Who Rules The World 且试天下 [2022]

NiteWalker

New Trailer.

New Poster.

006g-Jy50ly1h1doxadoh0j33lm1jkx6s.jpg

@IpohBanana I like it when they are dubbed by the same people too. After a while I learn to expect a certain voice so when it's different, the first couple of episodes (for me) is spent on trying to connect with their new voice. 

Based on the airing schedule, for WeTV subscribers, this is on a Monday-Wednesday airing schedule, two episodes each day (the first day will release 8 episodes). For non-WeTV subscribers, it's on a Monday-Friday airing schedule, one episode each day (the first day will release 2 episodes). 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

btw i know Zhao LuSi is slim and thin....however in this series....i find her to be exceptionally too THIN... ><

i think she looks alot better during Tiger & Rose?

i have not seen her in tiger & rose... but yaa....she does look a bit thin... she was healthier i guess in dating in the kitchen in fact a bit chubby...

anyway she looks too good with YY

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@NiteWalker yes, she looks like she lost weight. Actually someone posted a video of her in a rhythm gymnastics competition, prolly  an event run for celebrities plus fan service...and it's her face that's chubby, the rest of her body doesn't really seem to have that much fat, and I recall she's like close to 40kg, which is underweight. Some people just happen to have chubby faces. As with costume dramas, there prolly was a requirement to lose weight (like I read somewhere for Ancient Love Poetry, which was the case, where a dietician came to give them guidance on how to do so. Dear ole' Liu Xue Yi lost so much weight compared with when he was in Qing Luo).

• Like 4
3 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker yes, she looks like she lost weight. Actually someone posted a video of her in a rhythm gymnastics competition, prolly  an event run for celebrities plus fan service...and it's her face that's chubby, the rest of her body doesn't really seem to have that much fat, and I recall she's like close to 40kg, which is underweight. Some people just happen to have chubby faces. As with costume dramas, there prolly was a requirement to lose weight (like I read somewhere for Ancient Love Poetry, which was the case, where a dietician came to give them guidance on how to do so. Dear ole' Liu Xue Yi lost so much weight compared with when he was in Qing Luo).

i dunno its alot too thin for my liking.....

• Like 1
11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Trailer from Episode 1 to 6....er im not seeing much action only the talk in between 2 person? hehehehe sorry i like some action

I like romance but if too much talking I also got easily bored. I want a strong female character. But since their visual are just so pleasing, I better try it later, at least it's not gonna be like the other drama I'm currently watching, this one will have better english subtitle right?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

😂 then start it… you will not regret… feng lanxi is too good 

Haha, I know. I haven't yet and it's been over 12 hours since it was released. I'm too caught up with the other drama I'm watching. I'll watch an episode or so before I go to bed tonight. 

• Like 1

watched first episode. The CGI looks expensive for dramas scale, some is too much, but also I still not vibin' it yet with the actions like flying etc. I feel more clicking with archery, war scene on the trailer but not with fantasy mixed superpower heroes like using silk, fan

the dub editing sometimes lagging 😭

not mean to downgrade people who love this kind of act but I think it's still not my preference. I may drop this soon but for now I will still try more episodes in no rush, with no feeling of 'I should watch this soon as the episodes drop'.

One thing for sure from me: WOW THE COSTUMES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL~ 😭😭

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bai I love the action scenes and I love feng Lanxi.... Yang Yang or no Yang Yang... I would have probably just watched the drama because how the actor portrays feng lanxi's character.., Yang Yang playing it is a bonus point for me... The character Bai fengxi is more playful in novel than the drama.... basically they are best friend.... But the thing is feng Lanxi is pining for feng xiyun without knowing Bai fengxi is xiyun....they have changed lots of things from novel...at this point, even bai feng xi does not know that Lanxi and hei feng xi are the same person... By ep 14 maybe she figures that out... Hei feng xi says that he likes feng xiyun as a woman but he does not know both are same as of now but considering how shrewd he is, he might know that but never giving it away., Feng qiwu is smitten by FLX and she proposes marriage but Lanxi has someone else.... Now he likes BFX more than he gives himself credit for and in a lot of instances, he is jealous but he hides it as of now...they are good friends but their relationship is not bickering kind off....it's like mutual admiration for their skills but it's nowhere uncivilized bickering....book has literal bickering in uncivilized way but here it's a bit different

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

3 hours ago, movingwheel said:

But the thing is feng Lanxi is pining for feng xiyun without knowing Bai fengxi is xiyun....they have changed lots of things from novel...at this point, even bai feng xi does not know that Lanxi and hei feng xi are the same person... By ep 14 maybe she figures that out... Hei feng xi says that he likes feng xiyun as a woman but he does not know both are same as of now but considering how shrewd he is, he might know that but never giving it away., Feng qiwu is smitten by FLX and she proposes marriage but Lanxi has someone else.... Now he likes BFX more than he gives himself credit for and in a lot of instances, he is jealous but he hides it as of now...they are good friends but their relationship is not bickering kind off....it's like mutual admiration for their skills but it's nowhere uncivilized bickering....book has literal bickering in uncivilized way but here it's a bit different

interesting summary spoiler of how the story goes, cute love story

may I ask why Fengxi names for both (Mr. Fengxi, Ms. Fengxi)? Are they from the same root family or Fengxi actually means something like nickname? Haven't understand it yet, kinda confused when watching

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Feng family of yongzhou and feng family of qingzhou.... They mix up their name...I don't remember reading how their names are feng for both but probably the drama can throw some light on it.. drama even addded that they met each other in childhood but there is nothing of that sort in the book... Feng qiwu in book is a singer who has taken refuge under Lanxi ...he almost ends up taking her as a consort but here it's different.... Feng qiwu is a court woman and head of a household...that's 180 degree turn from her actual character in book... @bai

@stroppyse @abs-oluteM are you guys not watching this one?? 

• Like 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Hello @movingwheel I am watching with you. I haven't memorized the  characters yet, It will take me while before I know them well. 

The Hero that died, died for no reason.

I have aquestion  It seems the ML & FL may have known each other when they were young. FL is so clueless that the ML really like her. I can tell he isn't the type that cares for the world which is why FL is so suspicious of him.

I hope that Ma pun gets to stay with them till the end. Having a kid in a drama , makes the drama more interesting for me. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara there were many more interesting scenes in book…. In the book, han pu stays with BFX until hua chunran father ( king of one of those six states ) declare war on wingzhou…. That is the moment when BFX decides to shed her carefree artitude and embrace the rile she was born for - feng xiyun aka king qing of qingzhou…. She gets married to prince feng lanxi this creating a morre powerful army to fight yu wuyuan-huang chao for ruling the world…

in the drama han pu gets taken to her master but there was no master in book…she sends him for 5 yrs for his education… yan yingzhou -the hero who died does not really die and in the end he was killed bu BFX only during the mega face off between two feng xi and yu wuyuan - huang chao combo…. It was kind of world war … grandeur was huge…

P.S. - hua chunran will be introduced very soon. She will become the wife of huang chao. Yu Wuyuan does have a soft spot for BFX but he can’t marry since he is cursed. His bloodline is. One thing I miss frim book is - feng lanxi used to call her ‘woman!. But no such thing here.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

@movingwheel I am watching and in love with the story so far, especially the leads. It's been awhile since I have been so smitten by a pairing in a costume drama. They bicker on the outside, but they have genuine regard and respect for each other's abilities. I love how they know each other so well. Well, so far...it seems BFX completely sees through HFX more. The part where she knew he wanted to buy her a new dress/hairpin and using his "cousin" as an excuse was funny yet sweet.

17 hours ago, movingwheel said:

I love the action scenes and I love feng Lanxi.... Yang Yang or no Yang Yang... I would have probably just watched the drama because how the actor portrays feng lanxi's character.., Yang Yang playing it is a bonus point for me...

I agree with you. I did not read the novel, but so far, I like how FLX's character has many layers. He has a tough exterior as HFX, but as his true self, FLX, he has many pain and sufferings from his family's dynamics. He is like two different persons at home and in the outside world. BFX is beginning to see this vulnerable side of him and he seems to let her.

9 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I hope that Ma pun gets to stay with them till the end. Having a kid in a drama , makes the drama more interesting for me. 

Same! The little boy is cute. It would be nice to see him grow up under the care of BFX. I loved the part where she taught him not to kill people, even for revenge. It becomes an endless cycle of paying blood with blood.

Edited by peperomia
Typos.
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I haven't memorized the  characters yet, It will take me while before I know them well. 

This is me every time I watch a costume drama. So many characters, so many names to learn. :BulbaConfused:

Everyone is so fast! I'm only on episode 2! :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@peperomia @Tofu i think Feng Lanxi knows that xiyun is BFX... BFX is Xiyun...

He is already in love with her.... in the novel ren chuanyun had issues with his devotion towards her, his intention of putting her before his ambitions....here maybe it will be ren chuayun's father...the shifu who taught him everything...

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :