Kono Koi Atatamemasuka (A Warmed Up Love) - この恋あたためますか [JP Drama 2020]

A Warmed Up Love Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will Asaba confess to Kiki?

• Yes, he will soon.
    • No, he consider ex gf feelings.
  2. 2. Which Episode will be a kiss for Asaba & Kiki ?

• Ep 8
    • Ep 9
    • Ep 10
    • No Kiss
  3. 3. Will Asaba able to meet Daifuku in person?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2020 at 10:00 AM

Article about Ep 9 :

001-size9.webp

🦔Many praises for last ending scene on ep 9, with Asaba sort of confession with slight teary eyes. The Koiata # hashtag also become trending. 

♥️ It's interesting to note that Shintani mention, he can't beat Takumi in soccer or study, but he definitely won't lose in term of Kiki to him. And Takumi just mentioned to let Kiki decide. 

😻 So Takumi hijack Shintani / Kiki's date, and he actually sort of complaining that they have different taste, hobby, move at different pace, and he irritated too at her 🤣 But he also was always the most happy when he's with her. 

Original Article Link:

Also good news 📢 the rating on ep 9 is 10.9%📈The first time to hit double digit. Source : Wikipedia Japan.

Translated with help of Google Translator. 

• Thanks 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLDo Do Sol Sol La Sol is a must song in this year!

How did Twinkle Twinkle little star become love song of the year?? :laugh: How's the drama going? What episode is it now? :)

• Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ep 9 already played this week. And next week is finale! I love it a lot. It's really too short. I think I will have withdrawal syndrome when it's end... 🥺

Wow that's pretty short. Sometimes the short dramas are the best ones! Haha rare to see you so committed to the point you will have withdrawal symptoms :laugh: 

• Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Hedgehog Love Event :couplehug:

This event is to celebrate the finale of this j-dorama!

Thought about calling this the Keeping Warm Event, but really, it's the adorable hedgehog as well as much as the adorable OTP that draws us to this drama. 

Take the poll and post during this event for your surprise!

Also, this Sunday, December 20, at 5 pm KST, there is a special Youtube event for this drama before the drama finale next week! Catch the exciting special if you can!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I've been thinking about this for a while, but is there any definite moment when Asaba start to fall in love to Kiki? Or it's been there since beginning? 

From start, actually he has been quite nice to Kiki l, unexpectedly. When he visit convenience store in the raining, and send her home, actually already felt that he care a lot for her? And where is his car? He need to send her home by walking in umbrella too.. 🧐

And then, he also bought her food and cover her up with his tailored suit. Also when he got free dinner appointment, he also invited Kiki. 

I guess he did not plan to fall for her, but it's unavoidable? As Riho mentioned, there is something special between Kiki & Asaba that not everyone can have it? 

Asaba was sometimes forced to move along to Kiki's pace too. After being fired, he's actually seems doesn't mind it. But Kiki said if he's not doing anything he will feel depressed? Ha! Does he look depressed? 🤣

20201218-185421.jpg 

Regarding Mako, Kiki's feeling I don't think will change significantly? She's just not into him. Sometimes love its just like that, you don't really choose for it. 

What's your take about Asaba's feeling? But for sure he's a bit dull as he's so late at realizing it 😂... And then he started being tortured now... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It was sounding so good until you threw in this line! I was going to start watching this weekend, just in time to catch the finale next week. However, after this, perhaps I should wait for the finale and then binge watch the whole thing??

Ah haha the way he got tortured is funny actually, its romcom anyway.... And actually he do deserved to be tortured for a while imo. 

You can start watching it haha, no need to wait until finale, hope you'll like it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ohayo minnasan! 😁 genki desu ne?

@SilverMoonTea sorry for my late coming. Hehe.. Been so busy these days, so rarely post on any threads. Thankfully weekend finally arrives! Yay! Time to watch and spazzing. Haha

So I have still not moved anywhere from ep 1 last night. Just done 1 and I think I will continue it. The theme about minimart food company and their effort to create a delicious cake like in other fancy bakery shop is just interesting for me. The boss resigned from his company and probably start his own business with his new coworkers to be, retired idol Kiki and the patisier guy. Wait.. does the patisier guy likes her? Eeeh.. ??? No triangle please!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1