Kono Koi Atatamemasuka (A Warmed Up Love) - この恋あたためますか [JP Drama 2020]

A Warmed Up Love Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will Asaba confess to Kiki?

• Yes, he will soon.
    • No, he consider ex gf feelings.
  2. 2. Which Episode will be a kiss for Asaba & Kiki ?

• Ep 8
    • Ep 9
    • Ep 10
    • No Kiss
  3. 3. Will Asaba able to meet Daifuku in person?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2020 at 10:00 AM

• 3 weeks later...

@SilverMoonTea moshi mosh... haha.. sorry reply u so late. 

Okay. I'm finally done with it. I love how it ended. Both asaba kun and kiki chan are so sweeeet. I want to see more of them but they ended it!

I do like both actually, sacho and asaba kun are two different sides of his characters. I just like how he softens or even when he seems a bit cold outside, he does have a warm heart. 

The only thing that I dont like is that they drag the sinking ships trope very long. I almostlost my patience over makoto and kitagawa. These two are so stubborn! Well i like how those people here find their peace and happy ending tho. No heart feeling and they are all so matured. So this one trigger me to go for another jdrama dose, any good recommendations?? 

But well I might watch it slowly like this one too. Hahaa

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1

:smug: Will we soon hear you starting to learn Japanese? @SilverMoonTea 

I am done with 7, going into 8 after this. I honestly am feeling more frustration than enjoyment watching this drama 😅 Give me more OTP interaction!! Not to mention still have to see so much of the alternate pairing, arrrgghhhh and then at the end of ep.7, FL gets together with 2ML... I feel tortured with this kind of pairings. 

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I am finished with this drama.

What can I say... maybe because I am so used to kdramas, this drama appears too nice and perfect for me. Everyone is just so nice and courteous. Typical Japanese personalities? The 2FL is really gracious in bowing out of the relationship before the ML even realized his true feelings. 

What I enjoyed:

- All the kitchen scenes. Love seeing how they experiment to come up with the prefect dishes. I used to love trying out all of the desserts in convenience stores and have a new appreciation for them now. 
- Business stuff was in good portion, not too much not too little, just enough for the storytelling. 
- The pairing of that couple with the little kid. I really don’t mind a spin-off to watch their story. 

What I don’t enjoy as much:

- Not enough OTP scenes

- Too short? Haha, some will say 16 episodes of kdramas are too long. I just think that for this kind of story, it can be developed further. 

Tbh, I enjoyed the Japanese drama about the nurse and doctor much more. Sorry forgot the title. The one where she became a nurse because of he was a doctor. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

• 3 weeks later...