DSC02600_.jpg?type=w1200

pic credit Salt Entertainment

For the love of my darling Mr Dimples whom I adore since I first saw him on the Strongest Deliveryman. Might seem like a late bloomer given that he's only getting lead roles in the last few years but that is only because he has been in theatre all this while. So glad for the PD of Good Manager (Chief Kim ) who gave him a minor role there in 2017, allowing him to cross over to the silver screen.  Within the year , he made main cast on the Strongest Deliveryman , and continues to get casted for 1st and 2nd lead roles. JTBC's Welcome to Waikiki 2 and  TVN's Catch The Ghost in 2019 were some of his first lead roles on prime time TV.  His popularity soared further when he was made a regular cast member of KBS's variety programme 2 Days 1 Night Season 4.  The  "Team Jipyeong"  phenomenon on  TVN's Start-Up has boosted his celebrity status further and you can definitely see Kim Seon Ho fever  everywhere ! 

Talented , sweet and funny , Mr Dimples continues to charm us with his fantastic acting both on screen and on stage, and  with his adorable personality on interviews and variety shows. 

104061537.2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

PERSONAL DETAILS 

DSC05256.jpg?type=w1200

Date of birth: 8 May 1986.

He started off as a  stage actor in 2009 before his 1st TV drama in 2017.

Graduated from the Seoul Institute of Arts ( Department of Broadcasting)

AGENCY

Salt  Entertainment (since Sept 2018)

IG for SALT Entertainment

Salt Ent Naver Page

KSH Staff Diary - IG

SOCIAL MEDIA / PROFILES

Instagram

Fan Cafe on Naver

Asian Wiki Profile

Han Cinema Profile

V-Live Channel

AWARDS

31st KBS Drama Awards

Nominated for Best New Actor for his roles in Chief Kim and Strongest Deliveryman

36th MBC Drama Awards

Won the Excellence Award, Actor in a Monday-Tuesday Drama in Two Cops 

Won the  Best New Actor in Two Cops

Nominated for Best Character Award, Comic Character in Two Cops

5th Asia Artist Awards 2020

Nominated for Popularity Award (Actor)

Won the Best Emotive Award

Asia Model Award

Won the Model Star Award

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

FILMOGRAPHY 

YFCRtpq.jpg

Good Manager / Chief Kim ( KBS)  - Supporting Role: Sung Sang Tae

Strongest Deliveryman (KBS)- Main Role : Oh Jin Kyu

2017- 2018

Two Cops (MBC) Main Role : Kong Soo Chang

You  Drive Me Crazy [MBC Drama Special] Main role : Kim Rae Wan

Your House Helper [KBS] Cameo: Yong Joon

100 Days Husband [TVN] Main Role : Jong Jae Yoon

Eulachacha [Welcome to Waikiki 2] [JTBC]  Main Role : Cha Woo Sik

Catch Yoo Ryung [TVN] Main Role - Go Ji Suk

Startup [TVN] Main Role : Han Ji Pyeong

Hometown ChaChaCha [TVN] Main Role: Hong Du Sik

------------------------------------------------------

VARIETY

Since Dec 2019

1 Night and 2 Days (1N2D) [KBS]

• Like 6

THEATRE

21.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

New Boeing Boeing

Rooftop Cat

Sherlock

New Boeing Boeing

Things That I Coundn't Say for 7 Years

Rules of Dating

True West

Rooftop Cat

Hoy! Style Magazine Show

Kiss of the Spider Woman

Almost, Maine

True West Returns

Closer

Voice of Millennium

Kiss of the Spider Woman

Memory in dream

Ice

CF list

Spoiler

1. Nau

2. Domino
3. Laniege

4. Canon 

5. Larocheposay

6. Ajaib - Indonesian investment company

7. Shin Han MyCar

8. Mima Mask 

9. Edition - Sensibility ( Clothing line )

10. Globe PH

11. Wide Angle

12. 11th Street.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1

Article from

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2020/10/06/kim-seon-ho-marie-claire-october-2020-interview/

Links to older articles : 

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/04/03/kim-seon-ho-marie-claire-april-2019-interview/

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/09/29/kim-seon-ho-harpers-bazaar-october-2019-interview/

You had an interview with marie claire right before the premiere of drama Welcome to Wakiki Season 2. How did you change afterwards?

