Others Entertainment - Grapevine

NiteWalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I found Signal with sub, maybe I'll try it. 

No other nice drama of him I think. I do like his movie Mask Ward but it's a thriller haha....

How are you going to fit that with all the other dramas you have yet to finish? :laugh:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha Ikr ... not so soon. This few days I don't even watch much... I also like fake marriage format, that new drama really looks exciting haha..  

Besides binging that Japanese drama, I'm only watching a few. Some days I don't even watch anything. :psweatduck:

I don't mind fake marriage dramas. Sometimes they are enjoyable to watch. I don't know if I would ever get involved in a fake marriage. Maybe if the price is right? :lmao2:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't mind fake marriage dramas. Sometimes they are enjoyable to watch. I don't know if I would ever get involved in a fake marriage. Maybe if the price is right? :lmao2:

I'm laughing at that point of yours lols. 

Actually FaE is the opposite, it's a real marriage and in a fast track lane too at that. Maybe that's why it's not too attractive for me 😅

Fake marriage is more interesting, because normally they will bicker more before finally admitted they're in love. It's kind of challenging, I guess. I watched a lot of FM drama, to name some that I like :

Marriage Contract, Because This is My First Life, Full House, Nigeru wa Haji. 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm laughing at that point of yours lols. 

I want to retire early. :lmao2:

There have been some good fake marriage/marriage contract dramas. Then there have also been some not so good. From your list, I've watched the first three, but not the last one. Haha! I'm drawing a blank on marriage contract dramas I've watched. Too many that they are all blurring together. LOL! Does arrange marriage count as fake marriage too? I don't know if I consider them the same even though it's kind of the same. Some arrange marriage dramas are funny too. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I want to retire early. :lmao2:

There have been some good fake marriage/marriage contract dramas. Then there have also been some not so good. From your list, I've watched the first three, but not the last one. Haha! I'm drawing a blank on marriage contract dramas I've watched. Too many that they are all blurring together. LOL! Does arrange marriage count as fake marriage too? I don't know if I consider them the same even though it's kind of the same. Some arrange marriage dramas are funny too. 

Haha yeah the line a bit blurry, I also consider they are the same. This drama seems also arrange marriage in a way too? She needs money from him, as of his motive still not been mentioned yet. 

Nigeru wa haji is quite nice drama and was popular. The guy is very rigid and kind of emotionless, the girl kind of simpleminded. The ML not so handsome, but have his own nextdoor guy's charm. 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...