Immortality 皓衣行 [Pending]

25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im not sure how much they censor though

I'm assuming if it pass the broadcast review, there will probably be lots of censorship or they never filmed with that in mind to begin with so censorship wasn't needed? Either way, I'm just happy to see Chen Fei Yu and Luo Yun Xi. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm assuming if it pass the broadcast review, there will probably be lots of censorship or they never filmed with that in mind to begin with so censorship wasn't needed? Either way, I'm just happy to see Chen Fei Yu and Luo Yun Xi. 

yes....they had pass the censorship....nowadays the director will film alot however when they actual airing they cut down alot of episodes as its seems that shorter number episodes is also a requirement to pass the review process too

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes....they had pass the censorship....nowadays the director will film alot however when they actual airing they cut down alot of episodes as its seems that shorter number episodes is also a requirement to pass the review process too

I heard that it will be a 50 eps drama, and will be aired on March... Just too good to be true lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hopefully this will be better than LOA

I've never watched LoA but I don't think I ever want to because of how it's been mentioned. Haha!

Are they trying to release as many dramas as they can within this first quarter? It almost seem like they are. I'm not complaining, just interesting. :laugh:

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hopefully this will be better than LOA

I have faith this will be much better.

18 hours ago, Tofu said:

I've never watched LoA but I don't think I ever want to because of how it's been mentioned. Haha!

OOT:

But feiyu is so handsome in there, despite those two uncomfortable feeling side hairs. If you have watched Ever Night, you will get boyish look from Feiyu, but in LoA you'll get a mature look, only a year different production, but suddenly he looks so mature and manly.

Spoiler

Tadaaaa lol

8ontik00iiavb914j9sngzu8.gif

And the the ost are very good! Many famous names listed. The story yeah it is different from the novel, if you have nothin to watch and nothin to do you can try it lol. FYI the douban rate is 5.5 so... 

18 hours ago, Tofu said:

Are they trying to release as many dramas as they can within this first quarter? It almost seem like they are. I'm not complaining, just interesting

Some said, dramas that released on Q1 and Q4 are the good ones or high profile dramas, so that prestigious title is really important for the investors, so they will rush to make them airing on those time. Whether they will be a success or failure, never know.

Edited by Tothestars
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Tothestars said:

despite those two uncomfortable feeling side hairs.

From those photos, it looks like the side hairs are not even the same length? Haha!! Definitely way more mature looking than his boyish look in Ever Night. 

Sometimes I don't know if I can trust ratings anymore. I am skeptical of everything now. :laugh:

8 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Some said, dramas that released on Q1 and Q4 are the good ones or high profile dramas, so that prestigious title is really important for the investors, so they will rush to make them airing on those time. Whether they will be a success or failure, never know.

That is very interesting. No wonder it feels like everything is coming out all at once. I was telling @NiteWalker that I can't keep up with all these releases in C-Drama Land and also the releases in K-Drama Land too. :eeeee:

Chen Fei Yu is so cute, right? :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...