Game: How Well Do You Know The Members of JangHaven?

Jane

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You can still submit your answers. We're still curious!

Okay, then.  I'm not in the running to win anyway. Try not to laugh too hard at my guesses. I have no confidence that I got more than 2 right.

Spoiler

1 JeannieBean    lie 3
2 Jane      lie 1
3 ssteph    lie 2
4 Chocolate    lie 1
5 AwkwarDerp    lie 2
6  -Strongtower    lie 1
7 liddi     lie 2
8 im202     lie 3
9 ktcjdrama    lie 1
10 Osmanthus Tea    lie 3
11 TRaNz   lie 2
12 TiNaDo    lie 1
13 joccu    lie 2
14 mademoiselle    lie 3
15 mirmz    lie 2
16 MayanEcho    lie 2
17 Jesscisu    lie 1
18 jeijei    lie 1
19 Soju    lie 2
20 Alice Wonderland     lie 3
21 JenL    lie 3
22 Lala    lie 2
23 oppasarangheyo     lie 1
24 40somethingajumma    lie 2

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5
1 hour ago, Jane said:

@SnowBlob We have to work today so it's another day of screens (which day isn't). And people still chose the skate option. Never read / visit Discord. HAHAHAHAH!

Hahahahha! Oh no.

Guilty! *gulps

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

@mademoiselle gasps...i never thought of it that way! I just assumed HP fans in your club are crazy about HP in any form:zzzz: too tricky!

@-StrongTower- don't worry..i also am guilty of not backreading both in discord and forum (especially threads in the Lounge room :PsyWhat:). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

7 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Next time we should have stated 100% lie only..no half half:jinbtscry: :lol:

Haha sometimes even the "liar" is confused about the veracity of the "lie" :lol:

My first half was definitely a lie, and one of my earlier posts would have shone a light on it. I've also added the bit about "Janus" as a drop-dead hint haha. But the second half... erm... I will just say that (though I like cats) I love pups more. Kinda half-half? Kinda confusing? :lol:

20 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Last minute submission LOL.

What a fine effort there! It gave me and others a really good overview. :love:

5 hours ago, Jane said:

Never read / visit Discord. HAHAHAHAH

Guilty as charged.:nervous:  But I knew from the get-go that I have zero hope of getting every answer right. So with reference to other answers before me, I threw in a few disruptions on purpose. From the looks of it, I think I did "fairly well in my bid to confuse" hahahaha:pandawizard:  

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha as for the HP, the tricky bit is whether or not HP book fans like the live action as much as the books.

I'm definitely more for the books, although I do like the movies. They fleshed out the characters and the settings so well, there's a good wizardry feel to the lot. How I wished the production had been more faithful to the novels, but I guess they either wanted to be creative or it was too difficult or impossible to be true to the novels.

Thumbs up to JK Rowling for her ingenious writings and creations.:hearties:

And thumbs up to @Jane and @mademoiselle for this interesting and well-organized game. I hope your 2.5 plus many more hours spent will bring you fond memories (as it would to all participants).:pandahappy:

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

Hahaha, I love all the answers I've read. I'm terrible at guessing, so let all of you do the work :laugh:

@Chocolate I was impressed at your spreadsheet. Amazing work 10/10 for effort.

Thanks @Jane and @mademoiselle for this fun game! I'm having fun just reading people's deductions!

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@oppasaranghaeyo :PsyWhat: I'm guessing your lie is no 1, madam! The reason is..that's the only option that sounds a bit off...no 2 and 3 sound lovely so they must be true :pandacoolsip: (am I not smart? HHHAHAHAH)

I still haven't looked at @Chocolate spreadsheet... I better check it once the result is out. 

@mademoiselle yikes I got found out by you >.< ... I didn't do any check or anything... I think the only two people I asked about was Jane with her skating bit..and Soju with his cat thing. The rest... I used my brain and power of observation :duckhearts: (LIE!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

AND DONE...!!!

:PikaSwag: :LarvitarSDab1:  :GengarCool:

The inaugural Guess The Members' game is over!

We hope you had a fun week racking your brains to recall facts and details about each other, questioning them and checking out everyone's DPs to match them. I think we all learned a little more about each other this week!

And now to announce the winner!

DRUMMMMM ROLLLLLLLL. LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR.....

:Party02:  @-StrongTower- :Party01:

Following very closely behind in 2nd place was @SnowBlob and 3rd place @im0202 :pandachamp:

Thank you to everyone for participating in this first ever member-organised game. It was fun to read everyone's deductions and how they came to detect the lies. Thank you especially to our tributes and our jokers for being so game to come on-board to share more about themselves and to write such creative lies! 

