Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Aiyoooo @mademoiselle poor Inzaghi...only a small dot when he practically saved the man's life?  I miss this drama. Glad that the Swoon is still feeding my VC cravings.

I was just looking at some of the twitter posts...this one cracked me up. Agent Ahn even has a  VC fan club tee shirt!

:lol:

QV2BJzB.jpg

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

:lenny:@abs-oluteM, they didn't include Italian swear words.

Usually when swear words are used in dramas, they get censored but I notice tvN did not censor any Italian swear words. I don't know if it was intentional, hehehe, or the editor had no idea which one is the swear words to censor, tee hee.

Un diavolo scaccia l’altro is a good one. A BGM was named after it (Track 15).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

How much do you know about Vincenzo? :jkbtsthink: @mademoiselle @abs-oluteM @stroppyse @ssteph @movingwheel @Chocolate @40somethingahjumma @gilaswan (please tag anyone else that was also watching, I wasn't sure so I just tagged those who's name came up in the last two pages of this thread)

Someone made a quiz for Vincenzo on Twitter, test your knowledge!

Direct Linkhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfftBRRuhvJVHv5q6jAIs_L4RALXFzYyXnUvXO2awBNaoZe3A/viewform

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 2

[Eng sub] Vincenzo special episode/special report

https://twitter.com/TTEOKBOKKIsubs/status/1392345496971137029?s=19

[SOME NOTES TO FF] 
1. You can DL the episode but no reuploading. If they're looking for the link to the episode, you can link to the tweet instead.
2. Creating GIFs are allowed as long as you link the tweet as the source. 
3. You're allowed to post screenshots too.

• Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I scored 80 out of 90.

I couldn't decide whether it was Corn Salad or Consigliere.

LMAO...I got Tae Ho question wrong. I was one episode too early. And for some reason I got confused with the real Babel CEO....

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -