Jun Jiu Ling 君九龄 [2021]

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana I'm still so far behind. I'm feeling a bit fatigue with so many dramas coming out at once. I'll have to find time to catch up but reading that so far, it's so funny. :laugh:

Awww....really that many to watch? I only have this and My Sensibility, Your Destiny (which I started watching yesterday. started yesterday, ends Oct 2, 24 episodes, short and nice), while waiting for Rosy Zhao and Xu Kai Cheng (22/9 premiere).

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Yana Hahaha! Ok. Ok. I will try to watch some episodes this weekend. :laugh:

It's because I bounce back and forth between Korean and Chinese dramas. Haha! Is that one good? I like shorter dramas nowadays. 

yes, yes, do watch - it's a really fun watch and bcoz it's short, there gonna be very little draggy parts, I think, fingers crossed! (coz it's only at E10 now). The FL is 27, the ML is 19, and for that alone, u gotta at least watch 1 episode and be amazed that you can't tell he's 19. :lmao2:

Spoiler

I only wanna watch Hometown Cha (x3) and The Great Shaman GDS (but that only ends in a few weeks' time and each episode is only 20 mins, so I am saving up for till it completes airing. A bit curious about Red Sky but gonna wait till more airs as well, only because its KYJ.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 2
On 9/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, Tofu said:

@Yana Hahaha! Ok. Ok. I will try to watch some episodes this weekend. :laugh:

It's because I bounce back and forth between Korean and Chinese dramas. Haha! Is that one good? I like shorter dramas nowadays. 

I'm juggling between..kdrama, cdrama, jdrama and anime too:pandathink: i dont know how i managed that, dont ask me!:laugh:

Kdrama - hometown cha, squid game

Cdrama - jun jiu ling, forever and ever, your sensibility my destiny, 

Jdrama - she was pretty(jversion), 

• Haha 3
On 9/18/2021 at 2:28 AM, IpohBanana said:

The FL is 27, the ML is 19, and for that alone, u gotta at least watch 1 episode and be amazed that you can't tell he's 19.

Wait, what?! I would have never thought. Wow...:shocked2:

@IpohBanana

Spoiler

Good choices! HCCC is pretty good, but the drama's strength is the characters and the chemistry between the leads. The actual plot of the drama is pretty lackluster at times. Doo Shim is short and good. I recommend that one. It only has three more episodes left. Red Sky is good too. I think the drama will pick up the pace this week. Last week was a bit slower. 

@Yana

Spoiler

OMG! Tell me your secrets! I want to be able to juggle all of that too. :laugh:You're watching She Was Pretty too?! I finished it last week and wrote a review on it. Go add your thoughts in that thread too! 

• Like 2
On 9/18/2021 at 3:28 PM, IpohBanana said:

yes, yes, do watch - it's a really fun watch and bcoz it's short, there gonna be very little draggy parts, I think, fingers crossed! (coz it's only at E10 now). The FL is 27, the ML is 19, and for that alone, u gotta at least watch 1 episode and be amazed that you can't tell he's 19. :lmao2:

because he look 20s or 30? **ahem**

• Haha 3
On 9/26/2021 at 2:54 AM, flannery said:

I love that the critics seem to hate it and the viewers are loving it!

I've just finished watching E30 and am enjoying the process JJL took to get to where she's arrived at. It's truly ironical...

Spoiler

as she admitted herself that she finally got the title of Zhu Zhan's wife in a twist of events. I know some viewers have long felt that she should come clean with him and reveal her identity to him. I've kinda been on the fence about that. But by E30, I agree. He wants to refute that claim so she doesn't have to bear the burden of being labelled as his wife. And I feel that this time round, she should keep that title. One, she's made up her mind to tell him anyway, but she hasn't (so it's a matter of time, why not now?) and two if she is officially his wife, perhaps that might put an end to whatever twisted plot/intentions Du Ya Fei has towards her. And three, the mother likes her and I am sure the father will too.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1