Who Rules The World 且试天下 [2022]

NiteWalker

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hopefully they give Lusi some rest in between, she will be jumping into next project with WuLei after this....

I hope so too. She has so many projects coming up but I'm not complaining because I actually really like her. Haha!

Yeah, promotions means it'll probably end filming soon. Then we won't see anything for months. LOL!

Edit: The trailer uploaded on Youtube. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/8/2021 at 9:25 AM, Tofu said:

Agreed! They look great together. =) 

Hmm I have to say this drama even looks more promising than You're My Glory. I miss to know about this drama, my sis inform me lols. 

It seems Zhao Lusi will play a serious character and not just as bubbly girl. And Yang Yang looks very charismatic here. I like the costumes too. 

Will check when this drama out. @Alice Wonderlandcome here! Haha

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It seems Zhao Lusi will play a serious character and not just as bubbly girl. And Yang Yang looks very charismatic here. I like the costumes too. 

yes it seems like LuSi is not a total damsel in distress and someone who can stood by YY and be his partner in everything....maybe they will compliment each other in the whole thing

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

somebody has translated the whole novel in wattpad.... I am reading through it as of now...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/280472403-who-rules-the-world-translated-from-the-original

@Tofu @bairama @gilaswan @Tothestars @NiteWalker @Mouse @SilverMoonTea  @IpohBanana @Lynne

I am not sure whether I have tagged everyone !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@movingwheel Yay! Is the novel good so far? 

yes i am loving it....

There is someone who is translating it.... its an ongoing process....YY's character is a cold , cruel , cunning kinda character who only shows his real self to Zhao Lusi's Character....both of them are unparalleled in Martial Arts and together they are called Bai Feng He Xi. Their respective names in martial world are - Bai Feng Xi ( Lusi ) and He Fang Xi ( YY ). these are not their real identity. In Real , He Fang Xi is Prince Lan Xi and Bai Geng Xi is Princess Xiyun.  Both of them knew  each other for a decade but did not have much idea about their true identity. Though He Feng Xi guesses. Best Part as of now is how Bai Feng Xi is carefree woman who bickers with He Feng Xi for everything yet they got each other's back and How as Feng Xiyun ,, she is reserved , composed and somewhat careful with Prince Lanxi.

There is a conversation between them -

Where Lanxi says - " For you , Feng Xi and Feng Lan Xi are also two people? so its okay to be laughing and cursing with He Feng Xi , being honest with each other but taking precautions against Feng Lanxi all the times?"

"Anyone can be wary of me but only not you...."  Feng Lanxi looked at her with a deep gaze and reached out to hold her hand.

A lot of sweet scenes , there is a scene where BFX falls into water while sleeping and still keeps sleeping , HFX wakes her up and reprimands her how can she sleep in water?  As HFX , he calls her "Woman" because she does not behave like woman mostly...

Hmmmmmmmmm , I can understand why they chose YY.... cannot wait to see YY delivering his lines and Zhao Lusi fighting as equivalent to her male partner .... this is going to be interesting watch....

• Like 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...