9f87314246be2f16a8fde8013fe7b50107a9a9d7

Poster 1

Broadcast station : tvN

International broadcast : Netflix

Schedule : 20 February 2021 - 2 May 2021, Sat & Sun 21:00 KST

Genre : black comedy, law, crime

Production : Studio Dragon, Logos Film

Episodes : 20

Director : Kim Hee Won ( The Crowned Clown, Money Flower )

Screenwriter : Park Jae Bum ( The Fiery Priest, Chief Kim, Good Doctor )

30eee7968e066e245356c7241b200ca92125fd72

Poster 2

Synopsis

At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Cassano (Song Joong Ki). He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way.

(Cr : AsianWiki )

He joins forces with Hong Cha Young to take down villains by using villainous methods. It is a story of dark heroes who achieve catharsis by getting rid of villains who cannot be touched by the law.

Jang Joon Woo (Taecyeon), an intern lawyer who comes from abroad and dreams of being Hong Cha Young’s James Bond.

( Cr : Soompi )

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 3

CAST

bab5e6d2707764ecb4e7f2111c6297e0edb7d31b

• Song Joong Ki – Vincenzo Cassano/Park Joo Hyung

• Jeon Yeo Been – Hong Cha Young

Ok Taec Yeon – Jang Jun Woo

Yoo Jae Myung - Hong Yoo Chan, Hong Cha Young’s father, who is also a lawyer. His law firm, Straws, gives strength to those who need it, like the tenants of Geumga Plaza.

Kim Yeo Jin - Choi Myung Hee, a lawyer who is a former prosecutor. She is a villainess who goes after her goals without shedding blood or tears. Her easygoing appearance hides her talent at scheming and plotting.

Kwak Dong Yeon - Jang Han Seo, the president of Babel Group, a man with a crazy side and no sense of conscience. He is a villain who is obsessed with winning and uses tyranny and abuses of power to get what he wants, making him a target for Vincenzo Cassano.

Jo Han Chul - Han Seung Hyuk, a lawyer at Korea’s top law firm and the man in charge of cleaning up after Babel Group’s messes.

3064532bd6b4b5fb0b4ac5a51a6713852b40c7f0

Geumga Plaza

Yoon Byung Hee - Nam Joo Sung, a manager at Yoo Chan's law firm and his right-hand man.

• Choi Young Joon - Cho Young Woon, owner of Geumga Plaza

Choi Deok Moon - Tak Hong Sik, a master launderer for three generations;

Kim Hyung Mook - Toto, the chef of a pasta restaurant called Arno

Yang Kyung Won - Lee Chul Wook, owner of a pawnshop

Seo Ye Hwa - Jang Yeon Jin, Chul Wook's wife

Lee Hang Na - Kwak Hee Soo, the owner of a bunsik [Korean fast food] restaurant

• Kang Chae Min - Kim Young Ho, Hee Soo's son

Kim Sul Jin - Larry Kang, the owner of a GOSTEP exercise studio;

Lee Woo Jin - Juck Ha, Buddhist monk

Kwon Seung Woo - Chae Shin, Buddhist monk

Kim Yoon Hye - Seo Mi Ri, who gives piano lessons, the director of a piano academy and owns an absolute pitch.

Im Chul Soo - Ahn Ki Suk, the leader of the Italian division at the foreign organized crime response team in the National Intelligence Service, while

Kim Young Woong - Park Suk Do, the president of a private loan and financial management company. He is a gangster boss who dies money laundering.

Lee Dal – Jeon Soo Nam who is an absolute obedience to the gangsta boss. Sometimes, he will show his unexpected side to the woman he likes.

Lee Do Guk – Hwang Kyu

who handles the task secretly and with certainty.

Na Chul - Na Deok-jin who is the leader of Babel Construction's investment development team.

Seo Jin Won - chief prosecutor Hwang Jin Tae.

• Hong Seo Joon - the director of Haemun Hospital Gil Jong Mun

Cr : Kdramacasting - Twitter, Soompi, Vincenzo Official website

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks for the information @ssteph

I will want to watch this because of the screenwriter! I have watched the above three dramas he wrote and love them all! 

Me too !!! I am so glad @sstephopened this ! I hv bookmarked this 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@ssteph did you see this?

