Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

1 hour ago, Sominah said:

They did a drama special together though 

LOL...that drama special was little bit depressing I have to say. But I did love their pairing there.

--------------

KJS arriving for the filming of Knowing Bros as part of this drama's promotions

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202105271245373510

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

LOL...that drama special was little bit depressing I have to say. But I did love their pairing there

I still love that... The short stories are most of the times have different types of approach in telling, and that's how it should be... Two penniless come together n happily ever after is not so appealing... This is right way to tell the story no matter how depressing it is... The ending was perfect... A girl missed the chance to be with a person she loved and stayed at the room with that tiny window which she looked for n finally she can see the sky n the star... Which reminds of him every day and night... I loved the way the story has been told... My opinion 😊😊😊

Edited by Sominah
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SilverMoonTea @Sominah @Warm Paws @Yoon Ji looks like a very cute rom -com. Been so long since I have seen an office romance with all the tropes - seemingly nasty jerk boss with an overworked employee !

New stills

202105310957230310_1.jpg

107237090.1.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202105310957230310

• Heart Eyes 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

seemingly nasty jerk boss with an overworked employee !

The first image on the post didn't load properly for me on desktop, but I see it on mobile.. weird. I assume the nasty jerk boss is KJS, but when I scrolled through your post I was thinking "oh, this lady looks so nice" but since her picture is the only one that loaded for me, I sort of associated it with the "nasty jerk boss" line... and I was like "oh no... why is she looking at NYW like that. Is she scheming something?"  🤣🤣

• Haha 5

In the new trailer, the part where NYW is being handled by 4 people looks intense. 🤣

Since the show focuses on housing, I wonder if they'll address why characters in a lot of shows have seemingly oversized homes/apartments, especially considering their status in life (struggling and out of money). They also love rooftop units. Is it just to make filming easier? And in the case of rooftop units, is it cause its better for those dreamy bokeh shots when the characters finally kiss? 😲

• Haha 5