Just now, ssteph said:

@abs-oluteM I got him too 😁 I only know Han Ji Pyeong and Hong Du Sik 😭

Steph, try watching You Drive Me Crazy - it is just a very short mini series - 2 episodes!

The kiss scene was the one that he is very proud off cause got so many views!  :lmao2:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

I think I’m having KSH fever... been binging 2d1n eps for him 😂 Good thing I haven’t watched any of Season 4 so I have a lot to get through.

I’m this close to changing my dp and if you know me this happens almost never!:laugh:

I am sorry that Ji Sung stayed there only a short time then  🤣🤣.  

I really hope he can get some more iconic roles . Like Ji Sung in The Devil Judge . It’d be great if he does more than comedic roles . Was just mentioning on the Oppa tracker that he’s  really yet to get what they call his life’s character 

——-

SALT Ent post from Sept 19 . Hmm I am not too fond of how he was styled . LoL ! But still handsome. Some that I like 

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-25492254

TWj23Jx.jpg

ysqAyuH.jpg
HOXHRQi.jpg
LK2o40O.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

This scene of him was funny @ssteph. From the links you posted above

DSC06438.jpg?type=w1200

Good for him . Hope this means some good projects to choose from in the future

Not only was “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” the No. 1 buzzworthy drama this week, but the drama’s stars continued to dominate the actor rankings. Kim Seon Ho and Shin Min Ah defended their spots at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively for the fifth consecutive week, and their co-star Lee Sang Yi also ranked No. 8 on the actor list

Source

Buzzworthy-Dramas.jpg

Buzzworthy-Actors.jpg

---------------------------------

He will be presenting at the Fact Music Award:

The Fact Music Awards' award-winner line-up, which is made up of super-luxurious celebrities that is difficult to see in one place, has been unveiled. 

On the 29th, the organizing committee of the 'THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS (TMA)' announced, "Kim So-yeon, Park Hae-jin, Esom, Kim Seon-ho, Park Hyung-sik, Shin Hyun-bin, Lee Jae-wook, Na In-woo, Gong Myung, Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Beom, Son Na-eun, Nam Ji-hyun, Chae Jong-hyeop , Lee Do-hyeon, Ko Go Min-si, Kim Kyung-nam, Jeon Hye-bin, Kim Jung-hwan, Kim Jun-ho, Yoon Il-sang, Tak Jae-hoon, and Celeb Five are scrambled as presenters at the '2021 The Fact Music Awards'." 

https://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111662746

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I just read the news too of the scandal! Sounds a bit too conveniently timed. Seems like someone just wants to drag him down. If he were that nasty and spoke ill of people in the industry, would 2D1N want him? They were revamping themselves because of scandals from past team members, I don't think they would have carelessly placed him on the cast without checking thoroughly whether he could become a potential liability. Korean culture can be so damaging! They're another definition of cancel culture altogether!

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But considering the statement put out by SALT, that delay is not good. If it was totally untrue, it would be easy to make a quick statement.

I think agencies tend to investigate thoroughly to cover themselves legally. Also the poor PR people must be stressed. I tend to sit in the middle on these things unless a lot of people come forward / evidence comes out to light to paint a clearer picture. I think it's difficult because all fans have is a parasocial relationship with their stars - especially with actors, who play loveable roles, we all tend to think we 'know' them in some way. But we really don't...we only know and like the characters they play as well as the best behaviour they put forward in public. :idk:

I guess if someone was really angry and wanted to destroy someone else,  it would make sense that they would release damaging information when someone is super famous. I don't think because someone is good looking and famous that it means that they necessarily behave well all the time and it's not fair when people automatically victim-blame. BUT being famous attracts a lot of resentment by haters....someone who is angry or feels jilted also presents only one side of a story and it could be massively exaggerated or falsified for the sake of taking someone down for revenge. Unless there is a lot of evidence to point one way, or you knew exactly what happened, it seems too blind to take a side  :thinking:

34 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

That said, true or not, this is a private matter between 2 people. It's no one else's business.

I guess people care because they don't want a bad person to be idolised or be bad influence for others in society (particularly one which still has a long way to go with gender equality), so I guess I understand that. But it's like you said, in the case of a relationship, things are not always black and white either and so it adds this complicated layer about what is 'true' or not - and if it's emotional revenge or not - and only the people involved know what went down :idk:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days