Source : https://www.kpopmap.com/song-joongki-spotted-filming-for-drama-vincenzo/

Song JoongKi Spotted Filming For Drama "Vincenzo"

Laure Oct 26, 2020

Song JoongKi is the lead actor of the upcoming drama "Vincenzo" along with Jun YeoBin, and 2PM 's Ok TaecYeon.

The romantic comedy "Vincenzo" tells the story of a mafia consigliere who came to Korea from Italy due to internal conflicts in the organization, who fell in love with a tenacious veteran lawyer, and who searches for justice in a bad way.

On an online community, pictures of Song JoongKi filming were posted. He is seen wearing a black suit and with his hair styled in the back.

song-joongki-vincenzo-1.jpg

Idol Yeonkuso

song-joongki-vincenzo-2.jpg

Idol Yeonkuso

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I knew those pics. The first pic was posted by one of Vincenzo actors on IG and he deleted it.

The second pic was posted by someone on IG who saw SJK filming (pic has been deleted too), the caption

I am so honored that a shining figure visited this place. Closing my eyes, his good looking appearance didn’t disappear. When he walked in, I easily recognized him…the one I should take picture of. He drew our attention so much that I didn’t have to find where he is. His skin was glowing.

(Eng trans by ace_chingu)

• Like 5

Bloggers saw Vincenzo filming.

Cr : Naver blog, Eng trans by ace_chingu.

My role is to eat sandwiches behind actors. Finally watching a two-shots of SJK nim and JYB nim, I was filming cheerfully. They were so cool and pretty.

•••

Spoiler

After making sure with the host where the open entrance was, we barely found the entrance and moved to Daerim Plaza Apt. On that day there were two dramas filming at this plaza. One of them was filming actor SJK's action scenes in a row. It's antique atmosphere and peculiar structure seems to be loved by the media.

Action scenes :wow2:

• Like 4

Song Joong Ki and Taecyeon were spotted filming Vincenzo today.

Spoiler

They all wear suits and the cars they took were Lamborghinis. I heard they were filming at the university but we didn't expect they were filming in such remote countryside area. The contour of SJK face is the best and Taecyeon was cute like a puppy.

Cr : Twitter, Eng trans by ace_chingu

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“Vincenzo” is about Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and Italian Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea after a conflict within his organization. He joins forces with Hong Cha Young, a tough veteran lawyer, to take down villains by using villainous methods. It is a story of dark heroes who achieve catharsis by getting rid of villains who cannot be touched by the law.

Song Joong Ki impressed with his diverse acting range that encapsulated both his character’s guile and sincerity as he becomes a dark hero to eliminate villains who have their roots deep in Korean society. In doing this, he gets involved with the tenants of Geumga Plaza. Jeon Yeo Bin brought Hong Cha Young to life as a lawyer who thinks in terms of advantage/disadvantage rather than good/evil, has a sharp tongue, and is single-minded to the point of obsession. Taecyeon immersed himself in the character of Jang Joon Woo, an intern lawyer who comes from abroad and dreams of being Hong Cha Young’s James Bond. He has a clumsy side that belies his handsome looks and sweet smile.

Yoo Jae Myung plays Hong Yoo Chan, Hong Cha Young’s father, who is also a lawyer. His law firm, Straws, gives strength to those who need it, like the tenants of Geumga Plaza. Yoon Byung Hee plays Nam Joo Sung, a manager at his law firm and his right-hand man. Kim Yeo Jin plays Choi Myung Hee, a lawyer who is a former prosecutor. She is a villainess who goes after her goals without shedding blood or tears. Her easygoing appearance hides her talent at scheming and plotting.

Kwak Dong Yeon plays Jang Han Seo, the president of Babel Group, a man with a crazy side and no sense of conscience. He is a villain who is obsessed with winning and uses tyranny and abuses of power to get what he wants, making him a target for Vincenzo Cassano. Jo Han Chul plays Han Seung Hyuk, a lawyer at Korea’s top law firm and the man in charge of cleaning up after Babel Group’s messes.

