Who Rules The World 且试天下 [2022]

NiteWalker

22 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@peperomia did they dub both of the leads voice???

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

@movingwheel They did. Those are not Yang Yang's and Lusi's real voices. 

Thanks for pointing this out. I must have not paid close enough attention to their voices in the trailer because I did not notice that they are not them. I heard it was a high budget production so hopefully, the dubbing syncs well with the both of them.

19 hours ago, bai said:

hey btw for the novel readers:

I have not read the novel, but this is interesting from the author. Even though she did not participate in the production, she seems really supportive of it.

For those who did read it, if you have the time to share, I would be curious to know the differences along the way. :smile:

========

Not sure if this is part of the script, but I thought this shot of Lusi feeding Yang Yang a bao is cute and funny. 

spacer.png

Credit: Instagram - yangyangxlusi

I am ready for these two!

spacer.png

Credit: Instagram - yangyangxlusi

Edited by peperomia
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@movingwheel well everyone can have their own opinion & I don't object if you have that perspective. Have fun with that~

I swim deeper in Weibo so I have my own perspective to ZLS. But I won't bring it up here, just want to enjoy the visuals possibility when this drama finally airs 😍😍😍

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bai its ok… i am not trying to perspective… just something I have casually noticed…. Every human being may have different reactions to different people…. Nothing wrong or right about it…. It’s just the way it is….

i am also just going to enjoy visuals and acting. Both are good actors. But this dubbing of their voice….. I could have been happy with theit original voice…. There simply was no need I guess.

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel yeah it's ok, casual notice is perspective too wdym so by that it's just the way it is, that's why nothing wrong or right about it

I'm not a dub fan too phewww.. Why? Is the production editing team & actors clash schedule or simply want to have image by the voice? I hope it's not 2nd option. The dubbing kind of let down

ezgif-5-9379395aad.gif

still cuts

FP3vSfxaUAUUHtI?format=jpg&name=large

FP3vSf7aMAIm74h?format=jpg&name=large

FP3vSf2aQAA-ebH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

10 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@movingwheel ZLS is a lot more fun loving, I saw the video she had with Xu Kai Cheng after their drama, so friendly with each other (but then again she admitted she had the most fun on that show, and reportedly his fans are less hostile towards her). I have this feeling DD is more restrained and careful about her image.

yes....even YY is kinda restraint too...he was pretty steady with males cast and staff however when it come to girls he is a bit more restraint too....their fans kinda 'overwhelming' you know hahahah

24 minutes ago, bai said:

I'm not a dub fan too phewww.. Why? Is the production editing team & actors clash schedule or simply want to have image by the voice? I hope it's not 2nd option. The dubbing kind of let down

there had been a new regulations recently that original artist are not allow to dub their own voices....i dunno if it applicable to both periods and modern drama or just period drama alone... i didnt went into the details of that reports when i saw it sorry ><"

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

there had been a new regulations recently that original artist are not allow to dub their own voices....i dunno if it applicable to both periods and modern drama or just period drama alone... i didnt went into the details of that reports when i saw it sorry ><"

read that news too.. But don't know when it applicable, I forgot that as well and the details of what the t&c

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

15 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

We had YAMG last year and now GOSF. Maybe this will air next year. He's on a roll and I'm not complaining!

hey but this is supposed to be broadcasted tomorrow...

On 4/15/2022 at 1:22 PM, IpohBanana said:

The trailer makes this drama look humorous...I suppose it's misleading and it won't be all that?

Btw, @NiteWalker @Tofu

Reveal hidden contents

there are humor too in this drama....very strong humor.... as per the promos and sneakpeek as of now they are following the novel. so let's see././.

On 4/15/2022 at 12:41 PM, bai said:

welp can't get over Hei Feng Xi is so beautiful (I need another vocab lol). Yang Yang is so ethereal in these '2021' costume set hahaha

that back hugs in the latest trailer seems pretty, I like the most when he looks like sick & she comforted him

seriously , I can't wait.... my life seems to be moving around this story...!!!!  I cant wait for monday...!!!

oh my god..... YY looks regal...

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Episode 1 & 2 trailers - the first episode really makes it fun! I was viewing E02 and there seems to be a lag in the VO and mouth movement (mayhaps it's my internet connection?). Zhao Lu Si's voice is dubbed by the same person who VOed her in the Long Ballad - awesome! I like that voice. Can't be helped that I'll initially have to deal with hearing Ye Hua for the first few episodes again. keh keh keh 

• Haha 3