I caught the 1st eps on Netflix , and was surprisingly engaged. This isn't exactly some sort of plot driven type drama but I think there was something about the leads that I like - Shin Se Kyung's character Oh Mi Joo is quite a strong personality - pretty cool & feisty , and does stand up for herself  when people step on her toes.  Im Si Wan 's Kim Seon Gyeom is fascinating too as nothing seems to faze him and he has this strange sense of humor. He's rather economical with his expressions & does things quietly without fanfare (though given his celebrity status and rich background it is hard to avoid the attention). The chemistry between the two is pretty palpable too.

-----------------------

Some eps 1 spoilers 

Translated & adapted from : https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202012170100131820008012&servicedate=20201216

OTP's first interaction

The scene starts with KSG accompanying his celebrity actress mum to a film festival. After the red carpet , he goes off to meet his fellow athletes , as his mum had a radio interview to attend as part of the festival. OMJ had also come to the festival because she had done some translation work for one of the winning movies for the festival. She ended up not going to the airing of  the movie  she translated for as she saw KSG's mum doing the radio interview , and OMJ is a big fan. 

OMJ's bestie May went for the movie . May is a film distributor. OMJ met up with May after the movie. They bump into the director of the movie (Han Seok Won) who was also OMJ's ex boyfriend. 

On the same day, Oh Mi-joo had  to attend  a party to celebrate the award received by the director Han Seok-won's work "Yesterday's Night," and had a fight over the professor's sexist remarks. This professor  taught OMJ and HSW during their uni days , and had allowed of clout in the sort of jobs that you can get in the industry

Finally, Oh Mi-joo ran out of the after party and ran away from Han Seok-won, who was chasing her, and ran into KSG. At that time, the gun fell from Oh Mi-ju's bag, and Oh Mi-ju explained, "It's a lighter."

Spoiler

2020121701001318200080122.jpg

Oh Mi-joo, who was chased by Han Seok-won, hid behind KSG, saying, "Please pretend you didn't see it," but she was eventually caught by Han Seok-won. At that time, KSG pointed a gun at Han Seok-won and said, "Can't you put your hands down and talk? She just fell because of me, and I feel like I'm being held because of that ," he helped Oh Mi-joo. However, Oh Mi-ju, who was rather embarrassed, smiled at KSG by saying, "You seem a little crazy." Anyway KSG was pretended like he was actually going to shoot HSW with that fake gun , then a fireworks lighted up  shocking HSW who let go of OMJ's hand. OMJ ran away.

OTP's second interaction

Shortly afterwards, Oh Mi-ju, while playing computer games met with someone online who offered to sell her a limited edition gun ( OMJ is a collector of these very real looking fake guns). But when she  went to deal directly with the seller , the guy tricked her ,  took her money and took back the gun . Oh Mi-ju chased after the guy, and KSG, who happened to walk there, recognized Oh Mi-ju. Art student Lee Young-hwa (played by Kang Tae-oh) also passed by, and KSG borrowed the LYH's art/ poster tube and knocked down the thief with that tube.

Spoiler

2020121701001318200080123.jpg

KSG said , "Please pretend you didn't see it. " He didn't want attention to be drawn to what he did to help her and he hurriedly tried to leave the place, but he ended going to  the police station to the write  a statement because Oh Mi-joo begged him to help her clear her name. [ When the cops came to the scene where they knocked the thief down they were wondering why OMJ was holding a gun ]

Two people left the police station in the evening. Oh Mi-ju said, "I want to treat you to a meal," KSG refused, saying, "I'm not hungry." KSG then handed his cell phone to Oh Mi-joo, asking, "Can I contact you when I'm hungry?" and Oh Mi-ju saved her name as "Bang!  When I'm hungry."

OTP 3rd interaction

On the other hand, Oh Mi-joo, who had been hired  as a temporary  interpreter for some events that KSG will be involved in.  She came to the KSG's sports agency office & met Seo Dan-ah (Choi Soo-young), the owner/ representative of the sports agency. Seo Dan-ah tried to cut her off, saying she didn't need OMJ . OMJ's got this job through that sexist professor ( OMJ had to apologise to the professor & swallowed her pride as she needed this job) who was good friends with KSG's dad. KSG's dad is a politician.  Anyway OMJ managed to convince Dan-ah to let her keep the job

At that time, KSG appeared, Oh Mi-joo was surprised, saying, "This is indeed fate ." KSG said, "Looks like you're here to do business today.'' He went on to tease her about being a deal killer . Oh Mi-ju, officially introduced herself and told him she  will be the interpreter. She asked held her hand out for handshake. But this strange man ,  KSG  shouted "tang"  ( like shooting a gun) instead of shaking hands, and said, "I have your lighter." Feeling flustered, Oh Mi-joo said, "Are you really crazy?" and KSG said, "I'm not crazy, I'm KSG," raising expectations for the next development as their full-fledged relationship began.

Spoiler

2020121701001318200080124.jpg

(:lol: ...he's quite a quirky character)

eps 2 preview

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@Tofu I have no idea why I picked up another drama...:shocked2:...I have way too many...

Yay @gm4queen are you watching this too? 

@TRaNz did you start yet?

Some spoilers for tonight

https://meaww.com/run-on-episode-2-spoilers-seon-gyeom-gets-drunk-beats-up-fellow-athletes-im-siwan-shin-se-kyung

'Run On' Episode 2 will see Mi-joo (Shin Se-kyung) begin her assignment as a part-time translator for Seon-gyeom (Im Siwan) to help him with his interviews with foreign media. Of course, they first met in the weirdest possible setting where we saw Seon-gyeom help Mi-joo out with a fake gun in a hilarious encounter with her ex-boyfriend. Now, the two of cross an invisible threshold and into each other's world. For someone who has only translated movies for foreign audience, Mi-joo is definitely in for a huge change. However, the one to experience the most change is Seon-gyeom himself. 

As someone who is not used to the kind of relationship that Mi-joo builds with people, all of it will definitely be new to him. In the promo of the upcoming episode for instance, we see how Seon-gyeom ends up going out for a drink with his new interpreter and he seems to have low tolerance for alcohol as we see him get supported by Mi-joo on the streets. This is not a great sign considering how popular Seon-gyeom is. The fact that he is the son of an accomplished actor and an assemblyman is something that Mi-joo is unaware of at the moment, but she is definitely in for a shock.

Just as Sin-gyeom's attitude and outlook on life are refreshing to see in a lead role, it will also be interesting to see how long it takes for the two of our leads to progress to a romantic relationship. If we go by the promo, it may not be too long because Mi-joo tells Seon-gyeom in the promo that she might end up making a mistake if he continues to excite her with his behavior. Then there is the factor of Seon-gyeom's manager Seo Dan-a (Sooyoung). Unlike 'Start-Up' or the ongoing 'True Beauty', 'Run On' has decided to not involve love triangles, instead, it is about two couples.  :laugh:

The lead couple is of course Seon-gyeom and Mi-joo and then we have Dan-a, who is Seon-gyeom's manager and a painter whose work she falls in love with. This painter is none other than Lee Young-Hwa (Kang Tae-oh). The same man who had helped both Seon-gyeom and Mi-joo in the previous episode. While Dan-a might be interested in his work, something tells us that he might not be as excited and we can already see fans begin to ship this couple as much as they do the main couple. 

The most important giveaway in this promo, however, is the fact that Seon-gyeom threw punches at the athletes who practice with him and we have a gut feeling that this has nothing to do with him but his friend and junior who happens to be bullied by his classmates from school. They have left this young boy bloody and bruised, and Seon-gyeom's reaction could also be just that.  

New stills from: https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4153750

optimize

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Yet to watch the 2nd episode @gm4queen. Will see how it goes.