I’ve grown a bit firmer myself. As I acted for Welcome to Wakiki Season 2, I realized how difficult it was to make people laugh. Thanks to those times, they add up to my diversity, which has gone up a few notches. No matter what situation it is, I can get over it calmly unlike before, where I would be flustered and taken aback whenever something unexpected happened. Perhaps, another thing which is different since then is that I can look at the camera better during the photo shoot? (laughs)

In the midst of your changes, what remains the same?

Although I try not to make it too obvious, I still take some time to get used to new and unfamiliar surroundings. Acting is still difficult as always and in my opinion, there are lots of things I’m lacking. I still have a lot of concerns too.

Among those many concerns you have, there is no doubt that acting occupies most of them, right?

‘What kind of actor I’m actually trying to be?’ I always approach this question differently each time. When I feel that I can’t express my acting well. I feel that I’m getting lazy. Perhaps, it’s only through flipping the script that I’m able to feel that I’m working diligently. In order to deliver a good acting, I always think of something I can do in my free time when I don’t have any project.

It seems like a problem that cannot be solved with one single solution. So, are you trying to find the answer among the few solutions you have to the question?

The first one is exercising. When I start my day with exercising, I found out that my energy level becomes different. I also think that I should meet up with other people. Just like today’s interview, it gives positive influence to me, since I get to think over one more time on how to take my next step and how am I doing at the moment. It is helpful, even from simply taking and holding a conversation like this.

kimseonho_marieclaire_oct20_2.jpg?w=562

You mentioned in the interview last year that you went out for a walk when you need to find the answer to a question. Is it still like that?

Walking has proved itself to be helpful as well. When I go out for a moment, I get to feel the weather like the scorching hot sun and the blowing wind, and that alone is enough to change how the air is around me. Rather than finding the answer to something, these days it’s about how to raise a question, how to ponder about it, and how to spend the time. There are times when another person’s advice won’t make any difference; in the end, the answer is all within myself. It is through this way that I can allow myself to grow, finding the conclusion within myself as I spend my time following that path. If the path leads to a wrong direction, then I can always go back a few steps behind. The experience of taking a few steps behind also adds up to the amount of experience in my life. In the past, I would always find myself suffering when there was a need to take a few steps behind, reevaluating my choice. I would think that I should try to find the answer as fast as I could. But now, I realize that it is something which everyone has to go through in their lives.

You’re right in the middle of filming the drama Start-Up. Just like the title, it is the story of youths working in a startup company.

I’m portraying the character of Han Ji-pyung. Although he is currently a genius investor, he keeps a sad past to himself. He lost his parents early in his life. Although he has no other choice but to be cold-hearted in order to survive by himself in this world, he starts to change after his encounter with the characters played by Suzy and (Nam) Joo-hyuk. Um..actually, rather than ‘change’, it’s more like having his original heart and emotions he couldn’t show to others before this bursting out randomly.

A project is always regarded as an assignment for the actors. You probably get to learn different things from different projects and acquire new things you want to achieve through them.

Most of my projects prior to this involved huge things happening in them, hence making the contents relying a bit more on the excitement. However, Start-Up is a story of continuing to live your life normally. Thus, I am currently learning how to act while trying to be more relaxed. As I watch how (Nam) Joo-hyuk acts, I would be wondering how his mind works while he is acting. I am learning how to become an actor who opens a door to a world unimaginable to others for the first time and acting out scenes never seen before by others’ eyes.

Spoiler

kimseonho_marieclaire_oct20_3.jpg?w=562

Start-Up is a project you are doing after a long while, as compared to how you used to pick projects one after another in the past.

I tried not to think about acting while I was not attached to any project. I was wondering if my obsession with acting in turn hindered my growth in acting. Although I tried comforting myself that nothing much would change when I took a break from acting, I grew anxious while wondering if I would crumble or regress as a result of it.

Regardless of that, if you had to choose, what was the thing you liked while you took your break?

I was able to take a good look around myself. I managed to see what I have missed before as I spent more time with the people I’m close with. I got to think about the direction I have to take from now on after taking a good look at my surrounding.

You must have felt even more nervous after being away from the filming set for a while.

When I started filming for Start-Up, it has been a while for me to go to a set, hence I was frozen at first. The first group dinner we went together after the first script reading was the most heart-fluttering moment for me, as always. On the other hand, the first script reading was always nerve-wrecking for me, since I feel burdened to read the script for the first time in one place, together with the cast you’ll be working with for the project. But then, I would feel happy when we got to the dinner place after ending the script reading session with applause for everyone. Still, it’s a heat-fluttering moment to see the people you’ll work with and nothing tops that feeling of meeting the names you only saw on the casting board before in reality, talking and exchanging thoughts with them.

You also get to work together with your seniors such as Kim Hae-sook and Seo Yi-sook aside from the actors of the same age range as yours. What comes to your mind as you watch over the seniors acting before your eyes?

I want to learn the relaxed, leisurely behaviour they possess. It is something you can’t achieve even if you put in your utmost effort. Perhaps, I will be able to achieve that kind of behaviour one day, as I build my experience and learn how to act in a more relaxed manner. The seniors would always stand firmly in character and look at everything in a relaxed manner. Thanks to their stable position on the set, it is as if they’re the force that holds us together, and I get to find own way of channeling my energy towards the correct position in the project.

You did the stage play Memory In Dream prior to Start-Up. The stage has always been the place your heart yearns for, right?

It was a play I did at a familiar place, together with people I’ve known for a long time. Perhaps, that is the reason why it felt even better. It was a play where my acting could be viewed more objectively, since it was something I did together with people who knew my strength and weaknesses well. It was a place where I could hear things like parts where I lacked but still good and the better parts I shouldn’t throw away. I received lots of comforting words as I did the play, perhaps owing it to the fellow actors who are like my own family.

Could it be that the reason you continuously reevaluate yourself and agonize over your acting is because you want to find the answer to what kind of actor you want to be?

I want to be an actor with bright, vivid colours. I also want to be an actor who can be sincere regardless of the situation. I watched the movie The Intern not too long ago, and there was a scene in which Robert De Niro was reading a newspaper. It was just a simple scene of reading a newspaper and nothing else, yet it felt as if I was looking at the character itself existing in the scene instead of watching Robert De Niro himself. That moment when an actor doesn’t seem like he’s acting. I too aspire to be able to act like that.

Spoiler

kimseonho_marieclaire_oct20_4.jpg?w=562

What are the values you do not want to lose in your journey towards finding the path to become a good actor?

I don’t want to make other people uncomfortable because of me. Rather than becoming a good person alone, I want to become a person whom people feel comfortable to work with.

What was the ‘first’ moment that still gives you strength until now?

Drama The Strongest Deliveryman was the first project where I had a lot of parts in it. At that time, I was still green in terms of drama acting without any experience prior to that, and there might be people who wasn’t that assured, but there were people who cheered for me. I never lost my smile on the filming set and kept holding on; all the enjoyable moments became my huge source of comfort. There’s nothing I could do since I have endured those trying times, plus I think that there’s nothing that I couldn’t enjoy to my heart’s content.

It is the season where the wind is changing its temperature. As we are approaching the year’s end, what is a meaningful moment in your life as an actor?

Practicing the whole night for the audition of a stage play I really wanted to join and then passing the audition before spending my time at the theater practically living there to sleep and eat. Those hours spent together with the rest of the cast practicing for more than 10 hours daily, eating, sleeping and exercising together. The moment of burning passion I felt back then felt like a proper beginning to my life as an actor. I don’t want to lose my memories of those times, ever.

Spoiler

kimseonho_marieclaire_oct20_5.jpg?w=808

• Like 4

19 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@abs-oluteM I’m here! I’m here! OMO... I’ve liked him since Strongest Deliveryman too! He was such a convincing rich brat. I think he acts so well. He seems like such a goofy person in real life - love it! So unpretentious. 

I love how down to earth he is. Success has come to him much later in life than some other actors .

His recent V-Live subbed

Lovely article from the South China Morning Post

Netflix’s Start-Up: who is Kim Seon-ho, the hot Korean actor giving us serious second lead syndrome in the K-drama hit?

Seasoned stars Bae Suzy and Nam Joo-hyuk risk being upstaged by Kim Seon-ho’s disruptive angel investor in Netflix’s latest K-drama smash – so who is he and where did he come from?

Patti Sunio

Published: 3:10pm, 17 Nov, 2020

Who is Kim Seon-ho, Korea’s heartthrob of the moment, stealing the spotlight in Netflix’s Start-Up and giving us crazy second lead syndrome? Photo: @seonho__kim/Instagram

Starring alongside Bae Suzy as CEO-in-the-making Seo Dal-mi and Nam Joo-hyuk as genius developer Nam Do-san, the love triangle at the heart of Netflix’s latest runaway K-drama hit Start-up is completed by Kim Seon-ho playing the successful angel investor Han Ji-pyeong. But despite being blunt with his words and seemingly unsympathetic, he wins viewers’ hearts with his be-dimpled smile and quiet charm, and the guilt from the past that he has yet to resolve.

So who is the man behind the character giving us an acute case of second lead syndrome (SLS)? Here are five things to know about the 34-year-old actor:

He’s already got critical cred

After breaking out in 2017 with roles in Strongest Deliveryman and Two Cops – the latter of which earned him best new actor at the 36th MBC Drama Awards – Kim then joined the cast of 100 Days My Prince in 2018 and Welcome to Waikiki 2 a year later.

If this year’s Start-Up is causing you a serious case of SLS, too, then one of his lesser known works, the drama special You Drive Me Crazy, is the best antidote that’ll do wonders of the heart! Unconventionally shot with only four episodes, Kim’s first lead role saw him as a playboy artist whose relationship with his long-time female friend takes an unexpected turn. (Fun fact: in real life, Kim has also taken an interest in oil painting and even received lessons.)

His ideal romantic type? Here’s what we know

Communication and a good sense of humour are key factors Kim looks for in a partner, according to a 2018 interview with News-Ade. He added that he prefers a woman who can appreciate his “lame jokes” and can discuss trivial matters lightheartedly.

He first flew on a plane at the age of 32

In a 2019 interview with Marie Claire, Kim talked about his struggles with getting into situations unfamiliar to him, one of which was flying – so he avoided it. However, when he was 32, he had to get on a plane due to a family occasion, despite not yet being comfortable.

In a classic case of facing down one’s fears, that encounter did the trick, and after the incident Kim began flying to domestic destinations – and now even thinks of travelling as something that consoles him.

Faced with hardships, Kim copes by taking a walk – for, like, five hours …

In the same interview, he shared his early experiences as a theatre actor. After receiving negative comments on his acting, he once felt so suffocated he decided to take some head space and walk home – for five hours.

He‘s pretty laid-back

Earlier this year, Kim talked about his career so far to Soompi.com. “I think it’s probably because I’m always smiling. I don’t think about the future. If it’s fun now and if it’s a new experience, then I think it’s fine,” he said.

And it seems likely that with the success of Start-Up, Kim really doesn’t need to worry about a thing.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

On 11/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, gilaswan said:

@abs-oluteM I’m here! I’m here! OMO... I’ve liked him since Strongest Deliveryman too! He was such a convincing rich brat. I think he acts so well. He seems like such a goofy person in real life - love it! So unpretentious. 

Same here! I first saw him in Strongest Deliveryman and really liked him even though his character was kind of bratty. Haha! He was great in 100 Days My Prince, and I loved that he made a small cameo in Find Me In Your Memory to support his Welcome to Waikiki S2 co-star, Moon Ga Young too. 

I will probably watch Start Up after it's done airing because I don't want to be torture every week. I adore Kim Seon Ho more than Nam Joo Hyuk so I want to be able to skip through the parts I don't want to see. I'm not for this whole second lead thing. Haha! In the meantime, I'll just continue to enjoy watching him in 1N2D. :love:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I will probably watch Start Up after it's done airing because I don't want to be torture every week.

Good idea...or you'll end up like me feeling super tortured now :shocked:

Article from AllKPop

'Start-Up' actor Kim Seon Ho was a gem that was discovered after twelve years

AKP STAFF

1605652211-image.png

There are many times when a character from a drama is loved. However, for actor Kim Seon Ho it's different. He started to gain popularity when he started to appear on 'One Night, Two Days 2,' but his popularity is at an all-time high with his appearance in the popular tvN drama 'Start-Up.'

