Immortality 皓衣行 [Pending]

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

yea im waiting for hers....so far they usually only released YunXi and FeiYu and nothing much on ChenYao....

im hungering after those

Yeah the papz aka DP, know exactly the fandom only needs those two male leads, so they only offering them only, we can only hoping from the official... But i think the official also think the same, which is better for boosting marketing. Hopefully this month or next months we'll get trailer or teaser, which has Chen Yao in it! 

• Star Struck 1
12 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

Yeah the papz aka DP, know exactly the fandom only needs those two male leads, so they only offering them only, we can only hoping from the official... But i think the official also think the same, which is better for boosting marketing. Hopefully this month or next months we'll get trailer or teaser, which has Chen Yao in it! 

well there had been alot of hypes there....

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

Yeah exactly! So many high expectation for the drama and a large scale extreme shippers of FeiYunXi, really... a lot of hypes before airing...

my aim now is ChenYao hahaha i like the girl suddenly after watching her in 'Maiden Holmes' so im happy that she is part of the trope for this high profile drama hahaa

• Star Struck 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

my aim now is ChenYao hahaha i like the girl suddenly after watching her in 'Maiden Holmes' so im happy that she is part of the trope for this high profile drama hahaa

Yeah she is adorable in Maiden Holmes! The chemistry and their skinship love it!

I like her since in Wuxin, and then Legend of nine tails fox, in both drama she played two different character, scary and cold in wuxin 1&2, but really cute in nine tails fox like in wuxin 3. So happy when i knew she joined this Immortality! Lets wait for her performance in this drama! She will get a lots of attentions and love from Feiyu and get jealous from Yunxi lol.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...