---------------------

Some spoiler from eps 2 ...hmm this will be quite a different sort of romance since it is progressing fast. But I think the drama will also focus a lot on the personal struggles of the leads in their careers.

Autotranslated from http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/993978?ref=naver

Meeting again as an athlete and interpreter,  Oh Mi-joo told Ki to return the gun lighter which she had left with him after their 1st encounter, and he promised to return it later. Ki Sun-kyum, who saw his commercial photo shoot at a clothing store, responded with surprise. When Oh Mi-joo asked, "It's your first time seeing it?" Ki Sun-kyum replied, "It's my first time seeing it because I didn't pay attention to it when I filmed it " . That made her  puzzled.

Now, Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-joo have begun to focus on their work by sharing Ki's schedule in earnest. Oh Mi-joo learned about Ki Sun-kyum and heard from Park Mae-yi (Lee Bong-ryeon) that Ki Sun-kyum was the son of famous actress,  Yook Ji-woo (Cha Hwa-yeon). "Why didn't I know?" Oh was surprised. (OMJ is a big fan of YJW)

Ki Sun-kyum noticed that his junior Kim Woo-sik (Lee Jung-ha) was assaulted again by other seniors. They had instead venting their anger on Kim Woo-sik for his inferiority complex toward Ki. There were quite a few signs of Kim Woo-sik being assaulted. He has reached the point where he needs surgery on his thighs.

In the end, Ki Sun-kyum visited the player who assaulted Kim Woo-sik and waved his fist, saying, "It wasn't once or twice that he was hit." When the perpetrators showed no sign of repentance, Ki Seon-kyum began get angry and a physical fight broke out. Ki Sun-kyum then visited the coach  and told him, "I hit two players. I think the rumor will spread quickly," he said, asking for help. But the director said, "Punishment will be a tag for life. Are you going to ruin your career with that?" he rebuked Ki. Ki did not back down, saying, "I want to be a leader who keeps all principles."

Ki Sun-kyum reported his assault to Seo Dan-ah, the agency's representative. The reason was to get revenge. Seo Dan-ah laughed & said it was dumb, and Ki Sun-kyum explained how Kim Woo-sik was assaulted, saying, "Is that fun?" with a serious face. "I will pay you back the same. I think it's right to be punished accordingly," he said, asking for a claim if there is a penalty for him breaking his contract.

Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-ju met to prepare for the rehearsal for an interpreter. However, as soon as he arrived at the venue, he suggested, "Let's do something else." As the atmosphere relaxed, he naturally headed to the cinema. The next destination after the movie theater was a cart bar. Oh Mi-joo drank and told him she was a fan of Yuk Ji-woo, and the relationship between the two was getting closer.

Ki Sun-kyum stumbled( he was drunk)  after finishing his meal with Oh Mi-joo because he was weak with alcohol. Ki Sun-kyum drew laughter when Oh Mi-joo said, "It was useless," and responded, "Do you understand? Is it trash?" Ki Sun-kyum said, "I don't have that house," and Oh Mi-ju said, "I'm excited. Then I think I'll make a mistake," he said. Oh Mi-joo put her face close to Ki Sun-kyum and said, "This is what makes me excited," and added, "I'll manage it calmly. "We're seeing each other again," he said.

However, Oh Mi-joo, who was worried about it, came back to Ki Seon-kyum. While walking together, Ki Sun-kyum ran into actress Choi Tae-ri (Yewon), who had been rumored to be dating him, and her representative. When representative Lee got angry over the rumor that he was dating, Ki Sun-kyum kissed Oh Mi-joo after asking for her understanding. And he introduced her to them  as "my girlfriend."

Preview eps 3

Lol this was pretty smooth :laugh:

• Like 3

Sorry @abs-oluteM I have not watched yet, normally wait a few days so that subs n all that come out so I can 'obtain'. LOL.

So i literally flicked right past all the above convo to avoid spoilers. hahaha. will report back either tonite or the weekend haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu I have no idea why I picked up another drama...:shocked2:...I have way too many...

You are always no.1 in my book when it comes to being able to watch so many airing dramas at once. You are a Saint, absolute Saint. Haha! 

I watched the clip you posted from Twitter and even my heart fluttered when ISW said "jinjja" about SSK being his girlfriend. :pandahappyspoon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I have no idea why I picked up another drama

🤦🏻‍♀️ I have forgotten this drama is starting this week. Alamak... how am I going to fit it in my watching schedule... Looks like I might need to review my drama viewing list. I really want to watch this because I like all the four leads. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I really enjoyed the 2nd episode - very surprising as it isn't exactly plot driven . But there was something particularly refreshing in the way that the leads ( KSG & OMJ ) interact. I like the way they speak very honestly and transparently to each other. I love the growing attraction both ways as the moments passed. They didn't use the usual bickering & annoy each other tropes. There was good conversation and it does feel like the beginning of something very tangible. I know that KSG was drunk during the kiss and that he's using OMJ to help him , but because he was unguarded there's some truth to that "jinnjaa " , which yes @Tofu was so swoony. 

KSG for one is a very principled honest young man who's level-headed with a clear idea of what he wants & what he stands for. I just loved the way he encouraged his junior to stand up for himself but when the latter just couldn't he went after the bullies ( I find it horrible how the bully culture seems to be so prevalent among senior - junior relationships) and gave the guys a good beating. And even more interesting was how he immediately took responsibility for it with his coach & agent. More surprising was the way he hated & disagreed with both parties -with his coach who wanted to downplay the incident,  and  with his agent DanA who wanted to spin it for positive publicity.

Also like OMJ very much. She's also clear about what she wants & is not afraid to stand up for herself when the occasion calls for it. She's got her head screwed right & has just the right amount of self-esteem. I just love that she was also quite forward with KSG especially at the moment when she said she might make a mistake if he continues. And then stepping up so close to his face takes a lot of courage. 

DanA is also a very interesting character. I enjoyed the interactions she had with both KSG and OMJ. She's a smart & capable girl who's trying to prove that she's a worthy successor to her father's business. Pity her poor brother who is craving for her attention . I can see that she will be the Alpha female here to  Kang Tae Oh's character - very nice . Look forward to them meeting up.

@ktcjdrama this is very nice. Drama hits the sweet spot for me in eps 2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

This drama is a bit strange for me, but first...

IM SHI WAN!!!!  OMG! He was always a good looking young guy, but looking very young and almost feminine sometimes. However, he's back from the military with more angles to his face and a very muscular body. I almost didn't recognize him. Thank you, PD-nim, for giving us the obligatory shots of ISW with his shirt off!

Okay, now for the drama itself, and why it's strange for me. The part of the drama that deals with ISW's character Ki Seon Gyeom is a rather tragic one, dealing with bullies, even at the national athlete's village. Not to mention that SG has had a very lonely childhood. He's also a righteous soul feeling empathy, outrage, and logic in a world where everyone is driven more by their self-interest and their own emotions above all. He's a part of wealthy, well known family, but he seems to have grown up lonely and out of touch with his peers. However, he does find the ludicrous in his world and is willing to confront hypocrisy head on. 

Shin Se Kyung's character Oh My Joo on the other hand lives more in a comedy. She's feisty and can stand up for herself, but is also practical when it comes to her beloved career, doing what it takes to get/keep the jobs that she wants. She has a lively sense of humor and an appreciation of the ridiculousness of things, even when it invovles herself.

I appreciate that OMJ appreciates KSG, likes his looks and makes attempts to approach him first before deciding that his world is too different from hers. However, when the opportunity presents itself, she's honest with her own feelings and preferences. And, I suppose that's what I like best about both KSG and OMJ, that they are both completely honest with themselves as well as to others.

When OMJ and KSG are together, those moments are the best, even when it hadn't become romantic as yet. But that end to episode 2, when he smiles his adorable smile at her and says that she's really his girlfriend.