@mademoiselle and I had a lot of fun planning it over the course of the last few months (yes, months!).  

In the next post, we will be sharing the answers. I am sure many of you are looking forward to finding out the :facts: 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 9

Congratulations @-StrongTower- :eeeee:And great job to @SnowBlob and @im0202 :pandahappy:

@Chocolate You and your spreadsheet hahaha. I'm always amazed with your spreadsheet and dedication in matching the pictures of members DP :pandachamp:

@-StrongTower- What is with your lie? You are not rooting for IkSong to sail in Season 2? How could you? :letalQQ:

@ktcjdrama If I don't see the mosaic picture as part of the clue, I might thought your clues were mine xD

Thanks for the fun games and you both have did a well done job in arranging this game @Jane and @mademoiselle :pandacool:

A little explanation about my clues. Jane asked me to provide 3 interesting facts about myself, with included one lie among the 3. After thinking for awhile I come up with the 3 clues below:

- I like drink tea but almost never add anything to my tea. Maybe it's my Chinese heritage or I'm so used to drink just plain tea since I was young when I was having family lunch/dinner at Chinese restaurant, it affects my preference in enjoying my tea. Occasionally I add 1 until 2 teaspoon of sugar when I'm not having an appetite or not feeling well. I think I never add milk into my tea. Oh and I mostly enjoy the tea while it's still warm :)

- I am a right-handed person, but I can use the chopsticks with my left hand quite well. It hasn't been long since I can use chopsticks to eat with my left hand. It all started because I was bored while waiting for my food and back then the only things that I could play in the restaurant were tissues and dining utensils. Because mostly my family dining out in Chinese restaurant, there will always chopsticks as the eating utensils. I started to use the chopsticks with my left hand to entertain myself (and a fun dare with my brother) and because of that now I can use it quite good. I can't use it once my left hand cramps though xP

- The number 3 is uniquely connected to me. I will share too much information about myself if I explain about it :D

Good job for anyone who can guess correctly about my lies :smile:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

I won??????!!!! 

Just when I did not put too much effort i.e. researching, studying oppas, stalking in the previous forum like I did with the Guess the staff, I won!!!! Hahaha

:wow:

Thank you @Jane & @mademoiselle for creating this event. Very fun indeed (not only because I won. Lol) Thanks also to all the tributes! I had fun guessing and determining the lies based on instinct & sentence construction analysis. Lol. 

Kamsahamnida, chingus!

And @LaLa, I'm a lowkey (very lowkey), silent, minority SongHwa-Junwan shipper! 😅 

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 5
  • Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Woot woot  @-StrongTower- 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vlawvr0a5m52w5ptrd

Think we need to have more events like that just so that we can see @Chocolate' s spreadsheet. :pandalove:

I know that I have thanked them earlier but just to say again how very appreciative of @mademoiselle and @Jane' s hard work. Considering the the details & difficulty level that went into the game , I know it took a lot their time. Thanks as well to all those who contributed as tributes and who also took part. This was a lovely way for us to celebrate our 100 Days since it gives spotlight to the most important aspect of our forums , which is each one of you , the members of our community.

Since I am thanking people , have to specially thank @stroppyse and @SnowBlob who work hard behind the scenes  alongside our GFX team led by @Tofu with beautiful contributions from @bairama @gm4queen. We're a very event centric platform , and at times we  get these crazy inspirations & have these last minute requests to get stuff going when we start seeing the buzz. And they always deliver . :heart:

100 Days is a mini milestone for us.  We look forward to more days ahead with each of you :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 8

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Congratulations to @-StrongTower- for winning the game! I've sent you a DM about getting your digital OST. I heard you wanted the Start Up OST?

Thank you so very much to @Jane and @mademoiselle for creating and running this game! It was a lot of fun and I know it took a lot of effort.

Thanks to all the tributes and participants as well! I feel I've gotten to know the tributes a tiny bit better, and the shared laughter and engagement makes my days a lot better. So, thanks again to everyone!

A new medal has been given out in celebration of this game and in the spirit of getting to know each other a little better. Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 8

@-StrongTower-congratssss:Party02: and like @LaLa i was so sure you're rooting IkSong but this just proves i didnt know you that well.

Thank you tributes xx

And huge thanks to @Jane and @mademoiselle who took so much effort in organising this game (can't thank you enough xx). 

Since I just woke up..havent really read the answers properly..will do that later and also check out @Chocolate spreadsheet hehehehhe

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 5