Game: How Well Do You Know The Members of JangHaven?

Jane

1 hour ago, bairama said:

omg I found my sobbing chingu?!!? I felt that fact too good to be true, opposite of Tofu, I will be in a heartbreak to hope it's a fact but it just a lie! I watched Endgame in the cinema and yeah.. :letalQQ: wish you were beside me that day to have crybaby fest lol

Lol I was totally sobbing the first time I watched it in the cinema with my bro and sis. So I could just cry uncontrollably haha. Even now whenever I watch that scene I will still tear up.

I think for JH band, we seem like we’re missing a drummer :pandathink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

@bairama i think that is outdoors since we arent in a building/room anymore.

That being said....I go to car gatherings/meets/events like 3 times a year? LOL

Im the homebody type. Dont like going out too much, would prefer to just be at home. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Awesome 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

11 hours ago, mirmz said:

well actually i can play the b flat ukulele and the keyboard as well ;)

Omg ...we need to hear you do this! Record for us something !

Gosh we need to start a band given all the talented peeps in the house!

@Jane I love earrings too and those are lovely. I generally like accessories & it is the one reason I shop in Bangkok often. Accessories haven at good prices!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

34 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane I love earrings too and those are lovely. I generally like accessories & it is the one reason I shop in Bangkok often. Accessories haven at good prices!

I buy a lot on Shopee for $1-5! Totally my guilty pleasure. Been buying quite a few k-drama inspired earrings! :eeeee:But some here are from local makers that I like to support.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 12/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, Chocolate said:

Haha but I got @TiNaDo and @AwkwarDerp wrong even with the spreadsheet! I knew there was a problem with AwkwarDerp but somehow just couldn't see it. Sigh... so the spreadsheet is also not foolproof.

Hahahahaha wow you analysed so deeply! I knew @MayanEcho is always asked where she's from because I asked her the same. Since she is where she is, I figured she would have nice eyelashes. Thus, leaves only the plant. Glad I didn't think of the bee and plant, it would have confused me LOL.

LOL i sounds like a pain 

• Haha 4

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry