecyeon

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453276wpp/vincenzo-screenwriter-and-director-praise-song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-and-2pms-taecyeon

Screenwriter Park Jae Bum and director Kim Hee Won shared their unique perspectives on the upcoming drama “Vincenzo”!

tvN’s new Saturday-Sunday drama “Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he crosses paths with experienced lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin) and her intern Jang Joon Woo (2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to serve justice to villains who otherwise cannot be punished by the court of law.

A big reason behind the growing anticipation for “Vincenzo” is the collaboration of not only established actors like Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and Taecyeon, but also skilled screenwriter Park Jae Bum and director Kim Hee Won. Park Jae Bum’s works include “The Fiery Priest” and “Good Manager,” while Kim Hee Won is recognized for “The Crowned Clown” and “Money Flower.” Together, they plan to deliver a large-scale refresher to the audience.

vincenzo.jpg

“Vincenzo” depicts the process of how Vincenzo grows into being a dark hero. His approach in taking down villains with a greater evil is expected to bring a unique enjoyment to the audience. Kim Hee Won stated, “This is a piece where Park Jae Bum’s sharp message for society is blended into refreshing comedy and intense action. The hero sweeps away the wicked, for whom atonement or penance is useless, as if he’s cleaning up.” Park Jae Bum added, “Vincenzo is completely a villain, not a stereotypical main character that follows the status quo. The drama’s greatest selling points are the process and results of this villain unintentionally bringing justice.”

Park Jae Bum has dealt with dark comedy as a genre in his previous works. He explained, “The three actually share similarities. ‘The Fiery Priest’ shows justice performed by a religious person, ‘Good Manager’ shows justice performed by the small bourgeoisie, and ‘Vincenzo’ shows the ironic justice executed by a villain. This is what sets ‘Vincenzo’ apart. On what grounds and context a brutal Mafia lawyer turns to serve justice will be an interesting point.” He then added, “In contrast to ‘The Fiery Priest’ and ‘Good Manger,’ where I tried to serve refreshment through laughter, ‘Vincenzo’ is of a more complex genre and will give refreshment in more diverse aspects.”

vincenzo-song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-taec

Park Jae Bum placed his utmost confidence in the cast, who carried out his vision with no faults. He shared, “The actor Song Joong Ki accurately understands the highlights of my sense of humor and executes it easily. Of course, his hard-boiled acting brings joy to this writer’s eyes and heart. As for actress Jeon Yeo Bin, I was a huge fan of the movie ‘After My Death’ so I always wanted to meet her. Working with her, I still think, ‘This person is crazy, and she is a born to be actress.’ I also decided on Taecyeon with ease. Working with Junho on ‘Good Manager’ brought good results, and Taecyeon has become something like a totem to me as was Junho.”

Director Kim Hee Won wrapped up with the warm words, “It is a project where a group of amazing actors and the best staff got together with a refreshing and dynamic script. I tried to make it a piece that allows viewers going through tough times to end the day with a smile while applauding.” Writer Park Jae Bum added, “The key points to ‘Vincenzo’ are the process of a villain named Vincenzo eradicating the real villains and the thrilling pleasure you get by watching this process play out. The various comedic elements that decorate the brutal plot like toppings are also important points.” Lastly, he asked viewers to stay on the lookout as the entire production team worked extremely hard on the drama.

• Like 2

I had some time today , and I tried to Papago translate the main character descriptions 

The jisc is there though some bits are a bit off :MewGiggle:

Vincenzo (Song Joong Ki)

- lawyer

In Korean

Spoiler

빈센조 (송중기)

변호사

"여기가 이탈리아였으면 너희는 지금쯤 아무도 모르게 포도밭 거름이 됐을 거야.
그리고 싸구려 와인이 돼서 어디선가 1+1으로 판매되고 있겠지?"

이탈리아 마피아 [까사노 패밀리]의 콘실리에리. 냉혈한 전략가이며 완벽한 포커페이스의 소유자다. 보스에게 절대적으로 충성하며 패밀리가 곧 법이다. 허를 찌르는 방법으로 깔끔하게 일을 처리하는 최고 변호사로 그 누구도 그의 제안을 거부할 수 없다. 당한 것은 몇 배로 되갚아주는 '복수주의자'로 한 번 복수를 결심하면 절대 번복하지 않고 초토화 시킨다. 뛰어난 무술실력의 소유자지만 드러내지는 않는다.

겉만 한국인이지 모든 기질은 천상 이탈리아 남자다. 패션, 그림, 오페라, 축구, 파스타를 사랑하며 여성에 대한 매너도 훌륭하지만 '사랑'을 믿지는 않는다. 실상은 내면에 화산 같은 열정을 가진 남자로 차영을 만나 변화하며 엉겁결에 불의에 맞서 싸우게 된다.

