Yay @ssteph

@NiteWalker yes, he did work pretty well with MGY

Aww look at what Kim Hae Sook sunbae-nim said to him. Would love to see them work together again.

JP and halmoni arc is one of the things I love about Start-Up . Always tugged at my heartstrings

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Was there no ghost in the drama?

Well...not literally ...

1580650878930.gif&type=sc960_832_gif

But oppa here is a bit shy...he needs to buff up a bit on the abs department ( sorry Mr Dimples but my standards very high in this department .. :laugh:)

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I'm watching ep1 of Catch the Ghost now since there's no Kairos last night. And mannnn, the FL is really a piece of work. I can see why there were criticisms about her characters. I hope she gets better later on. Are there romance between them because atm I can't see them match up visually. KSH is so yummy cute & handsome in ep1.

of course got...ahahahaah. Yes, I try my best to understand her given her sad past la. TRY being the operative word.  I managed. Actually I love him  best with  Go Won Hee in SDM and Lee Yoo Young in You Drive Me Crazy. He and MGY in Wakiki 2 was alright , bearable.

---------------------

I used auto translate for this . But it was so funny the way it came out that I laughed my head off.

Article from : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20201123/104111863/3

104112765.2.jpg

Actors Kim Sun-ho and Ahn Bo-hyun are known as "sub-disease triggers." "Sub Bottle" is a newly coined term meaning that viewers are sick with love for the sub-star, or a high-profile supporting role. Kim Sun-ho and Ahn Bo-hyun appear in tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "Startup" and MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama "Kyros," respectively, drawing viewers' attention for their interesting narrative and twist as much as the male lead.

Kim Sun-ho is being reevaluated as the' Romance lead'. The head of an investment company in the play, he plays the role of a mentor for a start-up ,  who dreams of becoming a "Korean Steve Jobs." Bae Suzy's s first love, "NamDoSan" is the person who was her supposed pen pal ," and leads the story by forming a love triangle with male protagonist Nam Joo-hyuk.

Viewers' reaction to Kim Sun-ho is explosive. Some even say that Kim Sun-ho, who has been intertwined with Bae Suzy from the past, is more sympathetic than Nam Joo-hyuk's story. His solid acting skills, which he showed off while expressing his affectionate unrequited love, also contributed to the talk of the town. On-line, even his past dramas such as tvN's "100 Days My Prince" and "Catch Ghosts" are being re-examined. Thanks to such interest, the drama recently recorded 5.4 percent (Nielsen Korea).

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Even though I'm not watching Start-Up, I wanted to put in my 2 cents re: KSH.

He came to my attention in Two Cops as the grifter that partners up with the detective against his will. It's a fun police procedural and the bromance with Jo Jeong-seok is great.

He's very glib and very funny in this. And he does run the entire gamut of emotions in this as well. A really talented lad. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.19.03 pm

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.20.07 pm

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.20.50 pm

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Watching ep 2 of 2D1N current season - do they really not get fed if they fail the games? So cruel! Poor Seonho looked so guilty when he lost rounds that cost the team food. Poor thing! I feel so bad for him!

Yes, the staff don't feed them if they lose. They can't eat either during break time. If they are caught, they will be punished. Hahaha. But sometimes they loosen up and give some "games" for the losers to at least have a bite. But that's it. This is so in order for them to be motivated in playing and winning the games.

@abs-oluteM SeonHo doesnt really have abs. Hahaha. Or maybe just a little. Haha. There was an episode in 2d1n where they had to take off their shirts to have some food (was it noodles, cant remmbr). Anyway, he waas even doing some last minute workouts. He was not confident at all. Ahhahaha

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

okie he was in the drama with Moon Guen Young too? i remember i did watch this and i like his rapport with Moon too....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRgxtg-D-99L5sCEEShp1

same hereeee! love him here the most!! I still remember how he got so many troubles to deal with his newbie, ahahaha, super cute both here!

The ending is pretty short, but it was so sweet, making me want they at least could prolong it for one more episodes just about the two dating and chasing bad guy, that would be cool and fun. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Whilst @Jane studies his dimples (gosh, now I need to watch him closer to see what you described), we study his abs...

Refer to 40somethingahjumma's post! Look at how the dimples appearing in varying depths. :wow:

Found the clip where he got water poured on him in WINTER. BRRRR! His abs aren't top tier but still his upper body is very nicely defined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1YbDztu8A 

I have been watching this compilation just about everyday. Kim Seon-ho making peace signs everytime there is a camera! Such a dork. :pandablush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 11/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Catch The Ghost ! 

Thanks !... under my pipeline once finished with START-UP .

Mr Dimple never fails me and know what, he has double eye-lid ! :hearties:

3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

LOL no! This is daydream from frustrated viewers. They think they can write the show better hahaha.

Lucky is only day dream else I'll get a heart attack ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

@Jane I saw the dimples you've described in Catch The Ghost last night. :taebtsthanks:

And then I found this:EnpjyQaVQAEhtsw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EnpFdX4UcAIcjQA?format=jpg&name=900x900

source(1)

---

LOL, I thought men who came back from army duty have army abs but where's his? Off topic a little, I was quite shocked to see Siwan's from Run On stills. :shocked: I think he's one guy that I never expected to see him topless (due to his good boy looking image) and have body-building body.

---

Is he attending AAA today?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3