A Love So Romantic 少爷与我的罗曼史 [2020]

b7aU6VE.jpg

Chinese title: 少爷与我的罗曼史 / Shao Ye Yu Wo De Luo Man Shi
English title:  A Love So Romantic

Genre:  Historical, romance

Episodes:  

Director: Dai Lu (戴璐), Pan Zhi Xin (潘智欣)

Screenwriter: Huang Meng Ting (黄梦婷), Luo Yan Bing (骆雁冰)

Broadcast Period: Dec/24/20

Cast:

Yang Zhi Wen as Su Xiaowan
Yu Qian Qian as Su Xiaowan (young)
Ye Sheng Jia as Gu Yanxi
Dong Ze Chen as Gu Yanxi (young)
Zhao Tian Yu as Gu Ziqian
Yu Shu Xin as Cheng Qianyu
Yvonne Yung as Madame Ru
Liu Run Nan as Ru Ying
Zhang Wei Wei as Qiu Xiang
Huang Zi Xing as Xiao Ya

Synopsis:

The story of a flower girl, Su Xiaowan who accidentally lands a "sibling contract" with Gu Yanxi, the eldest son of the prominent Jewelry-maker Gu Family. However, her journey proves to be tough as she has to handle Gu Yanxi's sharp tongue and ceaseless schemes. Thankfully, she has the gentle and warm Gu Ziqian by her side. However, Gu Ziqian has his own motives for getting closer to Su Xiaowan. As Su Xiaowan spends more time with the two brothers, she finds herself falling in love with the mean and arrogant Gu Yanxi instead.

Sources:

cnewsdevotee, dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo l Baidu

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay!! I'll have to binge watch after I finish Ever Night. Also, he is the second lead here. :cry:

Yeah he is the 2nd lead, honestly i dont know when the right time to start watching this, must be after Ling Long, Douluo... But there are still My heroic husband, Jin Xin Si Yu and start to have interest with Word of Honor too, i wonder which one i have to watch first :cry:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Tothestars said:

honestly i dont know when the right time to start watching this, must be after Ling Long, Douluo... But there are still My heroic husband, Jin Xin Si Yu and start to have interest with Word of Honor too, i wonder which one i have to watch first 

Ahh, I know!! I have so many "I'll binge watch this after I finish this drama" and then once I say that, a drama I want to watch airs and then the list just keeps getting longer and longer. :scaredpanda2:

Maybe all we need to do is watch his clips from this drama. That's all we care about, anyway. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i say watch 'JinXinSiYu' lols after all its only released up to episode 12 for now....so u have times to catch up hahaha

Yeah Jin Xin Si Yi is on my top of the list, after douluo and linglong, will watch it right away. I watched few clips of it and like them very much. Usually i dont like harem drama, but it is Tang Song Yun, Daddi Tang and He Hong San, really like them!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Tothestars said:

Yeah Jin Xin Si Yi is on my top of the list, after douluo and linglong, will watch it right away. I watched few clips of it and like them very much. Usually i dont like harem drama, but it is Tang Song Yun, Daddi Tang and He Hong San, really like them!

same....i dont like Harem story at all too...however im starting to like this one just for TSY hehehe

• Haha 2

I think I might have to bow out of Jin Xin Si Yi because I don't know if I can do that type of storyline. Haha!

@Tothestars - I tried looking for clips but I couldn't find much at all. This is all I could really find:

Also, I learned that he sang one of the OST for Under the Power and Mowgli Boy. 

• Star Struck 1