Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

@Sominah @Support_Somin_n_SG here's a treat for you and all SM fans here.

This place has always looked familiar to me ever since it first showed up in the trailers/teasers. 

Screenshot-20210607-222948.png

Screenshot-20210607-222834.png

Well, apparently, here's why:

Screenshot-20210607-222530.png

Looks like she's going to get evicted from the same place again 😆😆😆

Note: I'm like... 90% 95% (😅) sure it's the same set of buildings. I think I'm now 99.99% sure since I've found a much better pic below. Same unit number too. 😅 And just for others not familiar, these are from Because This is My First Life.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210607-225213.png

And thanks @abs-oluteM for posting the stills on your last post. It led to my investigation 😆

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
18 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah @Support_Somin_n_SG here's a treat for you and all SM fans here.

This place has always looked familiar to me ever since it first showed up in the trailers/teasers. 

Screenshot-20210607-222948.png

Screenshot-20210607-222834.png

Well, apparently, here's why:

Screenshot-20210607-222530.png

Looks like she's going to get evicted from the same place again 😆😆😆

Note: I'm like... 90% 95% (😅) sure it's the same set of buildings. I think I'm now 99.99% sure since I've found a much better pic below. Same unit number too. 😅 And just for others not familiar, these are from Because This is My First Life.

Hide contents

Screenshot-20210607-225213.png

And thanks @abs-oluteM for posting the stills on your last post. It led to my investigation 😆

😂😂😂😂 doubted it, thanks for confirming 😂😂😂😂🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 3
9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Sominah I was amused at the tone of the teaser. This is gonna be one wacky show! 

Yes same feeling, watching welcome to Waikiki (only 4 episodes till now) just to understand Director's style, n got the feeling that this is going to be out n out comedy... Somin has already proved her comic timing and excellence, rest of the casts also seems very good... And writer director both seems very intelligent to present the serious subject like housing in this wacky manner... Also they said in every trailer house searching Romance... So will definitely going to get some ticklish sweet romance with our RomCom queen... M sure will have a blast...waiting for 16thhhhhhh 📢📢📢📣📣📣

Edited by Sominah
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

While counting down the days to go...

🏡🏡🏡 Wolgan Jib 🏡🏡🏡

They surely grown ups now... She was cutest with those baby-fatty-chubby chics...he was pretty with those boyish charm... Now he is a handsome man n she is the one prettiest woman in the world😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thanks for posting that @Sominah. Nice trip down memory lane for me. JSM is a chemistry station and I did love them together there . Let's hope in this new drama they will get their happy ending! 

New stills and article

107427642.1.jpg

Auto-translated from https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210614/107427665/1

(the jisc is there)

Spoiler

The production team of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Monthly House' (played by Myung Soo-hyeon, directed by Lee Chang-min) has released a still cut of Jung So-min's life in the rain and wind.

Na Young-won (Jung So-min), an ordinary office worker in Korea, is an editor with 10 years of experience who has survived from an assistant to a hungry spirit. However, while on a business trip abroad, she hears the news that the magazine she was working for  has been shut down, and the house she lives in has been auctioned off. 

Young-won wears a T-shirt with an elongated neck and is dressed in the same way she was resting at home. In her 10th year as an office worker, and still living in a difficult monthly rent, she was a burin (a real estate child) who didn't know anything about real estate, and I can't even figure out why she was even in a situation where she was even robbed of the security deposit. The sky has already darkened, but seeing only the luggage loaded in the truck with nowhere to go, the wretchedness is doubled. However, as always, Young Won will rise above her circumstances , taking the first step towards a new beginning as a monthly house editor of Living Magazine.

However, according to the first preview video released on the 2nd, Yoo Ja-seong (Kim Ji-seok), the devilish new homeowner who forcibly executed the real estate auction without permission, is the second typhoon waiting for her. The situation in which two people who met unpleasantly as a landlord and a tenant are reunited as an employer and an employee. I

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

27 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks for posting that @Sominah. Nice trip down memory lane for me. JSM is a chemistry station and I did love them together there . Let's hope in this new drama they will get their happy ending! 

New stills and article

107427642.1.jpg

Auto-translated from https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210614/107427665/1

(the jisc is there)

Hide contents

The production team of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Monthly House' (played by Myung Soo-hyeon, directed by Lee Chang-min) has released a still cut of Jung So-min's life in the rain and wind.

Na Young-won (Jung So-min), an ordinary office worker in Korea, is an editor with 10 years of experience who has survived from an assistant to a hungry spirit. However, while on a business trip abroad, she hears the news that the magazine she was working for  has been shut down, and the house she lives in has been auctioned off. 

Young-won wears a T-shirt with an elongated neck and is dressed in the same way she was resting at home. In her 10th year as an office worker, and still living in a difficult monthly rent, she was a burin (a real estate child) who didn't know anything about real estate, and I can't even figure out why she was even in a situation where she was even robbed of the security deposit. The sky has already darkened, but seeing only the luggage loaded in the truck with nowhere to go, the wretchedness is doubled. However, as always, Young Won will rise above her circumstances , taking the first step towards a new beginning as a monthly house editor of Living Magazine.

However, according to the first preview video released on the 2nd, Yoo Ja-seong (Kim Ji-seok), the devilish new homeowner who forcibly executed the real estate auction without permission, is the second typhoon waiting for her. The situation in which two people who met unpleasantly as a landlord and a tenant are reunited as an employer and an employee. I

Pleasure.... Thank you for sharing this... She has housing issue and was almost a homeless in BTIMFL & CTMABAS.... Both did well.... BTIMFL is a milestone in her career as well as kdrama world... I m hoping, praying n my fingers are crossed for nothing less... 🏡🏡 Wolgan Jib 🏡🏡 💪💪💪fighting 👊👊👊 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM @Sominah thank you both for the updates!! So excited! 🎉🎉

I enjoyed their guesting on Knowing Bros. As always, I really want to see SoMin more on variety shows. She and Ji-Seok did have cute little moments, so I'm looking forward to their chemistry again in the show.

What surprised me the most was Chae Jung-An. I actually don't know who she is, but I thought she'd be a bit demure and serious, but she's actually quite the opposite. Her antics actually remind of Jang Do-Yeon in some ways. In her stills and some of her parts in the teasers, I feel like she'll be the somewhat stern senior in the company, while Kim Won-Hae will be the 2nd in command but very comedic. So seeing her in Knowing Bros, I'm not sure now what to expect from her character. Maybe she'll actually be quite goofy too in contrast to what I assumed. 

Speaking of Kim Won-Hae, everytime I see him on screen just makes me smile. Especially when I didn't expect to see him in whatever drama. His character here might get a bit more screen time than the supporting roles I've seen him as, so this is another thing that I look forward to. 

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2