또한 '그것'을 찾기 위한 필사의 노력도! 

"If you were here in Italy, you would have been a vineyard manure by now without anyone knowing.
And since it's a cheap wine, it's probably sold as a 1+1 somewhere, right?" 

Consilieri of the Italian Mafia [Casano Family]. He is a cold-blooded strategist and has a perfect poker face. Absolutely loyal to the boss and family is the law. No one can reject his proposal as a top lawyer who handles things neatly in a way that catches the eye. He is a "revengeist" who pays back several times, and once he decides to take revenge, he never reverses it and devastates it. Although he has excellent martial arts skills, he does not reveal them.

He is only Korean on the outside, but all his temperament is an Italian man by nature. He loves fashion, painting, opera, soccer, pasta, and has great manners, but he doesn't believe in love. The reality is that he is a man with a passion like a volcano inside, and he meets Cha-young and changes and fights against injustice.

-----------------------

Hong Cha-young (Jeon Yeo-bin)
-lawyer

Spoiler

홍차영 (전여빈)

변호사

"이탈리아는 마피아들만 마피아 짓 하죠? 근데 어쩌죠? 한국은 전부 다 마피아예요.
국회, 검찰, 경찰, 관공서, 기업 전부 다요!"

'악마의 혀'와 '마녀의 집요함'을 가진 탑티어급 변호사. 독설과 승부욕으로 중무장한 불세출의 Villainess다. 지적인 미모에 냉정함과 강인함이 함께 느껴진다. 교양 있고 차분한 보이스에는 강한 흡입력이 있다.

대한민국 최고의 로펌 [우상]의 에이스 변호사인 그녀에게 절대적 기준은, 선악(善惡)이 아닌 유불리(有不利)다. 이를 위해 변호사인 아버지까지도 수단 방법 가리지 않고 '디리 밟을' 만큼 피도 눈물도 없다. 오직 ‘성공과 목표'만을 발전의 원동력으로 삼는다. ‘정의’엔 크게 관심이 없다

최소한의 도의와 파란불에 길을 건너는 사회적 법규만 지키며 살기에도,
나 하나 잘먹고 잘살기엔 벅차다.

"Isn't it just the mafia in Italy? But what should I do? Everyone in Korea is a mafia.
The National Assembly, the prosecution, the police, the government offices, the corporations."

Top tier lawyer with devil's tongue and witch's persistence. This is Villainess, who is heavily armed with vitriol and desire to win. Intellectual beauty combined with coolness and strength. Cultured and calm voices have strong suction power.

The absolute standard for her, the ace lawyer of Korea's top law firm [Idol], is not good and evil, but good and bad. To this end, even her father, a lawyer, has no more blood or tears than to step on it by any means. Only 'success and goal' are the driving forces of development. I don't care much about justice.

To live with the least morality and the social code of crossing the street on a blue light.

It's too much for me to live a good life well.

---------------------------------

Jang Jun-woo (Ok Taek-yeon)
- lawyer

Spoiler

장준우 (옥택연)

변호사

"나 선배 스파이도 해줄 수 있어, 제임스 본드처럼!
나 빨리 인턴 Finish해주고 선배님 Partner되게 해줘요.
같이 일도 하고, 야구도 보러가고, 치맥도 먹으러 가고 좋잖아요?"

순수하지만 일로서는 아직 서툰 법무법인 [우상]의 훈남 인턴 변호사. 유학파 출신으로 남녀노소 상하좌우 가리지 않고 말이 짧아질 때도 있지만, 악의는 없는 천진난만한 순수 청년이다.

사랑도 일도 오직 직진뿐인 준우. 선배이자 사수인 차영을 매우 잘 따르고 이성으로서 좋아한다. 차영과 함께 일도 하고 야구장에서 치맥도 즐기며 사내연애를 하는 것이 꿈이었는데. 차영이 우상을 박차고 나간 것도 모자라 샴페인 뚜껑처럼 날아온 남자 빈센조가 차영의 옆자리에 붙어있는 것을 보니 속이 들끓는다. 빈센조가 등장하면서 일도 사랑도 조금씩 삐걱거림을 느끼는데.

어려서부터 부모님께 손아귀에 쥘 수 있는 것은 절대 놓치지 말라고 배웠던 준우.
그 가르침을 토대로 빈센조가 일으킨 균열을 되돌리려 한다.

"I can spy for you, like James Bond!
Hurry up and le me  finish my internship and let me be your partner.
It's nice to work together, watch baseball, go eat chimaek, right?"

