This Nau ad is super cute

Article from : http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2021/02/25/2021022580033.html

AU8oyi5.jpg

Domino's Pizza selected national MC Shin Dong-yeop and popular actor Kim Sun-ho as the new exclusive advertising models in 2021.

On the 25th, Domino's Pizza captured women's hearts with a warm charm in the drama'Startup' with the national MC Shin Dong-yeop, who has been loved by the public for a long time with his witty talk in various broadcast programs such as "'My Ugly Little Boy' and'Amazing Saturday'. In the entertainment program '1 Night 2 Days', the popular actor Kim Sun-ho, who is loved as a newcomer in entertainment, was selected as an exclusive advertising model.

Domino's Pizza side said, "Shin Dong-yeop, loved by many with his witty humor, was selected as an advertising model with the expectation that he could introduce various new products of Domino's Pizza to the public in a more fun way, and is enjoying the best popularity in dramas and entertainment. We decided that Kim Sun-ho's soft and refined image matches the image of the premium pizza brand Domino's Pizza, so we selected it as a model."

The two models were selected as models by Shin Dong-yeop, who has been loved by all age groups for a long time, and Kim Sun-ho, who is active in dramas and entertainment, and has captured 1030 women's hearts. It is an advertising strategy to secure
In particular, Kim Seon-ho was selected as the exclusive advertisement model for Domino's Pizza, showing the highest preference for women in their teens to 30s as a result of their own survey.

An official at Domino's Pizza said, "We look forward to meeting the premium pizza brand Domino's Pizza, the best national MC, and the best actors to bring new pleasure to the public." So I ask for a lot of attention."

-----------

Another article here

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/kim-seon-ho-announced-new-face-dominos-pizza-korea-continue-lee-min-ho-park-seo-joons-legacy-623470

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

IG update on the 20th ...Naver article calls it the Boyfriend look :pandahappy:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202102210912318008&ext=na

x9WMJRf.jpg

----------------

Canon Camera Twitter update

From his stage play Ice - curtain call . 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

21 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Your boy is everywhere! He's practically endorsing every category of product 🤣 Happy for him 😍

Honestly I cannot keep up with what he is endorsing...well he's got to milk it now. 

Black one does look  nice

Spoiler

---------------------------

Subbed  Canon interview

Think he talks about being the spokesperson for Domino

More stuff from Nau

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cute ad

Evsvk_SVoAAS2cQ?format=jpg&name=large

Sweet treat for k fans for upcoming White Day

BTS for the Mima Mask photo shoot

Spoiler

Lots of nice photos

https://www.kpopmap.com/kim-seonho-for-elle-korea-magazine-march-issue-behind-shooting-scene/

https://www.kpopmap.com/kim-seonho-for-elle-korea-magazine-march-issue-behind-shooting-scene-part-2/

• Star Struck 1

On 3/6/2021 at 5:15 PM, mademoiselle said:

Omgggg lol. Just exactly how many CFs did he accept?? Do a count, @abs-oluteM!!! I once counted Kim Soo Hyun and LMH's...it was like about 20 over that one year after they shot to fame (again).

I have no idea....as long as  he keeps making money...ahahah... I am just waiting for some casting news.

Some I can remember

1. Nau

2. Domino
3. Laniege

4. Canon 

5. Larocheposay

6. Ajaib - Indonesian investment company

7. Shin Han MyCar

8. Mima Mask 

9. Edition - Sensibility ( Clothing line )

https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/kim-seon-ho-serves-swoon-worthy-photos-its-not-even-valentines-day-yet/

-------------

You can shop now with oppa

Nau Korea IG update

Canon Korea announcing winners for their White Day event

• Like 1

Domino updates

Global fan meet this weekend arranged by his Filipino fan club. More here

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kim-seon-ho-fan-meeting-a1031-20210311

Woooot....5m followers on IG

https://mb.com.ph/2021/03/18/korean-star-kim-seon-ho-reaches-5-million-followers-on-instagram/

Lol...didn't realise he was also afraid of horror stuff\

Kim Seon-ho Cries As He Faces His Fears In '2 Days & 1 Night' Horror Episode

BY WILLIAM HUNTINGTON / MAR 16, 2021 05:24 AM EDT

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48516/20210316/kim-seon-ho-cries-faces-fears-2-days-1-night.htm

Kim Seon-ho is funny, more so when he cries out of facing his fears in this horror-themed episode of the KBS reality show, "2 Days & 1 Night." See everything that happened in this Korea Portal piece.