Many have claimed that Han Ji Pyeong, the character played by Kim Seon Ho, is the best supporting character ever. Everything about the character is perfect, except he is not the main protagonist. 

There have been many pictures shared in various online communities since the first episode of 'Start-Up' aired on October 17th. Many netizens are revisiting various photos and stories of the actor as his popularity rises.

Spoiler

1605652569-image.png

Spoiler

1605652596-image.png

Spoiler

1605652616-image.png

Spoiler

1605652652-image.png

Information and photos of Kim Seon Ho can be easily found on social media and on various online communities. In particular, the photos that were taken of the actor when he was on his way home from the theater gained attention from netizens. It gained so much interest that some of the photos were introduced in KBS2's 'One Night and Two Days.'

Kim Seon Ho debuted in 2009 at the age of 24. He made his debut with the play 'New Boeing Boeing.' Since then, he made an appearance in various musicals such as 'Sherlock,' 'True West,' 'Voice of Millenium,' and 'Closer.'

The actor made his debut on the main screen in 2017 through the KBS2 drama 'Good Manager.' Then he made an appearance in MBC's 'Two Cops' and received the MBC Rookie Male Actor award in 2018. 

He continued to work tirelessly as he made an appearance in the tvN drama '100 Days My Prince' andtvN's 'Catch The Ghost.' Finally, he landed the role in 'Start-Up' that brought a great change in his popularity.

Spoiler

1605654388-image.png

Before 'Start-Up' aired, Kim Seon Ho had around 600,000 followers on his Instagram page. However, after the first episode of 'Start-Up' aired, he gained more than 157,000 new followers. As of November 16th, Kim Seon Ho's Instagram account has now grown to 1.92 million followers.

This popularity was not achieved solely because of the popularity of his character in the drama. He was able to gain a huge fandom through his in-depth charms. In addition, many fans have posted various contents of the actor on the web.

Netizens have fallen for the dimples on his face, his clean porcelain skin, and his kind, good looks. Not only does his appearance captivate fans but also his eloquent speaking skills. Many netizens claim people may not know Kim Seon Ho, but everyone falls for him after knowing his charms.

Kim Seon Ho gained this immense popularity after twelve years since his debut. He is a true gem that was waiting to be discovered and fans just can't get enough of him now.

• Like 5

There is clearly KSH fever everywhere

Article from All K Pop for his Esquire shoot.

AKP

Actor Kim Sun Ho expresses his affection for the '1 Night, 2 Days' crew, 'Start-Up', & more in 'Esquire'

AKP STAFF

Spoiler

1605836739-20201119-kimsunho.jpg

Actor Kim Sun Ho met up with 'Esquire' magazine to update readers on what he's been up to lately, while also showcasing his unique and fashionable side through his pictorial!

In his pictorial preview cuts, Kim Sun Ho can be seen depicting an eccentric mood with the usage of colored lighting effects, while pulling off simple and classic suit styles flawlessly. In his interview which followed, Kim Sun Ho revealed that he catches his own tvN drama 'Start-Up' every week on TV despite his busy schedules, as he wonders to himself, "Wow, I'm in such a beautiful drama."

He also went on to express his growing affection for the cast and crew of KBS2's '1 Night, 2 Days'. He shared, "I wonder what they're up to even when we are not meeting up for filming. We are really close and are growing closer and closer with time."

Meanwhile, Kim Sun Ho is currently preparing to greet audiences next year through his new theater production, 'Ice'. 

1605836748-5a84aa3557d0be14dd904b49f926b
1605836748-39ef771f1b0b3f234a5c81ae052a0
1605836749-347e3fea23c0e9dd76fd906e97566
  • Like 5

Suzy's IG post was picked up by local news outlets.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20201120/104066724/2

104066727.2.jpg

Her post: 

“The last filming of a team leader Han Ji Pyeong. With Dalmi and Jipyeong. Even after shooting is over, the drama is still (airing)” 

----------------

Later I will see if I can use papago to translate this

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/50226

• Like 5

Welcome to the Start Up Event!

With dimples to die for, Kim Seon Ho had us with his first smile. :wow:

Is he really second lead in this drama? Will he really not get the girl this time, even though he's such a good guy? We'll have to wait until the end of the drama to find out how it ends. 

But regardless, he will always have our hearts! :hearties:

During this event which will last until this Friday, anyone posting here or in the drama thread will get a sweet treat!

Happy watching! :popcorn:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Yaaay! I'm so happy that Kim Seon Ho is getting recognized.

I first watched him in the miniseries You Drive Me Crazy but didnt notice him until I googled him as one of the members of 2d1n S4.

He's a good actor. He reminds me of Jang Seung Joo and Jeon Mi Do who are kinda new in the TV industry but have been doing well in theatrical plays.

Kim SeonHo fighting!!!

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:love:  

Started watching Start-Up (now at Ep 4) and I kinda like Kim Seon Ho !

He is cute and funny at times. 

What say you guys ?

I adore him. For me his backstory linked to the female-lead's is such a central point to the plot. Let's just say that my SLS is strong on this one ! :laugh:

11 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

He's a good actor. He reminds me of Jang Seung Joo and Jeon Mi Do who are kinda new in the TV industry but have been doing well in theatrical plays.

I love how so many talented stage actors are crossing over to the silver screen.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I think it's actually kind of funny that KSH is getting more love, at least on JangHaven, than the nominal lead of his latest drama Start Up. Not that the love isn't well-deserved. :love:

He's getting a lot of love online too. He's IG account jumped from 400 000 followers to over 2million just from this show. This was a good project despite him playing second fiddle 

Have to say that his talent has always been there - have seen 90% of his dramas & I would say that he can do comical & melodramatic roles very well. 

----------------

Let's see if he will confirm this soon

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/11/actor-kim-sun-ho-offered-male-lead-role-in-next-drama-while-still-in-the-middle-of-filming-tvns-start-up

On November 10, actor Kim Sun Ho's label Salt Entertainment responded to reports that he had already chosen his next project after tvN's 'Start Up'. 

The agency rep told media outlets, "It's true that Kim Sun Ho has received an offer for a new tvN drama, 'Link'. However, it is difficult for him to give a firm answer, as he is still in the middle of filming 'Start Up'. He will be looking over the script soon."

Previously, it was reported that Kim Sun Ho had been offered the male lead role of a new tvN drama titled 'Link: Eat, Love, Like Your Life Depends On It' (literal translation). Recently, the actor's popularity has skyrocketed via various online communities due to his lovable character in tvN's 'Start Up'. Many netizens have started a series of "boyfriend" threads involving Kim Sun Ho, sharing their severe cases of the "second male lead syndrome". 

Nice to see him getting lots of love while filming Start-Up

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438372wpp/kim-seon-ho-thanks-moon-ga-young-and-kim-jong-min-for-support-on-set-of-start-up

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Start-Up rant...

@gilaswan @Chocolate @Lynne

I think best I say this here as I understand that the main thread may have more neutral / DS bias viewers. And I want to keep things fair for everyone

Spoiler

JP's character is the best thing in Start-Up. Don't care if I sound bias since this is his thread. I don't get why the writer gets us so emotionally invested in his character with the letters and all , if she is going to push DS with DM at the end of the day.

When DS punched him and then asked him for help , I was pissed off big time. Not so much for the physical injuries but because DS was blaming JP for  his own mistakes. And then breaks JP's heart begging for his help because he knows what grandma means to him. Fuming!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1

:lol::pandablind: I see nothing in that spoiler :GrowDerp:

Hope you are not so angry anymore :couplehug: via Kim Seon Ho :laugh:

On another note, this is Seon Ho's first CF!

EnfuKJgUYAAffqB?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

18 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

I first watched him in the miniseries You Drive Me Crazy

That was such a nice & short drama. His chemi with Lee Yoo Young was so good. I might watch Catch The Ghost - been seeing some old pics from this drama and love him in uniform. OMG, @abs-oluteM you didn't post him in uniforms, did you??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle I have calmed down now :laugh:after reading your post. Do watch CTG ! He was so good there . A lot of funny & emotional scenes .  I can’t remember if I posted him in uniform when we had to uniform series. Once this crazy work week is over , I think we need to have some club spazzing activities as we run up to Christmas.  I think we can do a dimple series one of these days . I think @SilverMoonTea will approve .  I realised I love all these oppas with nice dimples !!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2