Game: How Well Do You Know The Members of JangHaven?

Jane

Thanks to @Jane and @mademoiselle for organising this event! It was very fun trying to identify / guess the lies haha.

Congrats to @-StrongTower- and @SnowBlob too! 

As for my lie, I think most picked 3 (well at least from a glance as I scrolled through the answers lol). Iron Man is in fact my favourite character in the entire MCU. So guess how hard I cried in the theatres when *ahem* something happened.:pandasad:

I have never flown anywhere just to catch a concert. But I've been to a fair few concerts and fan-meetings for some Kpop groups/bands/actors that I like when they come to my country!

Lastly, I love singing, but have a problem singing in front of people I don't know lol. I can go pretty wild with familiar people though haha. It's my introvert personality :pandacool:

I was a Soprano in school choir for 7 years

I have flown to Seoul specially to watch a concert of my favourite Kpop group

My favourite superhero from the Marvel Cinematic universe is Iron Man

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 6
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

at least u complete your lols

I honestly thought you created the Guessing Game thread to suss everyone out. It was such a good place to search for clues! And @MayanEcho actually mentioned in there (during the event) that she had been asked where she's from all the time.

Gosh I look some handsome right now... it's not good for the heart (I'm swooning at my own DP). :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

Congratz on the top 3, well done !!!!

Big shout out to the organizers too, must have been tiring reading and going through all that from planning right till the end.

Not gonna lie, was super sad about everyone figuring out that i was no.11. hahaha.. ah well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Congratulations @-StrongTower-! Well done!

And thank you so much to @mademoiselle and @Jane for organising this game! BTW, noticed you highlighted the wrong lie for me - it should be #3 "Steer clear of adaptations - nothing is ever as good as the original!", not #1. Regardless, thank you for a great time!

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 5

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

T'was a fun event and meaningful one as we get to know the other members better, not just our oppas.... :duckhearts: Thank you @Jane and @mademoiselle for organizing it and straining your eyes to mark the answers. And CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!! :Party02:

Sorry I wasn't able to participate because the past week and weekend was rather hectic than I had expected and always only having small window of time.

For our next exam event, I want to sit next to @Chocolate and @-StrongTower- :smile: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

For the two truths, there's a connection to in in my bio wherein I mentioned living the expat life for years. 🙂 More often that not I've been asked about my eyelashes, almost as much as where I am from. 

@mademoiselle I was thinking of either Soju or Thong Thin because of their similar DP colours. I went for Thong Thin 😆 for the reason that joker1 would also be another member, hahaha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

For the two truths, there's a connection to in in my bio wherein I mentioned living the expat life for years. 🙂 More often that not I've been asked about my eyelashes, almost as much as where I am from. 

@mademoiselle I was thinking of either Soju or Thong Thin because of their similar DP colours. I went for Thong Thin 😆 for the reason that joker1 would also be another member, hahaha!

Hahaha we were throwing in a curve ball for that one because the logic is that Soju (or any staff) is also a member of JH. :pandaheadstomp::pandaevil:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

For our next exam event, I want to sit next to @Chocolate and @-StrongTower- 

Haha but I got @TiNaDo and @AwkwarDerp wrong even with the spreadsheet! I knew there was a problem with AwkwarDerp but somehow just couldn't see it. Sigh... so the spreadsheet is also not foolproof.

On 12/7/2020 at 4:15 AM, SnowBlob said:

Hang on @MayanEcho so you're saying..the lie is the raising plant bit? what's with your DP then?? I thought since yout DP is about a bee looking after a plant...you must like plant (and when i considered your dp i felt like i was so smart i coulf figure out a truth by looking at it!). Lie lie lie!

Hahahahaha wow you analysed so deeply! I knew @MayanEcho is always asked where she's from because I asked her the same. Since she is where she is, I figured she would have nice eyelashes. Thus, leaves only the plant. Glad I didn't think of the bee and plant, it would have confused me LOL.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

@Chocolate love your spreadsheet~~~ :love: and I was lucky to guess your lie LOL! 

@Jane so sad I got yours wrong! Somehow I though I ever heard about you and earrings..but since you're in the HP club I just assumed no 1 is right -.- 

@im0202 T_T another surprising wrong on my part... in the past you did say you ever went to South Korea right? 

@JenL I got yours wrong because I know you're sometimes doing subs BUT I forgot the part where you said that you get help in doing the subs because you don't really understand Korean (think we talked about this in Dabang...hrrrrr)

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

43 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Jane so sad I got yours wrong! Somehow I though I ever heard about you and earrings..but since you're in the HP club I just assumed no 1 is right -.- 

Sorry, Snowy! I can't remember if I ever mentioned it on JH but I posted something on my Twitter account and I know @Tofu caught that. I thought I was being sneaky about HP but then I did post in the club that I never finished watching the movies. *is shocked no one caught that. I threw out the skate fact on Discord, wondering how far that confirmation would make its way through the game participants. :laugh:

Thank you to the graphics team Tofu @gm4queen @bairama. The badge is so cute! Aww, all of us taking a wefie virtually!

Also loving the explanation of truths and lies on-going right now. Please share more.

@im0202 Hello, when are you going to join Discord karaoke with your voice!

@mirmz How long have you played the clarinet for and are you in the school band?

@ktcjdrama So exactly how many languages are you fluent in?

Edited by Jane
  • Like 8
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

14 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Just when I did not put too much effort i.e. researching, studying oppas, stalking

What? That's THE LIE! :lol: Just jk.
If you did this nonchalantly and still won, WOOT!

Now I know who to stay away from whenever a competition is on :MewGiggle: 

I'm tenor.png "stalking you" :smile:

@SnowBlob I knew you are smart even before this game started :PikaSwag: 

Now you've proven you are smarter! :cool:

I love the lil badge. It's so cute and nice. Thanks to everyone who created and presented it. :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

For our next exam event, I want to sit next to @Chocolate and @-StrongTower- 

giphy.gif

---

I saw @MayanEcho and some Havenites talked about SKY Castle in Dabang before this event started.

I mentioned I like books and "dramas related to books" in bio. The reason I started watching SKY Castle because there was a book club :lol: 

Sadly the book club was banned on earlier episodes :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Sorry @TRaNz

I tried to make yours difficult to identify but these guys have eagle eyes and they even guessed Soju.

@liddi:shocked:

Fixed!

And to clarify, this error does not affect the results. 😅 Phew!

Phew! Was scared there for a second. Hahahha.

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Hahahahaha wow you analysed so deeply! I knew @MayanEcho is always asked where she's from because I asked her the same. Since she is where she is, I figured she would have nice eyelashes. Thus, leaves only the plant. Glad I didn't think of the bee and plant, it would have confused me LOL.

Same. When @SnowBlob shared her analysis with Mayan's PP, I was like that's brilliant. Submitted mine already though at that time. Good thing! Hahaha

So @MayanEcho, where are you from 😁

Thanks for the badge!!!

@oppasaranghaeyo, if only u knew the amount of effort I consuned during the Guess the Staff trivia, it's nothing compared to this. Hahahahaha.

@ktcjdrama lol. @Chocolate would be a better seatmate. Just got lucky in this exam. Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

39 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

The one that stumps me is @Soju is 26 years old. How has he travelled to 84 countries???

When I saw that fact, my mouth dropped too!

2 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

@oppasaranghaeyo, if only u knew the amount of effort I consuned during the Guess the Staff trivia, it's nothing compared to this. Hahahahaha.

YESSSS! @mademoiselle and I were just remembering that some of us even went to SP to check on the staff profiles and posts to try and decipher the clues! @LaLa was even trying to get information out of @SilverMoonTea by attacking her with pokemon gifs in Discord!

Personally I stopped posting on many of the Leisure threads because I thought everyone would be searching post histories. Hahahahah!

• Haha 13

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Aiming to finish at least half of all shows I planned to watch the rest of December. 😄

:PikachuFacePalm:Me too! And Sky Castle is one I must watch!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha but I got @TiNaDo and @AwkwarDerp wrong even with the spreadsheet! I knew there was a problem with AwkwarDerp but somehow just couldn't see it. Sigh... so the spreadsheet is also not foolproof.

But you’re the hardworking one who take and make good notes that I can peek at! 😈

5 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

. @Chocolate would be a better seatmate. Just got lucky in this exam. Haha

No worries. I can use whatever luck you have too! 😉

@Jane I only dare to say I am fluent in 3 languages, but I know a few Chinese dialects well enough to understand conversations and I also have learned some other languages.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 12/8/2020 at 7:03 AM, im0202 said:

Iron Man is in fact my favourite character in the entire MCU. So guess how hard I cried in the theatres when *ahem* something happened.:pandasad:

omg I found my sobbing chingu?!!? I felt that fact too good to be true, opposite of Tofu, I will be in a heartbreak to hope it's a fact but it just a lie! I watched Endgame in the cinema and yeah.. :letalQQ: wish you were beside me that day to have crybaby fest lol

are we going to have JH band? We have clarinet @mirmz, acoustic guitar @AwkwarDerp UWU:pandablush:

@TRaNz HAHAHAHH tranzzzzzzzh I have question, if you love hanging out in car, is it count as outdoor or indoor?

@Chocolate ohhh my reader only with little writings fella? Should I just pick you lie about love writings. You like Math? Are you majoring in engineering or accounting or something? We have some Math haters here:JuiceGhost: and btw.. I believe Soju is kinda having love/hate relationship with cat.. :idk:

• Haha 10

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o