Being a Hero 冰雨火 [2022]

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/being-a-hero-starring-wang-yibo-chen-xiao-wraps-filming/

Can’t wait! Sounds intriguing.

(Although I find the way the article is a written a little annoying when it says Yibo hasn’t had a hit since The Untamed... he hasn’t had a drama air since then, except for that one that was filmed in 2017 and only released a few weeks ago. Hrmph.)

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From Dramapotatoe: Police drama Being A Hero, starring Chen Xiao, Wang Yibo,Wang Jinsong, Zhao Zhaoyi, Liu Yijun and more, releases behind the scenes look over the 129 days of filming

https://www.facebook.com/232466350860085/posts/845910402849007/

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

If this airs, Wang YiBo has taken up residency in my life in November, December, January, and possibly February now. :eeeee:

Let's be honest. Even without a drama, he resides in our life 365 days of the year.  Dramas just make it even better.  :laugh:

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Lynne said:

Youku finally put an english subtitle on the trailer too!

Youku was rather fast with adding in subs for the trailer so hopefully this translate to the episodes once it airs too! :yoongibtspls:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lynne said:

I saw this director's interview and can't help wanting to share it!

:cry:

@themarchioness

Aw, that was so great!  As we'd expect from Yibo and so glad the director recognized the capabilities in him.  Thanks for sharing, @Lynne!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My Fanfics

• 1 year later...