Of course, KSG was just putting on a show for the reporters who keep wanting to create a scandal with him and the actress as well as for the actress and her manager, but it still gave me flutters looking at him, much less OMJ! I think I'm falling for this OTP. :hearties:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

yay @stroppyse I am so happy you're watching this. At least I won't be talking alone . I wasn't planning on another drama since I am watching too many. But after you open the thread , I got curious. This drama is very quirky & strange , but the interactions between the characters especially between the main leads pulled me in. 

I love what was said here:

Full article: https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/k-drama-premiere-run-on/

PREMIERE WEEK AFTERTHOUGHTS

I had booked Run On because of the actors, if the story will be nice, then that’s just a bonus. This series is reminiscent of how I enjoyed the film Before Sunrise. If the casual talk of the lead love pairing in the second episode preludes to more engrossing chats as the story goes on, I think impatient watchers won’t be able to appreciate it.

This season, we saw Korean drama plots focused more on healing drive. Run On is gearing to that direction with the lead characters’ profession literally screaming to pour harsh and happy life lessons.

Choi Sooyoung in particular caught my attention with her depiction of Dan-ah. She is feisty, ambitious and unpredictable. Her lines are so far clever and classy; and blunt and piercing if needed. I hope Kang Tae Oh’s role will be the exact opposite. His role was not highlighted much in the premiere week. But he has a reliable history of characters, so I’m banking this latest role will be added to the list.

Likewise, Seon-gyeom has got my attention with him being a pile of contradictions. He is rich and popular yet he pays no attention to it. He is awkwardly clueless to a lot of things normal people know about. That makes his character gravitating because he lives by his own rules and he knows not hating or hurting people is part of those rules.

run on

WHAT TO EXPECT IN RUN ON?

How love will blossom between the two love pairings is another highlight of this series. I like the character sketches and portrayals so far, so I hope the screenplay continues to entice with its smart writing.

Moreover, glimpses to the careers to be featured in the series would also stir engagement. Specifically since athlete and language translator are not jobs commonly depicted in K-Dramaland.

Run On is not spectacular at first sight, but given its simple premise and long dialogue scenes, it really moves to bank on how the characters will own to their roles, to convey the message of the series.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm not sure how committed I am to this drama, but I watched the first two episodes and liked them. I do understand where @stroppyse is coming from because together both are great, but separately, I felt like I'm not watching the same drama. 

KSG is a bit monotonous when speaking so it's hard to grasp his emotions. I love that his way of helping the junior runner was to hit the bully runner because that means the disciplinary committee will get involved. I'm a bit disgusted by the coaches asking him to rethink how he's reporting the fight, wanting him to report it as a form of discipline from a senior runner than an assault. I don't know what's going to come out this, but I hope that the bully runners are punished for their behaviors. 

OMJ is fun to watch and I love how excited she gets to just see her name show up at the end of a movie. Her obsession with guns is interesting. Haha! Also, her fangirling is all of us with our oppas, right? :laugh:

giphy.gif

We get glimpse of SDH and LYH's relationship, so hopefully it develops some more in the next few episodes. I'm more interested in seeing how SDH is going to fall in love with LYH than vice versa. SDH is super chic and almost heartless whereas LYH has shown to be quite the opposite of that. 

Some photos I grabbed from the two episodes released so far:

yqnBavk.png

Spoiler

rHJXvuw.png

wK7bzvd.png

ShZlqSY.png

hL6HUrQ.png

2XtKlCF.png

KxBVinD.png

sWvJstF.png

rT7tfkF.png

5YFfgSY.png

I4jwGtM.png

6MZOoc3.png

lpl1Cvd.png

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

yipeee @Tofu . More people watching. The OTP interactions is the major selling point for this drama. According to this article from the Korea Times , Im Si Wan does imply that his character is a bit of a contradiction

Source

Singer-turned-actor Im Si-wan made a successful return to the screen last year with the thriller series "Strangers From Hell" after a two-year hiatus for military service.

