Yu XinHe as Xu ZhaoDi

Fingal Fu as Cheng ZiQian

Wu YaHeng as Gao QuanAn

LiQian as LiMan

YuXiang as LuZheng

Gavin Gao as Da LaBa

ZhouPu as Manager Shen

Synopsis:

The poisonous and arrogant foodie Lu Jin and the talented chef Gu Sheng Nan met with each other and had "according to each other" accident, but he was often attracted by her exquisite craftsmanship. In the process of getting along with chickens and dogs, the two get closer and closer.

Finally, one day, the overbearing president Lu Jin removed the elite high-cold mask and turned into a loyal dog boyfriend. The two found simple happiness in the food. God occasionally dozes off, and Cupid sometimes shakes his hands, but the destined person will eventually walk through thousands of mountains and rivers to meet you. Finally waiting for you, the rest of your life is you.
(Source: Douban)

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Additional Sites:
Baidu | Douban | Weibo

Airing Sites:
WeTV | Tencent Youtube | TBA

Novel Adaptation of:
Finally I Get You 终于等到你  by 蓝白色 (Lan Baise )

Currently, no english translation is available.
In 2017, the novel has also been adapted in to a movie staring Takeshi Kaneshiro and Zhou Dongyu titled "This Is Not What I Expected 喜欢你"

Airing Schedule:

6ctkDaT.jpg

• Like 1
On 8/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, Lynne said:

I really like both leads. Zhao Lusi and Lin YuShen, who would have thought they could make a good pair.. to be honest.. I was one of the people that was super sceptical. But the trailer has convinced me to give this drama a try... 

I'm excited.

@NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

im glad ....cause i like their look in the poster 😄 so i honestly didnt know u were skeptical about it lols

• Haha 1

hahah... i was skeptical because of the actors age difference at first. Even tho I really like the them.

LinYushen is such a good actor... and Lusi always have good chemistry with her leading actor.. but yeah.. it was the age difference that made me question if this is a good decision for Linyushen.. haha..

Anyway the trailer sold me.... I would definitely watch this.. 24 episode  seems to be a good number too..

I think more dramas are going to take a shorter episode format like this..  we've been seeing this trend this year right? I think its better than watching a watered down 40-50 ep. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Lynne said:

hahah... i was skeptical because of the actors age difference at first. Even tho I really like the them.

LinYushen is such a good actor... and Lusi always have good chemistry with her leading actor.. but yeah.. it was the age difference that made me question if this is a good decision for Linyushen.. haha..

Anyway the trailer sold me.... I would definitely watch this.. 24 episode  seems to be a good number too..

I think more dramas are going to take a shorter episode format like this..  we've been seeing this trend this year right? I think its better than watching a watered down 40-50 ep. 

usually they try to keep it short....and at the way they are pushing them honestly it isnt easy to really get them out of the way....

too many dramas hahaha too little times...so now u know why i get 2 monitors hahahaha 😄 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@Alice Wonderland the FL is from Tiger and Rose. She was also the FL there. I love her. The ML is new to me though..  I don't think I've seen any of his works.

@Lynne @NiteWalker please watch it! It's so cute and funny! So many scenes had me laughing!

Spoiler

There is a scene where he eats soup that isn't fully cooked and gets sick from it. So she makes him drink water mixed with dish soap to get him to throw up. But it makes him burp bubbles and she's amused by it so she keeps pushing his stomach to make him burp even more bubbles as she proceeds to pop each one of them. This scene had me laughing so hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump