@abs-oluteM "At one time there was also rumour of him with the second lead actress from Two Cops. ahahahah...." : Hello! Can you clarify more on this thanks? I couldn't find anything! I never hear any dating rumors with him and an actress.

I do agree that the look he gave to his manager in that 2D1N clip was suspicious lol. I wonder if he has a thing for her? But then again, I feel like he's overly affectionate towards everyone. But yes, those eyes hmm...I wonder lol...

@40somethingahjumma Great post about Catch the Ghost! I want to watch it tbh, just for KSH lol. I do agree that he is a star! Dude has charisma, acting, and talent all in one. Brendan Fraser of the 90s is such a good comparison, can you imagine KSH in something action/comedy like The Mummy? Hot tbh. I know people want him to be a Hallyu star, but him becoming Jo Jung-suk's career path would be great for him. He reminds me of early Hyun Bin/Ji-Sung starting out with cute+sexy, and with sex appeal. Only thing is, I hope he doesn't get typecasted as the Nice Guy, and gets subpar roles going forward. 

@mademoiselle On Link: It'll depend on the FL. I heard Seo Hyun Jin is in consideration: tvN made a fan vid of the pair. But she is in talks with another show also on tvN. Really want to see him paired with someone sexy/confident/mature leading lady. His co-stars were younger than him, more cute, so this time a different aura would be nice. Someone close to or older would be nice. Him and Seo Ye-ji is another solid choice, altho her profile has risen a lot since IOTNBO. Speaking of, does anyone want to see him in a Melo-romance? His scenes in Start Up had so much confidence/swagger to it, that him in Something in the Rain type of show would be fire!! As he said, he wants to be sexy lol.

Edited by dream
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, dream said:

On Link: It'll depend on the FL. I heard Seo Hyun Jin is in consideration: tvN made a fan vid of the pair. But she is in talks with another show also on tvN. Really want to see him paired with someone sexy/confident/mature leading lady. His co-stars were younger than him, more cute, so this time a different aura would be nice. Someone close to or older would be nice. Him and Seo Ye-ji is another solid choice, altho her profile has risen a lot since IOTNBO. Speaking of, does anyone want to see him in a Melo-romance? His scenes in Start Up had so much confidence/swagger to it, that him in Something in the Rain type of show would be fire!! As he said, he wants to be sexy lol.

Hello. Welcome to Jang Haven.

I actually like his pairing with Lee Soo Young in You Drive Me Crazy, which I forgot to mention previously. That show was good. Although she's 3 years younger she isn't the cute type. SHJ I'm not sure how's the chemi but whoever it is I just hope it'd be someone at the same calibre as him. I wanna see acting sparks so anyone less won't give me the thrill I like in terms of acting. :smile:

Not a fan of the writer & director of Something in the Rain therefore I'd hope Seon Ho can avoid working with these two. :psweatduck: Melo-romance I am OK, it will depend on the plot and as long as it is not too angsty or makjang I don't mind.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:
Spoiler

Hello. Welcome to Jang Haven.

I actually like his pairing with Lee Soo Young in You Drive Me Crazy, which I forgot to mention previously. That show was good. Although she's 3 years younger she isn't the cute type. SHJ I'm not sure how's the chemi but whoever it is I just hope it'd be someone at the same calibre as him. I wanna see acting sparks so anyone less won't give me the thrill I like in terms of acting. :smile:

Not a fan of the writer & director of Something in the Rain therefore I'd hope Seon Ho can avoid working with these two. :psweatduck: Melo-romance I am OK, it will depend on the plot and as long as it is not too angsty or makjang I don't mind.

His chemistry with Lee Soo Young was great! Although I want to see someone like a Moon Chae Won, Jo Bo-ah, Seo Ye-ji, Shin Min-ah, actresses who have a cute/sexy vibe to them, but also aren't shy about skin-ship/kisses :)

Omg, yes!! I want to see amazing A++ chemistry PLS!! I realized he hasn't had that as a main in a full length drama. Also the role in Link calls for a sexy and personable chef??! I mean hello, can you imagine KSH burning up our screens with his sexiness??!! I die, but at the same time, I'm glad b/c I think its been a long time coming. I remember Oh My Venus has an ok script, but the chemistry OMG, made up for it. 

As for Something in the Rain, I do think that he can serve dramatic performances very well. And something like that can show us a more mature side of him. Plus the skin-ship/chemistry we would get would be epic teehee!! 

@abs-oluteM Thanks for the welcome! I remember he was close to Go Won-hee of Strongest Deliveryman, and he followed her on Insta/even posted pics of her on it. She was dating someone during SDM and broke up but she visited him on You Drive Me Crazy's set. But nothing more. I do think that with his new fame, he might get more dating rumors. It's hard to tell, he's always affectionate with his co-stars.  

Links team is ok, not terrible or great. However, this drama needs a strong FL. Jung In-sun is good too. But I think that tvN thinking of offering it to Seo Hyun-jin, makes me feel like the PD team are aiming for someone older/mature? So I guess, it would be nice for him to have someone who is known for chemistry/mature side. Han Ji-min is another name, I like, but she's super A-List so it might be hard to get her. Not yet with CTG! But I heard the story was ok, but it was a good story, nice action/crime, and KSH is what held the show together/watchable!

Edited by dream
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, dream said:

"At one time there was also rumour of him with the second lead actress from Two Cops. ahahahah...." : Hello! Can you clarify more on this thanks? I couldn't find anything! I never hear any dating rumors with him and an actress.

hellooo ! Welcome to JH and and KSH's thread. So happy to have you join us. It was just something I read a few years ago on another platform I was on. But there was no basis to it. Apparently he was very close to this actress https://asianwiki.com/Lim_Se-Mi

but I don't think anything happened. Lol.

Link seems to be quite interesting . The writer did Suspicious Partner which was okay for me.  I got bored at the end . But hung on for the leads

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/link-start-star-kim-seon-ho-talks-play-main-lead-chef-suspicious-partner-writers-new-drama-573436

@mademoiselle Yeah , he had pretty good chemistry with Lee Yoo Young. 

I actually like this actress a lot & I can imagine him pairing up with her :

https://asianwiki.com/Jung_In-Sun

2 minutes ago, dream said:

I realized he hasn't had that as a main in a full length drama.

Have you seen Catch the Ghost ? He was the main lead there

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, dream said:

Links team is ok, not terrible or great. However, this drama needs a strong FL. Jung In-sun is good too. But I think that tvN thinking of offering it to Seo Hyun-jin, makes me feel like the PD team are aiming for someone older/mature? So I guess, it would be nice for him to have someone who is known for chemistry/mature side. Han Ji-min is another name, I like, but she's super A-List so it might be hard to get her.

Yeah. HJM would be great. What a fantastic actress. 

I do like the idea that he could be paired with an actress closer to his age. As long as the actress can act. I read that Link may have an April premiere. I wonder if that is too rushed? He's got his stage work in January plus a host of other things. Let's hope he doesn't get burned out.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah. HJM would be great. What a fantastic actress. 

I do like the idea that he could be paired with an actress closer to his age. As long as the actress can act. I read that Link may have an April premiere. I wonder if that is too rushed? He's got his stage work in January plus a host of other things. Let's hope he doesn't get burned out.

HJM!! But she's a busy A-List actress, so prob. not :/ Maybe in the future? Also Jung Yu-mi would be my pick as well! Honestly the FL is what's going to make/break the show for me imo. I just hope it's someone closer or older to his age. Just give us lots of kisses/skin-ship PDs/writers!!

If I am really honest, I worry for him. He fainted on 2D1N, and I hear that show shoots late and up till morning (1-2 a.m), and then he does plays/dramas/press/etc. I honestly do think that once he establishes his name as a leading man, I hope he takes a step back and rest. But I also understand since he started his career late in media, that he wants to catch up. I do hope once he reaches that point, he can step down from 2D1N, and focus on acting as that's his main job/main passion in life. Link is scheduled for April or Summer, I believe.

Thing is, KSH hasn't confirmed yet as it was during shooting. I do hope that this time he's the actual Main of this show that he fully commits, I heard that Start Up's PD team made room for him to be on 2D1N, but as a main though, that schedule will be hard to accommodate. His play is from Jan-March. So yeah it is rushed, and on top of that variety show/play/drama(if he does say yes)/life/press/etc. He's going to get burnt out quick :/

Edited by dream
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 11/25/2020 at 2:35 AM, Jane said:

I have been watching this compilation just about everyday. Kim Seon-ho making peace signs everytime there is a camera! Such a dork. :pandablush:

LOL...I do this too!! I have wayyyy too many peac sign pictures. That means me and KSH are soulmates, right? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Aigoooo I feel sad when I see my profile pic and then I see @mademoiselle's :shocked:

----------

Article auto translated from : https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/5460054

'Startup' Kim Sun-ho's feelings of the end of the show were revealed.
20201207100838795736_0_680_570.jpg
Kim Seon-ho, who played the role of'Han Ji-pyeong' in the tvN Saturday drama'Startup', which ended on the 6th, shared his feelings about the end of the drama through his agency's salt entertainment making video.

In the released video, Kim Seon-ho introduced the set, and to the character'Han Ji-pyeong' he played, "Don't be too lonely, be happier because there are many good people around you, and always live like you while taking care of the people around you." Finished.

Kim Seon-ho, who finished all the filming amid the many congratulations of the staff, said, "I am very sorry. I remember the parts I was lacking and the parts I enjoyed. I think I will remain deep in my heart as much as I had a lot of worries. I am regretful and sad at this moment." Revealed.

He then said, "It's an honor to meet'Startup'. Thank you for loving'Startup' and sincerely thank you for supporting me. I will try to become a good actor." Thank you.

In'Startup', Kim Seon-ho played the role of'Han Ji-pyeong', an investor who has a strong opinion. It is evaluated that it led the viewers''overimmersion' by varying charisma, sadness, and excitement with its unique delicate acting.

Kim Seon-ho recently confirmed his appearance in the play 'Ice' as'Detective 2'. 'Ice' is the story of an 18-year-old boy who was accused of a brutal murder case and two detectives who must make the boy a criminal. It is scheduled to be performed at S Theater, Sejong Center for the Performing Arts from January 8 to March 21, 2021. to be.

------------

This is the poster for his next stage work:

%EC%97%B0%EA%B7%B9_%EC%96%BC%EC%9D%8C_%E

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 12/6/2020 at 5:52 PM, dream said:

I do agree that the look he gave to his manager in that 2D1N clip was suspicious lol. I wonder if he has a thing for her? But then again, I feel like he's overly affectionate towards everyone. But yes, those eyes hmm...I wonder lol...

He does seem like the very affectionate sort. In the Netflix interview, he teared up when talking about scenes with Halmeoni and the interviewer asked him if he was crying again and he said, "I'm just feeling emotional again." Hahaha... I think that's also what makes him a very good actor. He is very emphatic. He feels for the characters he takes on and emotes them very very well and very accurately. Just listening to him talk about how he tried to understand Jipyeong's emotions by looking at how Nam Dareum portrayed Jipeyong's interactions with Halmeoni as a youth and therefore as an adult how much he would or would not have changed just goes to show, he takes his craft seriously. *RESPECT* 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

He does seem like the very affectionate sort. In the Netflix interview, he teared up when talking about scenes with Halmeoni and the interviewer asked him if he was crying again and he said, "I'm just feeling emotional again." Hahaha... I think that's also what makes him a very good actor. He is very emphatic. He feels for the characters he takes on and emotes them very very well and very accurately. Just listening to him talk about how he tried to understand Jipyeong's emotions by looking at how Nam Dareum portrayed Jipeyong's interactions with Halmeoni as a youth and therefore as an adult how much he would or would not have changed just goes to show, he takes his craft seriously. *RESPECT* 

I do agreed with you. He tears up easily and I cried river in EP 16 when Ms Choi visited JP at his home.

He's a very good actor and really immersed in his characters well. Hope to see him in more coming dramas as the ML.

@mademoiselle  LOL your new DP.

:hearties:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahaha @Thong Thin He looks gorgeous in those shots and since the Member Game is officially over, I can change my DP. Don't know how long it'll last but it's also a little reward for myself for getting the poll right. xD

Your new DP is also one of my fave shot of Seon Ho. :wow:

To be fair to both my bias, I shall retain my current DP at Jang Haven.

:love::hearties:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Thong Thin I also love your profile pic. Sure beats DoSan's cousin in  ahjumma style hair eating apple la.

This is Indonesian. Some of you who speak Malay / Indo will understand

:love:didn't realise your ahjumma DP until I take a closer look! 

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1