Spoiler recaps for eps 3 

Translated with Papago from here: https://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111495601.

The show began with a kiss from Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-ju (Shin Se-kyung). Ki Sun-kyum said, "It's my girlfriend. "Really," said Oh Mi-joo, who was surprised and opened her eyes wide. Drunk, Ki Sun-kyum collapsed in Oh Mi-ju's arms.

Ki Sun-kyum woke up at the home of Park Mae-yi (Lee Bong-ryeon) and Oh Mi-ju. Ki Sun-kyum washed up as soon as he woke up. Oh Mi-joo lent clothes to Ki Sun-kyum. It was a leopard print blouse and skinny jeans. Ki Sun-kyum wore those funny clothes and showed signs of embarrassment.

Ki Sun-kyum remembered that Oh Mi-ju and their kiss, which he thought was a dream, but OMJ said it was real. Oh Mi-joo asked Ki Sun-kyum, "Why did you do that to me?" Ki Sun-kyum said, "I wanted to escape the situation. He kissed her because she happened to be there. I was out of my mind yesterday. I don't think anyone would have cared about it." Oh Mi-ju  was angry at first but  she brushed it aside later . But anyhow after that she accompanied him to the agency as she wanted a joy ride in his car . KSK wanted to apologise to DanA for the words he said to her but the latter was not around.

Ki Sun-kyum visited Kim Woo-sik (Lee Jung-ha) and gave him a plush toy that  Oh Mi-joo acquired through a game at the arcade.  Before visiting Woo Sik , OMJ took a KSK to an game arcade when he said he wanted to get a plush toy for Woo Sik . She played  some shooting game  to win the plush toy (yes this two never do anything ordinary do they ) Ki Sun-kyum consoled Kim Woo-sik with clumsy but sincere words. Kim Woo-sik expressed his gratitude to Ki Sun-kyum.

Ki Sun-kyum  bumps into his sister Ki Eun-bi (Ryu A-byeol) at the hotel where they both stay.  "Do you really date Choi Tae-ri (Kim Ye-won)?" Ki Eun-bi said. "Everyone I meet asks." Ki Sun-kyum denied it. Afterwards, Ki Sun-kyum and Ki Eun-bi headed to their family home, and met with their parents Ki Jeong-do (Park Young-kyu) and Yuk Ji-woo (Cha Hwa-yeon). The father was using his wedding anniversary and family for his photo shoot. He was campaingning for some election and they needed to paint a picture of happy family. 

Oh Mi-joo went online to look up some work related stuff and came across an article about KSK's family.  When Oh Mi-joo saw Ki Sun-kyum in the picture, she recalled what he said: "Actually, I'm fine because I'm used to it."  She realised then how bitter he felt.

At the lunch the father was angry at Ki's assault. "Don't stop the disciplinary committee," said KSK ." I should be punished."  In response, father said, "Don't you think your stain is my stain in my political life? This is just a brawl ..it is not like you took  drugs or are accused of doping " But KSK didn't back down. Eventually, the father  threw the glass he was holding cutting KSK's face , and Ki Sun-kyum left the lunch. Poor guy. His sister ran after him and gave him a box of his favorite noodle(japchae)  which the housekeeper made for him. He apologised to his sister and left.

Ki Seon-kyum  went to wait for OMJ near her house to return the clothes he borrowed. He ate Japchae alone in a miserable way. Oh Mi-joo saw him. Oh Mi-joo saw a scar on Ki Sun-kyum's face and handed him a ointment. After putting ointment on his face, Ki Sun-kyum applied the remaining ointment to the wound on Oh Mi-ju's hand. (Coincidentally, OMJ had cut her hand earlier at the office & had gone to the pharmacy to get some ointment & plasters)

A disciplinary committee was held. Ki Sun-kyum said he would be punished, but Park Kyu-duk (Park Sang-won) and Kim Ki-bum (Na Ji-hoon) said it was just a their senior (KSK ) disciplining them. Basically the committee wanted to close off the case without  punishing anyone. As a result, the disciplinary committee ended in vain. Ki Sun-kyum said, "How have all the disciplinary committees been like this so far? Will you acknowledge the assault if I hit them in front of you ?" he said.

(the rest in spoiler)

Spoiler

Ki Sun-kyum went to see the sports centre director. The director refused to punish the two bullies even after receiving evidence from Kim Woo-sik. The director said, "It wasn't a big deal. There was nothing to submit separately. "If you had solved this problem well through conversation in the first place, this wouldn't have happened," he said. Park Kyu-duk and Kim Ki-bum also came out shamelessly. KSK was so mad. 