This year, he's taking on his first role in a romance series in three years with JTBC's new series "Run On."

"I didn't purposely avoid romance series … it felt good to work on this series as there are many sweet, romantic moments," Im said at Wednesday's online media conference.

The romantic-comedy series follows four millennials from different backgrounds ― popular athlete Ki Sun-gyeom (Im), film subtitle translator Oh Mi-joo (Shin Se-kyung), heiress Seo Dan-a (Choi Soo-young) and art school student Lee Young-hwa (Kang Tae-oh).

Sun-gyeom comes from a privileged family ― a lawmaker father, famous actress mother and national golfer sister. He always feels that he lives in the shadow of his family.

Im said the uniqueness of his character led him to choose this series.

"Sun-gyeom is not like normal people," he said. "Sometimes he would be quirky. Sometimes he would act like he doesn't care about anything else other than himself, but he would also stand up for other people. I liked how there were so many sides to him."

Sun-gyeom and Mi-joo develop feelings for each other despite their different backgrounds when his agency hires her as his interpreter.

Shin expressed that she was drawn to the lines the two exchange in the series. "There are a lot of scenes in which the two have long conversations," she said. "And I loved how the two come to understand each other's feelings and fall for each other through those conversations."

Shin described her character Mi-joo as "realistic," sharing many similarities with her actual personality.

"She can be cool and empathetic, but also cute, which is pretty similar to me," she said. "She's very realistic and charming. As she develops feelings for someone, she sort of faces confusion in her identity, which I thought was cute."

Choi, who plays ruthless CEO Dan-a, said the series will send a warm, encouraging message to millennials.

"This series isn't about showing the 'perfect world,' but is about accepting each other's flaws and building relationships," she said.

• Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

According to this article from the Korea Times , Im Si Wan does imply that his character is a bit of a contradiction

Ahh, I see. Thanks for sharing this! It definitely put into perspective some of the things I noticed about him. 

• Like 2

First OST

BTS

This has become my new drama crack .

Article from https://decider.com/2020/12/17/run-on-netflix-review/

Our Take: When we watch K-drama rom-coms, we tend to look at a couple of things: The version of meet-cute that we’re given in the first episode, and the chemistry between the show’s stars. Run On checks both boxes, making for a solid start, albeit in a convoluted way.

Suffice to say, this is mostly about Seon-gyeom and Me-joo’s romance. There will be time for Dan-a and Young-hwa to connect, but we’re only gathering that from some of the episode descriptions and coming attractions. There are a lot of supporting players, and most of them do well with their roles. But there is plenty of chemistry between the leads, Shin Se-kyung and Im Se-wan, to carry this show for however many episodes it’ll run.

We’re especially impressed with Shin Se-kyung as Me-joo. She’s got some good comic timing, and she can hold a look as well as any actor in the K-dramas we’ve seen to this point. Her character has more of the comedic heavy lifting to do, as it seems that Seon-gyeom is a very serious and thoughtful character. But perhaps as they get closer, she’ll make him less serious.

What we weren’t impressed with are the machinations that got these two together to begin with. Like we said, it was a bit convoluted; Me-joo has to stand up to the professor, grabbing his toupee in the process, then beg for his forgiveness, then get hired for this job. And for the meet-cutes, she’s got to buy a fake gun from a guy on the other end of the headset on the MMPG she plays. Is this unusual for K-dramas? Not really. But the maneuvering to get these two crazy kids together seemed to be more twisty than usual. But once the show settles down, that maneuvering won’t matter much.

Sex and Skin: None.

Parting Shot: Me-joo extends her hand to formally introduce herself to Seon-gyeom. He makes a “bang” gesture like she did the last time they met. “I have your lighter,” he says. “Are you really insane?” she asks. “I’m Ki Seon-geyom,” he replies. Okaaayyy….

Sleeper Star: We’d watch a series about Me-joo’s film distributor friend Park Mae-yi (Lee Bong-ryun). She’s got more cajones than any of the men on this series.

