Dating in the Kitchen 我喜欢你 [2020]

5 minutes ago, Ameera said:

I have different felling , he isn’t dump to not notice with his past girlfriend having problems with her behavior toward them and him , but I think it’s was us he say to our girl he didn’t care about other women felling before because he wasn’t interested enough. For me no women would still work for the man she ask to come to her hotel bathroom and he declined feel safe for her 

hahaa actually for a woman of her caliber she should notice that too coming from him.....i mean it should work both ways....

while LuJin is to shoulder parts of the blame she should too.....she invested that much into him....maybe to her it an indication on how she felt and she felt that LuJin should be well aware of how she felt....

unfortunately some guys are pretty **ahem** blind.......(just need to find the right word) or they will refuse to see what is in front of them as to them it is the comfort zone that they didnt want to break....

***i bring it here....hahaha hope u dont mind :wow2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Ameera said:

so 21 years should be worried too , but I think he love his woman handful, poor guy nearly died in her hand many times 

i think NanNan did worried for a bit what LuJin saw in her.....

what LuJin saw in her is something he didnt seen in the assistant if not i do not think NanNan would have stood the chance to be besides him now

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Ameera said:

@NiteWalker she may baptism him in holy water , he became changed man , is who u cook him oops I mean train ur man right  :laugh:

hahahahaha..... Poor guy.....his meet up with NanNan is pretty jinx at the beginning isnt it....even till the later part it wasnt that smooth either.....

just that like u LuJin's mother 180 degrees turn on accepting NanNan is really ... for me

• Haha 2

Subbed episode 19 and 20 are finally out! Yay!

I have to say I like the fact that Lu Jin's mother isn't opposed to Gu Shengnan because of her background.. rather, her concern is that Shengnan would be a distraction for Lu Jin. I think at this point in the drama, it's really a question of whether Lu Jin can be there for Shengnan considering that his work requires him to travel a lot and he also holds such a high position in the company which requires a lot of his time and attention.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

59 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Subbed episode 19 and 20 are finally out! Yay!

I have to say I like the fact that Lu Jin's mother isn't opposed to Gu Shengnan because of her background.. rather, her concern is that Shengnan would be a distraction for Lu Jin. I think at this point in the drama, it's really a question of whether Lu Jin can be there for Shengnan considering that his work requires him to travel a lot and he also holds such a high position in the company which requires a lot of his time and attention.

yes.....and also NanNan need a shoulder when her grandpa was in the surgery and recovery stage....

for most ppl they would had break...however her childhood friend was there for her thru out.....what the friend said to LuJin is really correct, he isnt suitable for NanNan and the only one thing that LuJin had the ace up his sleeves is because NanNan is in love with him....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But to be fair, Lu Jin didn't know that her grandfather had fallen ill and was in the hospital. Had he known, he would've flown back and would have been with her. So I don't hold it against Lu Jin. 

What I like about Lu Jin is that despite the fact that they are so different from each other, he really tries for her and he really appreciates her just the way she is. He likes her better dressing the way she normally does, he appreciates her friends and all the people around her. I thought it was really sweet when they were celebrating at Shengnan's grandpa's restaurant with all the neighbours and extended family. Lu Jin stuck out like a sore thumb and he really looked so out of place but you could see how happy he was watching Shengnan have fun and just be herself. So much so that Lu Jin said in the end that he couldn't help but feel happy that he now also had such a big happy extended family.

I also appreciate how unfaltering Lu Jin is and the way he stands up to his mom. I also like that he lets Shengnan fight her own battles and is proud of how she handles things even when it comes to his own mother.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, Mouse said:

But to be fair, Lu Jin didn't know that her grandfather had fallen ill and was in the hospital. Had he known, he would've flown back and would have been with her. So I don't hold it against Lu Jin. 

What I like about Lu Jin is that despite the fact that they are so different from each other, he really tries for her and he really appreciates her just the way she is. He likes her better dressing the way she normally does, he appreciates her friends and all the people around her. I thought it was really sweet when they were celebrating at Shengnan's grandpa's restaurant with all the neighbours and extended family. Lu Jin stuck out like a sore thumb and he really looked so out of place but you could see how happy he was watching Shengnan have fun and just be herself. So much so that Lu Jin said in the end that he couldn't help but feel happy that he now also had such a big happy extended family.

I also appreciate how unfaltering Lu Jin is and the way he stands up to his mom. I also like that he lets Shengnan fight her own battles and is proud of how she handles things even when it comes to his own mother.

totally agreed, i didnt like the arc where the assistant cut off the communication in between LuJin and ShengNan so that she can create a dent in their relationship and create opportunity for herself....

it was pretty obvious to all of us that the assistant has feeling for LuJin and it does irk me a lil that he choose to ignore all those signal and continue to treat her as a good friend instead....

not to sure what to make of that....

• Like 3

@NiteWalker I have to agree with Zhao Lusi's rant about Gu Shengnan's faults bec they're true! I also found it so frustrating that she kept hanging around Lu Zheng and allowing him to enter her house when Lu Jin had repeatedly told her to stay away from him. You can't blame Lu Jin for misunderstanding the situation.

As for Lu Jin and Li Man... I think he valued her as a trusted friend and business partner which is why he kept her around despite knowing she had feelings for him. When Li Man took him out for drinks and confessed, Lu Jin's response was "I am going to pretend I didn't hear anything. You didn't say that. You've had too much to drink. Go home" which to me was consistent with his treatment of Li Man. He has always stated that she was a valuable business partner but that was all she was to him and he wanted to keep it that way. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker I have to agree with Zhao Lusi's rant about Gu Shengnan's faults bec they're true! I also found it so frustrating that she kept hanging around Lu Zheng and allowing him to enter her house when Lu Jin had repeatedly told her to stay away from him. You can't blame Lu Jin for misunderstanding the situation.

i have to agree on this....yes i mean we knows u want to bridge the brothers relationship back however there are things u dont understand, LuJin respect that you love to cook and never forces you enter his world....

i mean the guy enter your world and your circle so that he can be part of you and be there for you whenever possible....not many willing to take the trip just to be besides you ....and not all guys are that dedicated to begin with....

not to mention i didnt like that she never learn to distance herself from guys when she officially enter the relationship with LuJin

• Like 3

:yee:I jumped two pages to avoid spoilers ! I am episode 1 and i think Im going to hang out for a while 😍. I was :lol: when I heard them speaking Korean 🤣🤣 

Also this one—i never thought that a poop shape dough  will literally crack me up?

(Me and my siblings have a joke on this 💩. We dont call this a poop emoji but a chocolate sundae 😅😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Moving forward, I'm done episode 6 :yee:

Shengnan's uncle is soo funny. How can he just tease his niece like that ?  :GrimChamp:

The Free Animated Turtle Gifs at Best Animations's name is soo funny. Common Lu Jin should know better. Jin Gege ! 

The chandelier's gift cracked me up too. The usual romance tropes but then viola, Shengnan just debunked it :MewGiggle:

On 9/23/2020 at 10:23 PM, NiteWalker said:

poor guy

7. he burp bubble and she having fun with the bubble

I was crying in tears while laughing nonstop last night. Shengnan's  epic innocent face :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor