Naver article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002913281

0002913281_001_20201128212011309.jpg?typ

0002913281_002_20201128212011369.jpg?typ

Actor Kim Seon-ho poses after receiving the'AAA Emotive' award at the 2020 Asia Artist Awards (2020 Asian Artist Awards, 2020 AAA) broadcast on My Music Taste on the 28th.
Hosted by Star News and hosted by the AAA Organizing Committee, AAA has been reborn as the No.1 global awards ceremony, capturing the eyes and ears of fans around the world by showing off a new stage that has never been seen anywhere else.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Definitely Dimple World Domination ! :Party01: Full article in spoiler

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202011290853418356221_1

Spoiler

Kim Sun-ho, November drama actor brand reputation 1st..2nd Nam Joo-hyuk-3rd Lee Dong-wook (official)

Article input 2020. 11. 29 08:56

Kim Seon-ho/Photo = Min Seon-yu reporter

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20201129

[Herald POP = Reporter Park Seo-yeon] Drama Actor Brand Reputation As a result of big data analysis in November 2020, 1st place, Kim Sun-ho, 2nd place, Nam Joo-hyuk, 3rd place Lee Dong-wook.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 119,147,284 brand big data of 50 actors appearing in the drama aired from October 28, 2020 to November 28, 2020 by the amount of brand participation, media volume, traffic, and community of consumers. Indexed by brand reputation algorithm. Compared to 106,557,175 big data for actor brands in September 2020, it increased by 11.82%.

For the analysis of the brand reputation of drama actors, brand big data was analyzed with participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. The Brand Reputation Index is an index that extracts brand big data and analyzes consumer behavior with a reputation analysis algorithm, classifies it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value, and weights it. Brand big data analysis can measure the positive and negative evaluation of the brand, the source and interest of the media, the interest and traffic of consumers, the spread of the community on issues, and the response and popularity of the content.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20201129
In November 2020, the 30th place in the drama actor brand reputation was Kim Sun-ho, Nam Joo-hyuk, Lee Dong-wook, Park Ha-seon, Umji-won, Lee Do-hyun, Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, Jo Boa, Lee Jae-wook, Yujin, Goa-ra, Jin Ki-ju, Ong Seong-woo, Bae Sung-woo, Kim Beom, Bae Ji-ji, Kwon Sang-woo, Um Ki-jun, Jeon In-hwa, Kang Na, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Jang-woo, Ahn Bo-hyun, Seo-hyun, Jeong Da-bin, Yoo In-na, Hwang Shin-hye, Shin Ye-eun, and Jang Hye-jin.

The first place, Kim Seon-ho brand was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 6,024,503, with the participation index 2,271,255 media index 1,476,615 communication index 1,158,589 community index 1,118,044.

The second place, Nam Joo-hyuk brand, was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 5,787,606, with a participation index of 1,289,762, a media index of 1,744,661, a communication index of 1,722,446, a community index of 1,030,738.

The third place, Dongwook Lee's brand, was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 5,503,107 with a participation index of 1,253,598, a media index of 1,482,922, a communication index of 1,400,147, a community index of 1,366,440.

The 4th place, Park Ha-sun brand, was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 4,135,259 with the participation index 1,727,100 media index 1,304,751 communication index 797,178 community index 306,231.

The 5th place, Umjiwon brand, was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 4,023,076 with the participation index 1,086,094 media index 1,596,447 communication index 932,427 community index 408,108.

"As a result of the analysis of the brand reputation of drama actors in November 2020, the brand of Kim Seon-ho, which attracted attention to consumers through the drama'Startup,' was analyzed as the number 1," said Chang-Hwan Koo, director of the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute. , Overwhelming, suspicious,' high, and keyword analysis,'drainage, trend, 1 night 2 days' came out high. In the positive negative ratio analysis, the positive ratio was 82.40%.

In addition, "Analysis of actor brand categories showed an increase of 11.82% compared to 106,557,175 actor brand big data in September 2020. A detailed analysis shows that brand consumption fell 32.51%, brand issues rose 16.79%, brand communication rose 74.04%, and The spread of the brand increased by 103.54%."

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute (Director Chang-Hwan Koo) analyzes brand big data to determine the amount of change in brand reputation. The brand reputation survey for drama actors is from October 28, 2020 to November 28, 2020. Ong Seong-woo, Bae Seong-woo, Kim Beom, Bae Ji-ji, Kwon Sang-woo, Um Gi-jun, Jeon In-hwa, Kang Na, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Jang-woo, Ahn Bo-hyun, Seo-hyun, Jeong Da-bin, Yoo In-na, Hwang Shin-hye, Shin Ye-eun, Jang Hye-jin, Hwang Min-hyun, Choi Lee, Kim Ha-neul, Lee Jang-woo, Yoon Park, Shin Seong-rok, Go Gyeong-pyo, It was composed of brand big data analysis on Dongyoon Jang, Boo Seok Choi, Yoohwa Choi, Jeonghyuk Moon, Hyunmin Yoon, Joohwan Lim, Joojung Sue, Joohyun Kim, Bona, Sooah Soo, Boo Seok, Seungyoon Kang, and Jooheon Kim.

Me feeling emo :pandablush:

Receiving the award at the AAA 2020

image_readtop_2020_1225472_1606573719445

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

17 hours ago, HerManyShows said:

I'm about to watch my 4th KSH sow this weekend.  Working my way through 2 Days and 1 Night, binged Strongest Deliveryman, caught up on Start Up and am starting You Drive Me Crazy.  I'm laughing at myself at this obsession, this shrine makes me feel less alone in it.

You are definitely not alone around here! :D 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Nice to see you here @HerManyShows! Yes like @Jane says you're not alone :D

I am still little bit salty after eps 14 but fortunately I have too many dramas I am watching. Lol

Nice gif

https://twitter.com/coldsunset0719/status/1333411642013466624?s=20

img.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I marathoned Catch the Ghost in a couple of days ... the life of a lady of leisure :P

As expected the leads were good especially KSH who is equally at home with comedy as he is with melo. He's an incredible talent that raises the level of the material that he's been given. The romance though sporadically cute... largely due to KSH if you ask me... was never going to set fire to the screen. It's not that kind of chemistry. But it was never the main thing, played for laughs and the actors do their best to show the gradual attraction between them. I think I enjoy watching KSH falling love with the kooky female lead than the actual romance itself. Watching his facial expressions as he smiles at her, he gets jealous over her relationship with a colleague from another department and his deep concern for her welfare. All of those sorts of things.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 6.23.21 pm

Overall the storyline was quite decent and I enjoyed the subway angle. That was a bit different and worth showcasing... even if done in a bleakly humorous way. I'm a sucker for the crime genre so there was certainly something there for me to enjoy.  Towards the end though, it felt to me that they dragged out the resolution of the Subway Ghost arc. If there's a weakness I'd say it's how the female leads of the show are written. They seem so emotionally high-strung and unprofessional  in most instances. While I understand why and the show gives reasons for the seeming over-the-top zealotry it can be hard to take at times. MGY's character rushes headlong into things and KSH's character pays the price (when he can least afford it) as well as cleans up after her. I don't think the show necessarily condones her behaviour... it's ambiguous... because she is praised for her righteous spirit and yet there are consequences for her vigilantism that impacts others. Perhaps the show is arguing for some kind of middle ground. The other main female character is not much better to be honest writhing in jealousy as she supposedly leads an investigation.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 8.58.09 am

I've said a bit more about the strengths and weaknesses of the drama in this blog post

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.04.03 am

It occurred to me as I was watching KSH in this that he reminds me of Brendan Fraser during his heyday when he did good stuff like George of the Jungle, The Mummy, Blast from the Past. A delightful combination of handsome and goofy. In other words, like Jung Kyung-ho and Jo Jeon-seok. He's naturally funny in a charming sort of way.

• Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

News - Kim Seon Ho Announced As MC For 2020 MBC Music Festival

7f893968636c4d2c8e6622e9905cf65b.jpeg?s=

The first MC has been announced for the 2020 MBC Music Festival!

On December 3, Xportsnews reported that Kim Seon Ho will be a host of the year-end show this year.

In response to the report, MBC confirmed, “Actor Kim Seon Ho has been chosen as an MC for the 2020 MBC Music Festival.'”

Kim Seon Ho debuted as a theatre actor in 2009 and made his television debut with “Good Manager” in 2017. He has recently been rising further in popularity with his appearances in “Start-Up” and “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4.”

He will now be taking on an MC position for the first time at the 2020 MBC Music Festival, which will be held on December 31.

Currently, the only artist confirmed for the lineup is Refund Sisters.

Stay tuned for more MC and lineup announcements!

source

• Like 4
  • Party! 1
5 hours ago, gilaswan said:

The way KSH looked at his manager... :wow: Coan melt anyone's heart... Is there something going on there?

Do you have the video? At one time there was also rumour of him with the second lead actress from Two Cops. ahahahah....

---------------

Let me put this here for safekeeping

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

15 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@abs-oluteM I think it's at 3:58... when she was doing the aegyo action.

The way he looked at her ....ahahahaha...if he looked at me this way, I will melt. 

My mum also on KSH frenzy. She's watching all his dramas on Netflix :eeeee:

---------------------------

Interesting write-up about his charm bursting through the screen now :GrowDerp:

Auto translated from  here: http://www.dt.co.kr/contents.html?article_no=2020120502109919039001&ref=naver

When did it burst... Kim Seon-ho's charm finally worked on TV

Reporter Lee Mi-jung 

Input: 2020-12-05 09:47

An accountant from a prestigious university, an abandoned prince, a scammer... .

Actor Kim Seon-ho, who appeared as a supporting actor in the drama and played the role of licorice, burst into charm after three years of entering TV.

It is thanks to the synergy of the characters that he showed while showing an amazing affinity in the role of Han Ji-pyeong in the TVN weekend drama 'Startup' and KBS 2TV entertainment '1 Night 2 Days'.

Kim Seon-ho, who has been active on the theater stage for a long time, first challenged on the TV platform was KBS 2TV'Kim Manager' (2017). He made a successful debut by taking the role of licorice with a pure and sincere image that was disassembled into a standing position as an accountant from a prestigious university's philosophy department.

Later, in 'The Strongest Delivery Man' (2017), he tried to transform his image through the abandoned prince Oh Jin-gyu, and in MBC TV 'Two Cops' (2017~2018), he played the role of a con artist, boasting a pleasant acting ability that was not pushed by Jo Jung-seok. In addition, he succeeded in becoming a stable cast member by going through 'Hundred Days Husband' (2018),'Eulachacha Waikiki 2' (2019), and 'Catch the Ghost' (2019), but always 'One Room' It was a regret.

The regret was properly dismissed in'Startup'. Of course,'Startup' also has a lot of shortcomings in terms of probability when looking at the entire work, but the Hanjipyeong character given to Kim Seon-ho has been very attractive to viewers.

Although he succeeded in the harsh reality, the appearance of showing the growth pain humanly and playing the role of a long-legged uncle to his beloved Dal-mi (Sooji) captivated women's hearts. It is a part that fits well with the actual image of yourself.

In addition, the entertainment program '1 Night 2 Days' shows unique adaptability and affinity between hyungs and younger siblings, and is connected with the appearance of giving without greed at a crucial moment, making it a comfortable work for viewers to immerse in. This is why men as well as female fans are favorable to Kim Seon-ho.

On the 5th, popular culture critic Kim Seong-su said, "Ji-pyeong Han in the'Startup' added 'hardness' to it while having all the strengths that Sun-ho Kim showed in '2 days and 1 night'. No, it is a character that makes a bitter sound with consideration and gives comfort to this era.”

He said, "In '1 Night 2 Days', Kim Seon-ho has a competitive spirit, but when it is crucial, he embraces the members and plays the role of 'laying the plate.' Since he is a warm and stable character in any combination, his actual image is used in the drama, too It's the same,” he added.

Kim Seon-ho, who enjoyed more popularity than the male and female protagonists through 'Startup', is a'Exemplary Student' who has solid basic skills just by looking at his next work. He plans to return to his hometown, the theater stage, and participate in the two-person drama 'Ice.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

I'm done with Catch The Ghost. The storyline dragged on a bit too much making 16 episodes a bit too long to be honest - I lost concentration many times. My fave scene had to be episode 10 when Ji Seok broke down and cried in front of Omma. This is one drama I actually thought I didn't need the OTP to get together or even kiss. So when they eventually did, I was like, "Oh dearrr..." Luckily it didn't come off too bad. :eeeee:

I guess out of the lot, I prefer him with the actress from Strongest Deliveryman because her quirkiness forces awesome reactions from his character. My impression at the time of watching was that they made a cute side-character OTP. The actress was also very funny in Waikiki S1.

However with the recognition from Start Up, Seon Ho will have his leading lady from now on :smile: I'm looking forward to him taking on "LINK" and fingers crossed he gets a great co-star. And I'm fairly happy LINK is written and directed by the writer and director of I Remember You / Hello Monster although I didn't like writer's Suspicious Partner as much.

P.S. Did you guys know Kim Seon Ho's "Ho" in Hanja is "tiger"? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Jang Haven gave out of a tiger badge and had no relation to Seon Ho whatsover, haha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

P.S. Did you guys know Kim Seon Ho's "Ho" in Hanja is "tiger"? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Jang Haven gave out of a tiger badge and had no relation to Seon Ho whatsover, haha.

oooo didn't know.  Yes it was wild coincidence that we had the tiger badge. 

I am waiting for official confirmation by Salt Ent before I opened the thread.

3 million! 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1