Kono Koi Atatamemasuka (A Warmed Up Love) - この恋あたためますか [JP Drama 2020]

A Warmed Up Love Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will Asaba confess to Kiki?

• Yes, he will soon.
    • No, he consider ex gf feelings.
  2. 2. Which Episode will be a kiss for Asaba & Kiki ?

• Ep 8
    • Ep 9
    • Ep 10
    • No Kiss
  3. 3. Will Asaba able to meet Daifuku in person?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2020 at 10:00 AM

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalker@Alice Wonderland Hahaha should I spoil to you guys? No.. just keep continue going then lols... I really like the rainy ending on ep1 when Takumi send Kiki home. So you guys lean more towards Mako? Yeah he's a sweet guy & a good friend to everyone.

im already up to episode 9 and to tell u honestly....i dont like how they mix all the lines together....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im already up to episode 9 and to tell u honestly....i dont like how they mix all the lines together....

Eh haha you also watch ep 9 raw? I havent gotten the eng sub. 

Well I do have hope they put more OTP together, instead with their respective OP. And the company story with Exasson stuff can be cut short too. 

Yeah morality wise, I guess its not too nice if you promise to be together with someone then attracted to someone else. I can understand. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh haha you also watch ep 9 raw? I havent gotten the eng sub. 

Well I do have hope they put more OTP together, instead with their respective OP. And the company story with Exasson stuff can be cut short too. 

Yeah morality wise, I guess its not too nice if you promise to be together with someone then attracted to someone else. I can understand. 

i watch with mandarin sub....

the ex is a good girl too....she didnt use under handed tactic or what....however i still didnt like how a guy can be so numb of his own feeling....he is smart in a lot of way...however still....

and Kiki had promise to be Mokoto and somehow he bend on coming in between them..... :/ i felt that Asaba is the 3rd party more than ever

• Like 2

Actually Asaba Takumi is a bit messed character in a way. I was laughing actually that his conversation with Riho is quite convoluted.

tomo-yai-CIih-AFbjw-T0.jpg

He's in a way actually still sort of give hope to Riho. But she's find Takumi's heart is like revolving door, ha! Lols... If she didn't dumped him, seems he also still will be forever in status quo? 

And one thing I realized, the sweet project was important for both Kiki &  Riho as well. But Asaba only ask to President almost only for Kiki. So from this point, we can see his heart really lean towards Kiki. 

He's also still in quite denial while in 'trial date' with Kiki, and all the while they're mostly bickering too. What make me thankful, he's at least not forcing his way to kiss Kiki. And he's finally only make a strong confession after his opponent very close to get answer from Kiki. Duh!

Actually to me Kiki seems going to give Shintani positive answer. Not sure with her reasoning though. Her mentioning to her roommate about that this is the first time someone want her, seems not really a good ground to start a relationship? 

Anyway, actually in a case she really choose Shintani, its also very hard to complain about it. Shintani is really a good guy. 

But from very short preview in next episode, it will be Kiki on glass window of convenience store! (I guess it will be Asaba once again showing there?) ❄🎄

20201221-005008.jpg

• Like 2

@SilverMoonTea to be honest as much as the poster promote Asaba and Kiki together.....

i wont object to Mokoto ended up with Kiki as i find that they dont look that bad together....

im not on either teams because of the way the story is plotted together....so im pretty good if Kiki ended up with either one.....is good enough for me.....or even she ended up alone and with both Mokoto and Asaba aftering her 

:heiboi:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Reminder!

In order to win the cute hedgehog badge for this event, you have to post AND answer the poll! There is still time to do both!

@staygold@Alice Wonderland@multiloverss

Thanks @stroppyse I didn't realize there was a poll last time I came here. Haha.. glad you remind us.

I'm not moving anywhere yet, still paused on ep 2. Got interrupted with kdramas.

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 4

Sekai No Owari song Silent. I just realized I never check the english meaning. It's actually have the crystal snowball reference quite a lot. 

Spoiler

silent

The pure white snow falls
Taking all sound away from the streets
It's so quiet, it feels that I might hear
Even the words that have been locked away

Amidst all the noise
Only your voice melts into my heart
On that night that looked like spilled milk

Looking up at the sky alone I murmured
Only words that I wished would disappear
But the sound of my heart, even the snow can't take away

If there were no Christmas,
It would just be a normal night like always
But the sacred tune melts into the snow
My melody echoes

If that moment I had spent feeling like I was swimming in the night
Were locked away, just like inside this snow dome
I'd put all my wishes on the stars I can't see
In the hushed night

They melt at the heat of my body
The snow crystals I can't touch
You too live in a time
That I do not know of

Once I relax my freezing body
My back stops shivering,
But only for an instant
In my unconsciousness, my body only grows stiffer

When standing in such a pure white world
It feels like I'm the only dirty one
The sound of silence is too loud
Surely I won't be able to sleep tonight

Even if they are like sparkles
That have gathered close to play the time
Though I'm not even wishing for it when I close my eyes
I still end up remembering
I wanted to watch this snow pile up with you

The pure white snow falls
So please continue to pile up
Since you'll only get dirty
What expression was I making as I thought this?

If there were no Christmas,
It would just be a normal night like always
But the sacred tune melts into the snow
My melody echoes

If that moment I had spent feeling like I was swimming in the night
Were locked away, just like inside this snow dome
I'd put all my wishes on the stars I can't see
In the hushed night

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/silent-silent.html

20201210-101116.jpg 

Pic cto

• Like 3

Done ep 2. So late ya. Haha

I feel how how broken heart kiki when all those ten judges decide to not pick her cream puff as the choices. I like how Asaba always know how to correct her feelings and keep her on trying the best. He coaches her and knows her potential skill. She's just new but her ability to be such creative and innovative is just admiring. 

Makoto.. this nice guy is just so nice. But he always one step behind. Their team work is just so great. I'm having a good time witnessing their experiment by experiment to recreare the perfect flavor of choco cream puff with the different ingredients. When they say "oishii.." ahh..  I want that too. Craving cream puffs at night. This is bad. Lols. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
That darn typo all the time. Jeez.
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Some crumbs :

Spoiler

Mako-chan look dapper in suit...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDk3GnHm7W/?igshid=tovk8wd9ukuz

Tomoya interview, not sure the guy is such a joker? Mako and Kiki wedding? Omg... isnt it too far stretched? Haha... But he also acknowledged Asaba is one troublesome guy and cause everyone to be in pain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEv2SaJ9jF/?igshid=1d6pvtj38yvyp

Thanks for the IG owner translation.

• Like 1