In a later scene , Oh Mi-ju met with the father  "Seon-kyum caused an accident," "He can be difficult and unpredictable , and I want you to report every move of my son." He gave Oh Mi-ju money to make sure she does her job. She was not comfortable receiving it but the father insisted. 

Oh Mi-ju, then headed to Jeju Island, successfully completed the translation for an interview for Ki Sun-kyum and Ki Eun-bi. The sister can see something going on between the two. It bothered OMJ that the reporters were more focused on the sister & very little questions were directed to KSK . The sister is more famous of the two being the world golf champion. OMJ was also feeling very uncomfortable about the money that the father had stuffed in her hand ,so she kept avoiding eye-contact with KSK. Later, Oh Mi-ju tried to return the money she received to the father.  However, she could not find the accommodation where the father  was staying, and Ki Eun-bi (sister) , who discovered it, announced that the father  had not yet come to Jeju Island.

On her way back to the hotel, Oh mistook Ki Seon-kyum for a thief as he was running to her from behind. Oh Mi-joo was so surprised that she shed tears. Ki Sun-kyum was sorry and tried to soothe Oh Mi-ju.

Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-joo walked together. Ki Sun-kyum told Oh Mi-joo about Kim Woo-sik's story. Oh Mi-joo gave sincere advice to Ki Sun-kyum. Ki Sun-kyum asked Oh Mi-joo to shake hands. The two held hands and smiled at each other.

The next day, the players trained in front of reporters. Ki Jeong-do ( the father ) and Seo Dan-ah had arrived in Jeju for the event , also sat in the audience to watch the runners. Among them, Ki Sun-kyum's narration followed. "As soon as I stand on the starting line, I can choose the player. Whether to run to the end or not in the first place. I chose not to run. I still can't answer why I'm running."

Standing alone at the starting line, Ki approached reporters. "I can't run," said Ki. "I assaulted my colleagues. At that moment, Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-ju looked at each other.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I just got off eps 3 on Netflix , and I have to say I love KSG's character more each episode. I felt very much for him seeing the façade that his family puts on come election season , and how he hates it. He has more affections for the nanny or housekeeper who raised him than his own parents. I cannot blame the two siblings for staying in a hotel rather than at home. There's no home in that sense. Mum is too busy with her acting career to have time for her children .  Dad is superficially concerned for his children because a good family man and father helps buy voters hearts. KSG's sister has a more successful career than he does - and there's comparison constantly being made. It is amazing he did not end up being a dysfunctional brat, and instead  is a thoughtful & grounded person. That scene where he was eating his favourite japchae at the playground amplified his loneliness. He has been fighting a lot of emotional battles alone - I can slowly see that OMJ brings this warmth and light into his life with her honest & encouraging words to him. This will be the reason he will be drawn to her. 

I loved that KSG stood his ground about having the disciplinary committee punish him . He was strongly against the father paying them off , but of course that angered the old man further. And not that the old man listened because he did pay them off. KSG was fuming and kept telling the committee that this was not acceptable. For KSG , if he got off scot free, this would also mean no justice for Woo Sik. This whole episode was the straw that broke the camel's back - KSG told OMJ that in the past he could just sweep this under the rug , and go on about his life but this had gotten too far. So with nothing to lose he decides to do what is right and makes a dramatic statement to the reporters about him assaulting his juniors. I loved that he kept looking at OMJ as if she gave him the courage to do so. 

Preview - hmmm she tells him she likes him. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I was not planning on picking up another airing drama but I might just have to because of Im Si Wan's portrayal of Ki Seon Gyeom. He is a bit odd and eccentric like @stroppyse said -- I find myself wanting to see more and more of him. 

I love that KSG has come to rely on OMJ. When he's struggling with something, it's almost as if he goes out looking for her to talk about it. Their exchange at the stairs/playground was cute. He didn't have a reason why he was there to see her so she made one up for him. Haha! 

LYH and SDA didn't really show up in this episode, so I'm hoping we will see more of their relationship soon. Right now, the scenes of LYH (the tutoring) seems a little out of place, but maybe that's also the build up with LYH talking about how he's never had a first love. Will SDA be his first love? 

giphy.gif

I'm glad that he is decided not to run away from the situation. I'm curious to see what comes of him standing up for Woo Sik and kind of, himself too. 

