The Uncanny Counter 경이로운 소문 [S1: 2020-2021] [S2: 2023]

Tofu

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Guys! We will have Season 2 with original casts! 😄

Yay! That is fantastic news. I love this drama. Jo Byeong Gu had a bit of a bullying scandal right after this drama, though I think both he and his agency denied it? Regardless of real life, I really enjoyed this drama and have even enjoyed it on re-watch, so happy to hear that there will be a season 2 with the original cast.

• Like 3
  • Party! 1
11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yay! That is fantastic news. I love this drama. Jo Byeong Gu had a bit of a bullying scandal right after this drama, though I think both he and his agency denied it? Regardless of real life, I really enjoyed this drama and have even enjoyed it on re-watch, so happy to hear that there will be a season 2 with the original cast.

IKR! Jo Byung Gu was clear of all excusation after police investigation and it's great that the production team did not abandon him for the scandal too. Unfortunately now Nam Joo Hyuk is dealing with the same issue.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

@mademoiselle I think so we will use the same thread since the cast is more or less the same

cc @Tofu what do you think since you're the thread starter ? For now on the directory I have moved this thread to the TBD list @stroppyse

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM I am pretty indifferent! What have we've done with the other dramas with multiple seasons? Did we keep the same thread? 

Yes we did.  For Work Later, Drink Now  - I am keeping the same thread. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes we did.  For Work Later, Drink Now  - I am keeping the same thread. 

Then, we can keep the same thread. I'll just re-arrange the first couple of posts when I have time to include all the Season 2 stuff. =)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 8:08 PM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM I see Sam Sik is here too. :laugh:

On 6/9/2023 at 9:04 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Not only that seems like he's the new Counter (see above I posted on April 28)

Oh yes Sam Sikk!!!! Poor boy in the other show never had things going well for him. I hope he’ll have better luck here . 

• Haha 3