Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

LMAO...I got Tae Ho question wrong. I was one episode too early. And for some reason I got confused with the real Babel CEO....

Ah yes, I answered Tae Ho's episode appearance wrong too. I just did a random guess for that one. The Babel CEO was tricky too although the trickiest is the corn salad.

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

LMAO...I got Tae Ho question wrong. I was one episode too early. And for some reason I got confused with the real Babel CEO....

Hahaha! There's a fine print that tells you to be careful with those two questions! :laugh:

I stopped watching around episode 8-ish so I got 50/90. Hahahaha!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm still listening Vincenzo's OST...

John Park's I'm Always By Your Side

Is This Love

Retributor

Stopped Time

Un diavolo scaccia l'atro

:zzzz:

EDIT

The Swoon will release a new SJK's clip playing Vincenzo quiz too. I can't wait for that one.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Kwak Dong Yeon - Esquire

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472035wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-talks-about-starting-work-at-a-young-age-playing-older-roles-and-more

Before Jang Han Seo died in the drama, the actor wrote on Instagram, “Happy happy.” Asked about this, Kwak Dong Yeon said, “A lot of viewers were predicting Han Seo’s death, so I wanted to cause chaos. Of course, I wasn’t just playing around. From a character perspective, I think that Han Seo’s final decision was the best choice he could have made. Even if he had lived, he would have had to carry the weight of having killed someone, and dealt with the consequences of his collapsing company. In any event, he saved Vincenzo, the person who made him into a human being, and talked back to his older brother after having lived under his thumb his whole life. He managed to resolve a lot of things before he died. So in a way, it was a happy ending for him.”

• Like 2