Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Is the jail a hotel or what? See she can come & go as she likes. Honestly she needs to be punished properly

1 minute ago, movingwheel said:

OMG he is leaving after finishing it off??? oh shitt... @abs-oluteM @mademoiselle 

First Jang Han Seo Death and now this.....

Yes he still has to...but he promises to return

He gave the file to Fan club president

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Just now, mademoiselle said:

He is committing murder so he will have to leave. If he doesn't then Ahn gun will get in trouble.

Omooo then he will have to find a way to come back ....hmm how ya?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I found a live stream. 
omo...VC caught CMH . He’s tied her up to a chair . Don’t think he’ll give her an easy death . I see her legs are bleeding. They are in an abandoned warehouse. He switch on some sprinkler water ( or was it gas) & she was already yelling when a moment ago she was so cocky . Then he switch on a gas stove & threw the lighter . Oh my god . He is letting her burn to death 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

Agent An calls VC & gives him some info . The other 4 men of Geumga go look for Babo  . They fight him . Babo  stabbed the dad to be.  VC came in time & shot Babo twice. Not sure if he’s dead yet . But he’s  unconscious 

Crap la . The dad to be is dying as he tells VC to look after his wife . One of the other guy ( Bye Bye Balloon ) found 1st aid kit . Think can be saved. Then they hear cops sirens .they tell VC to go. VC grabs Babo body & takes off.  The others distract the cops 

CY is awake. Mr Nam breaks the bad news  to her about HanSeo . He was crying . 

VC brings Babo to abandon warehouse . VC has tied up Babo who was bleeding heavily.  VC ask him how he could kill his bro . Flashbacks- Han Seo had become very close to VC . He even went to his (VC) house to eat ramyeon & tell many things to VC about what Babo did. 

hmmm VC strap this machine that has a sharp drill & threaten Babo with it. 1st time I see Babo scared & begging for his life . VC really torturing him 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Remember how Babo likes to keep people’s watch like a trophy . He took Babo’s & walk off  . He left this machine on that will cut / slice him . VC as he walk off look at his phone thinking if he should call CY.  He decided against it. 

He met Mr cho & agent ahn who got him a passport to leave . Then CY in her hospital gown came with mr Nam. They hugged . Finally VC had to go . All so sad . But most importantly, CY finally cried . She had kept her feelings even when they said goodbye 

Hmmm looks like Babo is half dead . Inzaghi watches over him . 

CY is ok now , as she is driving , we hear news about some Italian mafia   

Then we have a scene of some tour guide taking some tourist around some winery. It seems like there’s a wine named after VC there . CY was smiling as she came to see the place .

CY wears some Swarovski earrings.  Hmmm that presidential candidate guy is on his campaign trail near Geumga. Kkkkk the tenants all come out in black to disrupt it & tells him off . He tried to get his men to dismiss the tenants . But they are not intimidated. 

We get some news from court . CY takes down some woman in court  ( was she the bank President? )  . Looks like CY is finishing up the work that VC started . Bahaaaaa - VC’s boy lover still thinking about him while  in jail . ( cameo) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Now Cho & Mr Ahn officially working in the Intelligence Agency . 

Pawn shop lady boss has given birth. Bye bye balloon boss helping her at her shop .  Oh fortunately her hubs did not die ..( this means VC has been away for quite long ) .

Hacker girl continues to teach music . Omo did she like hide her gold inside the piano . Monks ‘ temple is now popular with newly weds.

Old monk thinks of the time he had a chat with VC. Maybe some sort of enlightenment for VC to find peace . kkkk they left the gold Buddha in the basement still 

CY now in a park alone.  She thinks of a past conversation she had with VC. They were talking about Inzaghi & she was teasing him . Aigoooo she misses him so . 

Mr Nam still helping her at Jipuragi. Then he says a postcard came for her . Lol it is from VC who is now in Malta . He always sends her the same post card & she had many of them.  Then she got an invite to go see the opera 

CY looks lovely in black . And I am slightly yelling cuz VC appears next to her . He greetz her in Italian or something. She was surprised but happy . She asked him how he managed to come back . He mumbled something ( wait for subs) .  Then they both walk together . 

Haha .. we get flashbacks to how they all hid the gold in Cy’s house ! She had this separate basement. 

Back to the present ( pls confess & kiss  ) , they still talking some stuff . He talks about what he did. Now got a quiet moment . She says she missed him. He says he did too , she walk off not believing. 

Then he grabbed her & they kissed & it was a super long kiss ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

After that they had to go off separately . CY smiling. VC walks in a super cool way with his lighter & the theme song playing & VC ‘s voiceover.  And he says some Italian words . 

And it is over !!!!! :cry:. It was a perfect ending given the raw I saw . 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

3 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM lol... but why did he leave if he had to confess his love for her??? what does that supposed to mean ??? he will again come back to take her  with him??? :D

ahahaha wait for subs...not sure.  But as far as I am concerned Chacenzo sailed. 

LOL!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

chancenzo sailed  oh boy, both kissed.... the kiss was super good... JYB kisses.... she is not stiff...

its about HCY visiting Vincenzo in malta...

Episode is good but I on the other hand left out wanting more of Voncenzo and HCY.... now i am totally confused .... whom should i Choose for SJK leading lady??? Kim Tae Ri or JYB again ( this will probably never happen ).... but still a fan can wish...

If Baeksang is not given to SJK , then I am not sure who should win it !!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Finished watching with subs... 

As a shipper of Mafia Couple, I am disappointed with the ending. However, as a member of "Oh My Consigliere" fan club, I am happy with the overall ending, which I think it's quite fitting for Vincenzo.

VC did not abandon his identity the way I speculated. True to his Italian blood, he does not abandon his Cassano family. Instead, he bought an island in Malta, named it Jipuragi in Italian, and let his family lives there. He invited CY to visit him there and he has prepared a room just for her. That's how they parted despite the long deep kiss (see why I am disappointed?)

I am so so so sad that Han Seo died... but not that surprised because he used to be "part" of the 4 baddies, and although he's repented and turned his way, he still need to receive the "consequences". VC kept his promise to Chief Prosecutor Han, in that he will spare his life, but of course, JJW and Choi will not. So his doom is aptly delivered. The death of Choi and JJW was fitting as well, and I'm glad we're spared the actual torture because just thinking about it is already horrible enough. And then the crow at the end....

The gold... LOL, when I saw where it was now stored, I was screaming all the time "There's window! Close the curtain! The window!!" Hahahaa.... So in the end, he didn't share with everyone after all. Only with those who transported the gold bars? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love