A good-looking intern lawyer at a law firm [Idol] who is innocent but still clumsy at work. He is an innocent pure young man with no malice, although he sometimes talks short regardless of gender, gender, and age.

Junwoo, who only has love and work straight. I like Cha Young, who is a senior and a defender.  My dream was to work with Cha Young, enjoy chicken and beer at the baseball stadium, and have an office relationship. Cha Young's departure from the Idol was not enough, but seeing a man named Vincenzo, who flew like a champagne lid, attached to Cha Young's side, makes me upset. I feel a little bit of work and love creaking when Vincent  appears.

Junwoo, who learned from his parents since he was young that he should never miss anything he could hold in his hands.
Based on the teachings, he tries  to reverse the cracks caused by Vincenzo.

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Bts

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, And Taecyeon Have Fun During 1st Filming For “Vincenzo”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453646wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-and-taecyeon-have-fun-during-1st-filming-for-vincenzo

Feb 11, 2021
by J. K

“Vincenzo” showed the fun atmosphere on set in a making-of video that showcases the cast’s first filming sessions!

The upcoming tvN drama stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

The new behind-the-scenes clip opens with shots of the cast laughing and having fun. It then reveals Song Joong Ki acting as the debonair Vincenzo, who’s arriving at the airport in Korea with his luggage. Vincenzo gets stopped and questioned by a police officer, who looks at his passport and is impressed by his foreign name. In its Korean spelling, Vincenzo ends with a syllable that’s pronounced like the family name “Cho,” and the officer asks him, “Which Cho family clan are you from?” The cast keeps laughing over the scene, and another blooper happens when Song Joong Ki walks away from him coolly but forgets to bring his bag with him.

song-joong-ki-11.jpg

song-joong-ki-31.jpg

Song Joong Ki also points out an actor on location who’s making a special cameo in the episode, joking that he looks uneasy because the actor ahead of him was being so funny. “He’s nervous so he’s pacing around,” says Song Joong Ki. The video’s caption asks everyone to find out who the cameo actor will be through the first episode.

In an interview, Song Joong Ki says, “I thought it would be awkward, but I’m having a lot of fun filming, and it feels like we’ve been filming for a long time. All the characters have strong personalities, so I think you’ll all have fun watching.”

Jeon Yeo Bin then films a scene outside with Yoo Jae Myung, who plays her father Hong Yoo Chan, and their characters are arguing. However, they keep having to stop and wait for better conditions, with a cloud blocking the sun, an airplane then flying overhead, and cicadas later making too much noise to keep going. Jeon Yeo Bin is told, “You have to overcome this kind of adversity and hardship and then you’ll be an amazing female lead.” Jeon Yeo Bin makes a fist and says confidently, “I can do it!”

In her interview, Jeon Yeo Bin says, “Our first filming for ‘Vincenzo’ is really exciting and fun. Our teamwork is so good that I wonder if this is could really be the first time we’re working together, and the atmosphere on set is cheerful.”

jeon-yeo-bin-1.jpg

Next up, Taecyeon smiles as he rides around outside on a kick scooter. He and Jeon Yeo Bin film a scene where they show their chemistry as a bickering senior and junior. Then the pair are walking together when Hong Cha Young says, “I prefer a guy with good sense,” adding “Got it?” in English, and Jang Joon Woo imitates her last sentence. The director then gives Jeon Yeo Bin directions on how to say “Got it?” in a short way. As they head back to the start of the scene, Taecyeon says to Jeon Yeo Bin, “However you do it, I’ll go with it!” and she thanks him with a laugh.

jeon-yeo-bin-2.jpg

Later on, Jeon Yeo Bin is firing off her lines at Taecyeon while he looks back at her, his eyes wide as he listens attentively. She gets stuck on a line and apologizes for causing a blooper, and then she says, “It’s because his eyes are shining so brightly!” Taecyeon laughs and accuses her of making excuses, pointing out that the making-of camera is rolling.

Taecyeon says in his interview, “We’re doing our first filming, and the weather’s so great. I’m really happy to be working together with the staff.”

taecyeon1.jpg

taecyeon-jeon-yeo-bin.jpg

“Vincenzo” also shares more funny moments of the cast’s bloopers, and Song Joong Ki says in an interview, “I think it will be really fun for you to look out for how we punish the bad guys.

Jeon Yeo Bin says, “It’s a long journey of 20 episodes, but I hope you’ll show a lot of interest in ‘Vincenzo’ and look forward to it.” She adds, “Also, please love Cha Young a lot!” Taecyeon comments that he’ll work hard to create good memories and a good final result, saying, “‘Vincenzo,’ keep it up!” Song Joong Ki adds, “Please look forward to the premiere.”

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1