The tenants of Geumga Plaza include Tak Hong Shik (Choi Duk Moon), a master launderer for three generations; Totoro (Kim Hyung Muk), the chef of a pasta restaurant called Arno; and Lee Chul Wook (Yang Kyung Won) and Jang Yeon Jin (Seo Ye Hwa), the owners of a pawnshop; Kwak Hee Soo (Lee Hang Na), the owner of a bunsik [Korean fast food] restaurant; Larry Kang (Kim Sul Jin), the owner of a GOSTEP exercise studio; Juck Ha (Lee Woo Jin) and Chae Shin (Kwon Seung Woo), Buddhist monks; and Seo Mi Ri (Kim Yoon Hye), who gives piano lessons.

Im Chul Soo plays Ahn Ki Suk, the leader of the Italian division at the foreign organized crime response team in the National Intelligence Service, while Kim Young Woong plays Park Suk Do, the president of a private loan and financial management company.

Cr :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447000wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-2pms-taecyeon-and-more-hold-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 2

Jeon Yeo Bin Talks About Working With Song Joong Ki For Upcoming Drama, Reflects On Her Rise To Fame, And More

Jeon Yeo Bin, who was previously confirmed to be appearing in the upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” (literal title), said that she has been so engrossed in her character that she hasn’t had any time to think about the drama’s premiere. When describing her character Hong Cha Young, she emphasized her unique rhythm and odd personality. “Since her rhythm is different from who I am, it’s been an interesting experience getting used to the role,” she explained.

Continuing to express her enthusiasm for the drama, she said, “When actors return home after filming, they sometimes feel unsure of themselves and wonder if they did a good job. But after coming back from the ‘Vincenzo’ set, I’m full of excitement. It’s a set where I can gain courage and confidence.”

The drama marks Jeon Yeo Bin’s first encounter with Song Joong Ki, whom she described as someone who often buys food for the other actors and staff. She shared what it was like to work with Song Joong Ki, saying, “My character is the type of person who keeps pestering other people. I felt embarrassed doing that to a senior actor that I just met, but he would always say, ‘It’s okay to do more.’ Thanks to him I was able to act more freely and naturally.”

Full article :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447945wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-talks-about-working-with-song-joong-ki-for-upcoming-drama-reflects-on-her-rise-to-fame-and-more

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 2

Apparently 20 Feb is the premiere date

Spoiler

JYB talks about the show in her interview for Elle Korea

The article translated by Pink Villa

Vincenzo: Jeon Yeo Bin REVEALS Song Joong Ki helped her act freely; Says actor often bought food for actors

Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin will soon be seen together on the small screen with Vincenzo. The show marks the duo's first collaboration. While fans are eager to see what the on-screen couple has in store for everyone, the actress recently shared her experience of working with the Descendants of the Sun actor. Speaking with Elle Korea, Jeon Yeo Bin described the actor as someone who often bought food for fellow actors and staff working on the sets. 

She added that given her character is someone who pesters people, she was hesitant to do that with Song Joong Ki. However, the star helped her get comfortable with the idea of pestering him. “My character is the type of person who keeps pestering other people. I felt embarrassed doing that to a senior actor that I just met, but he would always say, ‘It’s okay to do more.’ Thanks to him I was able to act more freely and naturally," she recalled. 

Speaking about the show, Jeon Yeo Bin said that the set helps her gain confidence and courage. “When actors return home after filming, they sometimes feel unsure of themselves and wonder if they did a good job. But after coming back from the ‘Vincenzo’ set, I’m full of excitement. It’s a set where I can gain courage and confidence," she said. 

Jeon Yeo Bin plays the role of Hong Cha Young in the show. Her character is a lawyer, just like Song Joong Ki's character on the show, and she works at Korea’s best law firm. Yeo Bin's character is interested in knowing how advantageous or disadvantageous of a situation is for someone instead of looking at the person as good or evil. 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

30811387fa3549038d713806fe1081ce.jpeg?s=

Watch: Song Joong Ki Sends An Ominous Warning In Exciting 1st Teaser For New tvN Drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449903wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-sends-an-ominous-warning-in-exciting-1st-teaser-for-new-tvn-drama

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” has unveiled its intriguing first teaser!

“Vincenzo” is a new drama starring Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her slightly clumsy intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

In the newly released teaser for the upcoming drama, Vincenzo Cassano declares, “I’m not here to negotiate, but to deliver a warning.” Wielding both the scales of justice and a gun, he continues, “Because I’m going to be the one making the judgment.”

“Vincenzo” will premiere on February 20 at 9 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Mr. Queen.”

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1