He looks adorable when he is scared, as he took on a horror-inspired mission on the KBS reality show. On the March 14th episode, the "Start-Up" star and other cast members were tasked to complete a challenging mission so they can be able to get their sleeping bag. It is not yet Halloween, but this spooky episode had Kim Seon-ho bursting into tears. 

Without light or in pitch darkness, the stars had to walk a long distance to a haunted abandoned building right at the other side of the island and go on a mission to rescue a doll in one of the rooms. They did not have any companions, as they had to walk to the building one by one. 

It was a terrifying task, with Kim Seon-ho asking, "Can we just forfeit?" The celebrities then agreed to do the task when the show agreed to give them additional food aside from the sleeping bags. 

Surprisingly enough, Kim Seon-ho was the first to be selected to walk to the building. He was heard saying, "If I accidentally curse during the mission, please edit it out! I am going to be screaming a lot to try to feel less scared." 

Once the journey to the building started, Kim Seon-ho noticed how it was decorated so it would feel scarier. He was screaming throughout the task. 

The "Start-Up" award-winning actor was able to complete the task assigned to him, but he was literally crying when he returned the doll. 

"He is really crying. He is really crying!" his co-star Moon Se-yoon was heard saying. "Why are you doing this to him?"

"Turn off all the cameras! Ugh, I really made up my mind and tried my best so that I wouldn't be humiliated, but..." Kim Seon-ho also said.

• 2 weeks later...

‘Start Up’ heartthrob Kim Seon Ho holds virtual fan meet with Pinoy fans

Source

posted March 25, 2021 at 07:50 pm by Manila Standard Showbiz

Fans of Korean actor Kim Seon Ho were taken on a reinvented (virtual) date to officially welcome #TeamGoodBoy to the Globe family, on the Kmmunity PH Facebook group last March 21.

The e-fan meet was filled with references from the K-Drama Start-Up, Filipino games that Seon Ho eagerly played (like the traditional sipa), and fun treats given away to fans. Seon Ho gamely worked on several Filipino phrases like “sana mapanaginipan mo ako” (hope you dream of me) or “ang ganda ganda mo” (you are so beautiful), and made serious effort to guess Filipino translations of English phrases such as his on-screen moniker “Dimple Prince” which in Filipino is “Prinsipe ng Biloy”—which he did quite well much to the delight of his fans.

“I truly am here because you guys are there. And I am feeling all the support and gratitude. I want to be able to give back all the love that I’ve received from the fans,” Seon Ho shared during the event.

The actor’s debut to stardom began when he played the character of Han Ji Pyeong ‘Good Boy’ in Start-Up­­—becoming one of the most loved in the series with his charming smile and light demeanor. Prior to Start-Up, Kim Seon Ho has also starred in Welcome to Waikiki 2, Two Cops, 100 Days My Prince and Strongest Deliveryman, which won him the best new actor award at the 36th MBC Drama Awards.

On being part of Globe’s family, he said, "I am very pleased to be the newest part of Globe's family and I am looking forward to all our projects. While we are having this virtual fan meet now, when this is all over, I hope I can visit you guys."

“We are pleased to welcome Kim Seon Ho to the Globe family, with the same spirit of reinvention we have established with BLACKPINK. We continue to bring world-class connectivity and exciting digital experiences to our customers as a way to enable them to transform into the best version of themselves while enjoying the things they love from home,” said KD Dizon, Globe’s Head of Consumer Mobile Business.

---------------

From the fan meet

https://ph.asiatatler.com/society/kim-seon-ho-is-globes-newest-korean-ambassador

More stuff from Wide Angle

Spoiler

For CTG's premiere in Japan

At D&G's opening 

From the article in this link:

Spoiler

Kim Seon-Ho glowed in a chic, formal outfit that consisted of a double-breasted blazer, suit pants, and a pair of Blason espadrilles.

200329-Kim-Seon-ho-Dolce-Gabbana-Event.j
On 3/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, abs-oluteM said:

1. Nau

2. Domino
3. Laniege

4. Canon 

5. Larocheposay

6. Ajaib - Indonesian investment company

7. Shin Han MyCar

8. Mima Mask 

9. Edition - Sensibility ( Clothing line )

I should add:

10. Globe PH

11. Wide Angle

12. 11th Street.