Cast:

GongJun as HuoYan

Zhang HuiWen as YanLan

Zhou YanChen as Wang DaYin

Wang ZiWei as JiangTong

Pang HanChen as Luo Jie

Zhou LinJia as LiuXuan

Synopsis:

After Huo Yan graduated from the Civil Defence Academy, he becomes the vice captain of the Fire Rescue Team. During an incident where he had to rescue a pregnant woman from a delivery car, he met Yan Lan, an doctor working in the Emergency Department. Their meeting started out on the wrong foot, plagued with misunderstandings. Huo Yan has always been cold and level-headed, having a firm grip on all situations. However, the appearance of "sunshine" Yan Lan becomes the only uncertain element in his life. Huo Yan and Yan Lan meet again in an earthquake relieve mission. During their mission, they are constantly faced with extreme conditions, witnessing countless parting caused by life and death; causing their relationship to take a stronger turn. After returning back to the city, news of a highly infectious virus broke out. Yan Lan and her colleagues immediately devote their efforts, joining the battle to combat the disease. Huo Yan and the people who received their aid are constantly worried about Yan Lan's safety, and tries all means to silently support Yan Lan behind her back. 

On the other hand, Jiang Tong, the deputy instructor of the Fire Rescue Team falls in love with Wang Dayin, her fellow colleague who seems timid and withdrawn. Faced with Wang Dayin' constant avoidance and her family's opposition, Jiang Tong is determined to find out the story behind Wang Dayin. In the process, Wang Dayin also gradually mature to become a man with with a sense of mission and responsibility. 

(Source: DramaWiki)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

lols....Bridgette, hmmmm not sure about her to be honest....i havent really seen a drama with her just yet

I saw her in Ode To Joy and Nirvana in Fire, she was nice looking there but recently I saw her drama with Hu YiTian and she looks kinda weird, PS gone wrong I think. If I am not mistaken there was an article where she admitted to had a PS. Acting wise, she is fine.

• Like 1
Just now, OsmanthusTea said:

I saw her in Ode To Joy and Nirvana in Fire, she was nice looking there but recently I saw her drama with Hu YiTian and she looks kinda weird, PS gone wrong I think. If I am not mistaken there was an article where she admitted to had a PS. Acting wise, she is fine.

i think most artist has PS, or at least botox injection, face is their value after all

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the airing schedule! I wonder how quick Youku will be with English subs? They've been tweeting about it pretty nonstop and usually I see them do that for their highly anticipated dramas. The videos says it'll be multi-subs and they commented on people's question that they will have a variety of subs available. 

Youku's playlist with all the videos (w/ subs), once they are released: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATwx1z00HseAoW7iJL141nbbi6KmxHEq

Mq8JHum.jpg