Most Pilot-y Line: When Dan-a’s brother Seo Tae-woong (Choi Jae-hyun) impulsively smashes a planter behind her desk, she doesn’t want her assistant to clean it up. Wow. We’d have him out with the broom immediately.

Our Call: STREAM IT. The characters in Run On have more than enough dimension to make the romance between its leads fun to follow.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Alright, so I finally watched the first 2 eps and yeah im going to watch it all the way through.

I have fallen for OMJ (Shin Se Kyungs character) HAHAHAHA, so lovely and adorable and ticks all my boxes.

KSG was weird for like 1.5 eps hard to understand him, but towards the last half of ep2 it makes more sense now on how he acts and behaves around people.

My God, DanA (Soo Young), knowing how she is in real life, she is loving playing this character hahaha its just soooooo relatable with the feisty comments ahahha. SooYoung has amazing legs in...esp in ep 2.....love em....hahahahaha, shoe choice is terrible so far though. LOL

The whole bullying thing and those other track guys being aggressive has gotta super annoying already. Seems like they go overboard with the violence just for that.

Best scene so far, is in ep2 how they walk in the park after drinks and OMJ says she doesn't want to make a mistake...and then that close up of them supper close face to face.....**lots of high pitched squealing** HAHAHAHA This is what im here for HAHAHAH

I should be able to watch the next several eps on time. hehe

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

Yahoo @TRaNz I love the pairing if it isn’t already obvious :laugh:. I can’t wait for the new episodes. 
OMJ & DanAh are rather cool female characters , I’m tired of annoying stereotypes in drama land , so I  love how they have been written so far . 

KSG’s family- His family feels as crazy as he is . Lol! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM I’m here!!!

Watched episode 1 and 2 yesterday and this story has promise! Like it especially cos it revolves around a character who’s developing her career as an interpreter and translator, an area of work I used to do professionally in my past life (and still engage in pro bono assignments in my present life), so I totally understand her struggles and joys. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Woohoo @gilaswan. Glad you’re on board. 
What languages do you translate ? 

So there’s this pre-released clip here of the kind of family that he’s from . Everything is just so tensed . Why did the father throw the glass at his face @stroppyse

More stills for tonight 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

On 12/21/2020 at 6:37 PM, TRaNz said:

shoe choice is terrible so far though.

What?! I thought the sneakers paired with her fancy outfits were a nice contrast, although, it'll be nice if the colors weren't too flashy. :laugh:

Wow, that meal scene was a bit intense, but the family photos were really nice! I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover, right?

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

What?! I thought the sneakers paired with her fancy outfits were a nice contrast, although, it'll be nice if the colors weren't too flashy. :laugh:

I dunno @Tofu , for me it just didnt look right, nice elegant outfit and them BAM slap some runners on. I mean, some flats would have even been a bit better or heels ftw.. hahaha :laugh:

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I dunno @Tofu , for me it just didnt look right, nice elegant outfit and them BAM slap some runners on. I mean, some flats would have even been a bit better or heels ftw.. hahaha 

Actually I know someone in RL who does that. She once wore a little black flowy dress, and black running shoes, with black medium branded tote. The ensemble actually looked good. Yeah, she loves to run btw. You can tell from her well-defined calves. But I am sure I cannot pull such ensemble off though, coz I don’t look as athletic as she does, LOL...

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Actually I know someone in RL who does that. She once wore a little black flowy dress, and black running shoes, with black medium branded tote. The ensemble actually looked good. Yeah, she loves to run btw. You can tell from her well-defined calves. But I am sure I cannot pull such ensemble off though, coz I don’t look as athletic as she does, LOL...

Of course, I'm sure its possible to pull off with the right combination, but in this case in that episode so far...not working for me. LOL.

17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz - I have a feeling we won't see her in heels at all because she would be taller than everyone else. :laugh:

Neeeuuuuuuuuuu...you have a fair point, but I have hopes...we still have many episodes to go. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4