Lastly, let's all take a look at the outfit that he got from OMJ's place one more time. :laugh:

R481wBM.png

nXo0pt1.png

• Haha 6

@Tofu what was shocking was how shiny those cheetah prints were . I was tickled that KSG tried not to make a fuss of it . 
I love that pictorial :wow:

Translated with Papago.  An article about the photo shoot https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000880424

Spoiler

Im Si-wan Shin Se-kyung Photograph, Romantic 'Run'

The JTBC series "Run On" (played by Park Si-hyun, directed by Lee Jae-hoon) and Shin Se-kyung's couple photos have been released. The photo shoot with fashion magazine "W Korea" features a romantic atmosphere like a gift arriving on Christmas Eve today (24th). In addition, candid interviews were carried on the upcoming "Gyeommi Couple" Ki Sun-kyum and Oh Mi-joo, as well as their thoughts on each other.

"Run On" depicts an era in which it is difficult to communicate with each other while using the same Korean language, and the process of track and field athlete Ki Sun-kyum (Im Si-wan) and movie translator Oh Mi-joo (Shin Se-kyung) stepping into different worlds and gradually permeating each other. Im Si-wan said, "Because I live in a fast-flowing era - feel short breathing just by using the words people use, but the lines of 'Run On' are very fast in breathing without waiting," pointing to the core of the romance narrative, "It seems like someone is exchanging lines dryly, but in the meantime, someone listens to my language and makes it meaningful." He went on to say, "It's a work that gives comfort at that point," signaling the time for "healing" that "the Gyeommi couple" will feel toward each other in the future.

Shin Se-kyung also cited the virtue of her work, "The delicate, small and precious feelings she feels in her daily life, communication takes place by bringing others into a familiar world she kept alone, and through that, she delivers calm consolation. Also, "The particularly good point was that cracks and scratches were found as characters, who were not found to be cracks, began to have affection for someone. When a person likes people, he or she becomes "tired" by trivial things," he said, adding that he felt homogeneity in that part. In the future, we wonder if the couple will be able to find wounds and flaws that they did not even know about themselves and complete the race toward love beyond the cracks that look like that.

The couple, Im Si-wan and Shin Se-kyung, who made headlines just by meeting the mood male god and goddess, expressed their warm chemistry by expressing their caring partnerships with each other in behind-the-scenes videos and interviews. In this pictorial interview, Shin also said, "(Shin Se-kyung) is very smart no matter what she usually does. That's very attractive and well-known for his acting," he said. "(Im Si-wan) senses and takes care of the change in the opponent's condition like a ghost. It's really delicate," he said. In addition, he gave an honest answer to an interesting question about what it would be like if the character in the drama was a real lover. Im Si-wan said, "I think it would be great for someone like Oh Mi-ju. He's a smart guy who has a clear conviction and really breaks everything," Shin said, "There are some things that are answered, but he's a man who throws love at someone without a single doubt when he's directed at them. Thank you for a man like Ki Sun-kyum."

The pictorials and interviews of Im Si-wan and Shin Se-kyung, who lead "Run On" with such the best chemistry, are available in the January issue of fashion magazine "W Korea," which conveys the warmth of warm love to the small screen this winter. JTBC's "Run On" airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 p.m.

• Like 5

I feel like with today's episode things happened but at the same time nothing happened too. It wrapped up most of the assault -- not sure why the article with Woo Sik's interview is not out yet. Maybe it'll come up later when a decision is made on KSG's running status?

"Suck it up, that's the love I have for you!" such an extreme way of loving or in KSG's words, an unwanted love. With both parents only caring about their social status, I'm glad that KSG and Eun Bi had each other even if they lived apart. 

kxMrY53.png

When KSG was eating japchae at the school cafeteria once last time, I loved the conversation he had with the female boxer. This was probably my favorite scene in today's episode. KSG is slowly speaking up for himself and others have caught on to it as well. I hope that we continue to see growth in him as well as see him start loving himself too. 

FVK5kUx.png

LYH and SDA finally meet! As much as I love our main couple, I was really happy to get that scene with LYH and SDA. Based off their personalities already, they are going to be a fun couple to watch. When LYH pulled the heart out of his shirt, I laughed so much. :laugh:

These were stills from episode three:

Spoiler

7z8j8wy.jpg

cDb1mt5.jpg

jugxJXU.jpg

DX9xqZW.jpg

Wc6tLtC.jpg

RpCe0Tr.jpg

JXgVjus.jpg

A2eNY1S.jpg

AhAfOtr.jpg

GN48p3m.jpg

fbJy6Tv.jpg

xVfvUq0.jpg

dzzB6yO.jpg

KSGt0mv.jpg

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu what was shocking was how shiny those cheetah prints were . I was tickled that KSG tried not to make a fuss of it . 

The silk cheetah print shirt, metallic(?) pants with the chains, and the boots had me dying of laughter. Then there was a sudden realization that OMJ said these were the clothes they keep at the apartment to make it seem like a male lives there --- what kind of man did they imagined? :pandathink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It’s been busy time for me being Christmas & all but I stayed up till 3am to watch :pandaxmas:. Yes @Tofu plot wise it didn’t move much .  

Nevertheless I do feel like I understand KSG more in eps 4  - why he may seem so strange & aloof to those who don’t know him well; but yet to a select few  ( sis , Woo Sik & now Mi Joo ) you can see how he opens himself up. To the outside world - the team mates who are jealous of him , his coaches who try to suck up to his father , to the press & the public wishing to hear more juicy scandals - SG is nothing but a snob born in a place of privilege . Someone  who can get out of any situation given his father’s meddling & money . It’s no wonder he has no wish to explain himself & just allow the misconceptions to continue . He’s just tired. 

I hated the father in this episode- uses religion & family for political mileage . It was good that Mi Joo heard about how KSG injured his arm that ended his javelin career & the father’s subsequent response of asking him to change his career , without checking to see what it was that SG wanted . There was no love there . The only person the father was concerned about was himself .  Like MJ , I felt angry for SG’s behalf 

I am so glad that MJ was able to return the money - she was never comfortable with it to begin with . I love the person that MJ is. She’s got a way of speaking up for herself & what’s on her mind . She’s got a great level of self awareness. She doesn’t beat around the bush & gets to the heart of the matter . It’s a big reason why I continue to enjoy the conversations the two of them have . I cracked up at the joke that KSG was trying to make about the road to the afterlife . It didn’t come up right did it ? :MewGiggle:

Eps 4 also had the second pair’s 1st meeting . There are some sparks there , and I like what I saw. I think this writer has written all her main characters here to be rather honest & forward in their personalities- which is rather refreshing.  I hope no makjang type plot - DanA seems to be ill  . I wonder what it is that she has. 

(By the way SSK’s English is pretty good - she seems rather comfortable speaking it ) 

My heart dropped in the  last part of eps 4 when he asked her about her being paid by the father . Fortunately, the preview showed some positive progress 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

When Seon Gyeom shared his running experience about catching up with the runners in front of him & there's no one in front of the 1st place runner, I thought he might have intentionally stayed as no.2 so that he won't be bored and had nothing to look forward to, that if he had wanted to win, he actually could. So if he gets kick out before winning 1st place/retiring, I'll be a little sad since I don't only want him to win for himself but also put all those rude hoobae in their places (including the guy who's always rude to him).

Seon Gyeom's personality is definitely the biggest lure for me in this show. During the first week, I couldn't figure him out and thought he's a weird person. Weird but such an interesting character and skillfully portrayed by Siwan. I thoroughly enjoy his conversations with Mi Joo, now it extends to his convo with Dan Ah too. Whoever this writer Park Min Sook is, I want to acknowledge how much I liked the way the dialogues were written.

I feel sorry for Seon Gyeom's broken family and overbearing father. It's not the first time this actor plays this kind of father figure too so his character could swing either way and it's hard to predict at the moment. Right now he looks like he only cares about his career, which is not entirely false, but there's this part of me that want to believe he does love Seon Gyeom and wants to give him the best. He just does not know how to express his love - because, as we know, he is that kind of typical Asian parent.

Dan Ah's family seems to be just as twisted as well and she's also a very interesting character. Do we know what kind of sickness she has?—to the point that she needed to take IV drip. Her half lil' brother in the latest episode is really annoying. LOL. Not sure what to think of him.

Poor Woo Shik (the lil puppy hoobae). I still worry for him. Even more now that he's taken the interview. With his injury, can he ever run as fast anymore is my biggest concern because if he can't then there's no point the association/coach would keep him. With Seon Gyeom gone, he's like a little lamb surrounded by all the wolves. It may seem like he's safe right now due to media attention on the runners, but in reality, something bad could still be done to him outside of the sports village. It's hard to prevent those hiding in the dark.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I cracked up at the joke that KSG was trying to crack about the road to the afterlife .

The delivery of this joke was hilarious. Haha! 

(By the way SSK’s English is pretty good - she seems rather comfortable speaking it ) 

Agreed! Her English is great and I loved that she stood up for KSG during the interview. 

My heart dropped in the  last part of eps 4 when he asked her about her being paid by the father . Fortunately, the preview showed some positive progress 

I remembered thinking, "Of course this would be the cliffhanger, when is episode 5 coming out?!" when I watched it. Haha!! 

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Dan Ah's family seems to be just as twisted as well and she's also a very interesting character. Do we know what kind of sickness she has?—to the point that she needed to take IV drip. Her half lil' brother in the latest episode is really annoying. LOL. Not sure what to think of him.

Yeah, that was an interesting scene with the IV drip, wasn't it? I didn't expect that so I'm hoping it is because she was dehydrated from being busy and stressed. I don't want there to be an illness in this drama, please? 

I don't know what to think of her half brother too. He is obsessed with her and I'm not sure how healthy that is. 

The OSTs.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Seon Gyeom's personality is definitely the biggest lure for me in this show. During the first week, I couldn't figure him out and thought he's a weird person. Weird but such an interesting character and skillfully portrayed by Siwan. I thoroughly enjoy his conversations with Mi Joo, now it extends to his convo with Dan Ah too. Whoever this writer Park Min Sook is, I want to acknowledge how much I liked the way the dialogues were written.

You said what I wanted to say. I was just okay with the show watching ep.1-2 and a bit hesitant to continue, but this week’s episodes hooked me in because of the character SG portrayed by Siwan. He just has a way to charm people with the way he acts. The confident way he walked to the reporters bay, the way he told them the reason he did not run, the way he asked MJ to translate ~ is what seal the deal for me, that I am not gonna miss watching his journey in this story. 

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Poor Woo Shik (the lil puppy hoobae). I still worry for him. Even more now that he's taken the interview. With his injury, can he ever run as fast anymore is my biggest concern because if he can't then there's no point the association/coach would keep him. With Seon Gyeom gone, he's like a little lamb surrounded by all the wolves. It may seem like he's safe right now due to media attention on the runners, but in reality, something bad could still be done to him outside of the sports village. It's hard to prevent those hiding in the dark.

I still worry for him too, to the point where I think he might commit suicide. He looks down enough to do so. I really detest those bullies. In fact, I am so fed up watching all the bullying done in kdramas recently. That part was one of the things that made me hesitant to continue too. But seeing that SG is determined to reveal that, I am happy to watch on. 

I forgot to add, the English and Chinese translation in Netflix are so different in some parts 😓 I am actually comparing 3 different subs for some dialogues. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Am finally all caught up with the episodes though I reckon I’ll have to rewatch them. 

This show is quite intriguing in that it makes me look forward to the next episode, but I’m not sure why. Can’t place my finger on what it is - the characters? Storyline? There’s something about Ki Seon Gyeom and Seo Dan Ah that’s so typically atypical. Seon Gyeom is aloof without being irritating; Dan Ah is abrasive without being unlikeable. Somehow. I can imagine in real life they would be very vexing, but for some reason, not to the audience. And Dan Ah’s half brother - what’s it with him? Why does he crave her attention so much? And after the latest episode, I’m starting to wonder what Young Hwa’s back story is. He’s like a character out of the blue with no connection to anyone else in the main story arc. He’s like a character out of serendipity. Everyone in this show is so dysfunctional, the only normal person seems to be Oh Mi Joo, and the circumstances surrounding her work situation intrigues me the most so far. 

As a trained interpreter myself, I find the situations she’s in and how the profession is practised quite interesting but appalling too. For example the scene where the reporter asked Seon Gyeom’s sister why she needed an interpreter despite being fluent in English, and she goes on this nationalistic linguistic spiel which was obviously laced with arrogance and totally not politically correct. It seemed to me like she was testing Mi Joo then, and Mi Joo clearly “passes” when she responds with “No comment”. But (1) surely the reporter suspects something - so much said ends up being just “no comment”? (2) don’t they come with recorders? if they do, wouldn’t the reporters have their own contacts who can listen to the recordings and tell them what exactly was said? and (3) what went through my mind then was - Are there no interpreter ethics they are bound to adhere to? Or is it exactly that - with power and money, all ethics get thrown out the window even if there are written codes we all take oaths to uphold, like the issue with the Athletic Association’s refusal to mete out punishment in the first place? I have to say there have been many instances unsavoury things have been said either to my clients or in general that would be insulting or offensive to my clients, and the first instinct is always to filter. And I can’t say I haven’t made the mistake of filtering before. But the funny thing about the world of interpreting is the question - who is your client? The person who pays you to know what is being said and to render their intentions as accurately and clearly as possible (down to tone and semiotically accurate choice of words), or the other party who also benefits from your service but is not paying for it. Does the other party not deserve to know what was said either or that what he has said has offended? As Mi Joo said, she was hired to be Seon Gyeom’s ears and voice, but our ears don’t naturally filter either what the other party is saying. 

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4
8 hours ago, gilaswan said:

This show is quite intriguing in that it makes me look forward to the next episode, but I’m not sure why. Can’t place my finger on what it is - the characters? Storyline? There’s something about Ki Seon Gyeom and Seo Dan Ah that’s so typically atypical. Seon Gyeom is aloof without being irritating; Dan Ah is abrasive without being unlikeable. Somehow. I can imagine in real life they would be very vexing, but for some reason, not to the audience.

So true. I too can't tell people what it is exactly that draws me to the drama. Perhaps it is  the unusual conversations - everyone seems rather unfiltered and sometimes unapologetic in what they say.  One thing for sure I do find myself extremely invested in KSG's journey. We know from the character chart that these early episodes are the end of his athletic career. I am keen to see how he becomes an agent. Would he partner with DanA in this respect? One thing I am grateful is no love triangles. After Start-Up, I am so done with that ( till next year ...:MewGiggle:)

Tagging @Jane @JenL @Dhakra  check this one out ...think you guys will appreciate the drama ( I am hard-selling .  Lol!)

@Tofu cheetah shirt BTS ...

Oh wow , Kang Tae Oh was not in Jeju scenes ,  but yet he was brought here to do the relay cam. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteMThat's what I said to hubby too re being so done with love triangles cos of start-up. Start-up really burned us, aye? Hahaha...

I too like how unfiltered the characters are. There's something about KSG's childhood. He didn't grow up at home? Did he spend all his life at a boarding school? He does have a very pitiful life. But this journey to self discovery for him is interesting. I'd love to see what happens to the other thug athletes too. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Yassss we have heels HAHAHAHAHA, there was also that other scene in ep 4 where shes in the white outfit...gaawwwjjuuzzzz

Spoiler

5lHgcgj.png

Not gonna lie, I thoroughly enjoyed the gym scene....my lawd Dan-A ....ooouufffffffff :wow:

Spoiler

JVBAdu1.png

But this works, clean white sneakers that doesnt have too much going on , on them :love: The other shoes from the first ep had too much going on and colors made it ewww. LoL

Spoiler

NMaSWmP.png

Dan-A and Yeong-Hwa......love it....i hope something comes out of it, even if its just a tiny progression. hahaha.

He is a fine looking guy esp coming out of the pool. HAHAHAHA

Oh freaking Dan-A's brother, whats his face, Tae-Woong.....Extremely annoying, need to axe him from the show. no purpose or contribution to this.

Ahh I miss Shin Se Kyung's english, its nice to listen to. I remember watching her on that cooking variety show where they went to Europe and did a popup stall to cook korean food and showcase it to the public. I was amazed at her english in that show. :wow:

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu cheetah shirt BTS ...

Among closer observation, I think those are actually a soft leather material type pants. That makes this outfit just so much better now. :laugh:

@gilaswan - Thanks for providing a bit of information into the world of translating and interpreting! I was a bit surprised but at the same time not surprised by the "no comment" response after Eun Bi went on her little rant. There is so much that OMJ has to consider when she's interpreting especially since she was told to filter/lie by KSG's dad and also by KSG too. 

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yassss we have heels HAHAHAHAHA, there was also that other scene in ep 4 where shes in the white outfit...gaawwwjjuuzzzz

Hahahahaha!! The things we pay attention to. :laugh:

I'm happy to see more people watching this drama! It's been a gem so far. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2

I am really enjoying this drama so far, one of the biggest draws for me is the fact that we have 2 distinct couples. The whole angle to avoid having a love triangle or square is great in my book. 

Siwan & Se Kyung's chemistry is amazing, I love watching them in scenes together. I also enjoy how well each character is written, their dialogue when they're together. They're opposite, but totally get each other. 

Tae Oh & Sooyoung are off to a great start as well, as some random person on Twitter said: I enjoy chaotic beginnings to my ships. Although what I don't get is what's up with Dan Ah's younger brother? The family is just screwed, that much is obvious, but why is he so protective/obsessed over her? His interaction with Young Hwa was strange, I don't see how he would become so defensive when someone is visiting his sister who's in an extremely top position. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3