Joseon Exorcist - 조선구마사 [Cancelled]

Darkarcana

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Wow, I didn't realise it was Kim Dong Jun @abs-oluteM

Oh my look at his nicely chiseled cheek bones. Gosh...I hope this is not too scary. All the MLs here are actors that are very good looking

On 2/24/2021 at 10:10 AM, Tofu said:

And Park Sung Hoon stills

I didn't recognise him!!! I adored him in his last drama with Nana. Not many people I know watched it but he proved he can play good guy and bad guy roles equally

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

@mademoiselle - WAHH?! I didn't even recognize him too!! :pandascared:

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I didn't recognise him!!! I adored him in his last drama with Nana. Not many people I know watched it but he proved he can play good guy and bad guy roles equally

Was he a bad guy in Nana? I've only seen him in maybe one drama before (My Only One -- weekend drama). 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle - WAHH?! I didn't even recognize him too!! :pandascared:

Was he a bad guy in Nana? I've only seen him in maybe one drama before (My Only One -- weekend drama). 

In Justice and Psychopath Diary he was a killer and a crazy one too. But in the drama with Nana (Memorials) , it was a rom-com where he was the ML . He was very straight & somewhat nerdy type character. He had pretty good chemie with Nana

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

In Justice and Psychopath Diary he was a killer and a crazy one too. But in the drama with Nana (Memorials) , it was a rom-com where he was the ML . He was very straight & somewhat nerdy type character. He had pretty good chemie with Nana

Ahh, I see! I didn't watch that drama. In My Only One, he was pretty cute with the actress he was paired up with; although, a bit clueless at times. Haha! 

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Yea I love ghost stories though I really don't like zombies stories though lol

I'm not a huge fan of zombies too so I hope it's not like that especially since 'exorcist' is in the name. I wouldn't associate that with zombies. :yoongibtspls:

Two more still that I forgot:

Spoiler

0o5ULue.jpg

1eAfRko.jpg

• Like 3

New poster with skeleton hands all over them?!

5ePnbdI.jpg

The cast is going to be featured in Cine21's magazine:

SBxyxBP.jpg

Spoiler

veay4Fm.jpg

Photos of Jung Hye Sung:

Spoiler

And then Lee Yoo Bi injured herself -- another person on this drama. :scaredpanda2:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL @Tofu How are you going to watch this one?

Even I think I might have to watch this during day time based on the latest 1 min trailer :laugh:

I honestly do not know. :pandascared: I think seeing the headless person in that trailer is giving me second thoughts. I was thinking of something entirely different when it first came out and was fine until that trailer. Maybe it'll just be one scene and not happening the whole drama? I'm just trying to hype myself into thinking it'll be ok because I like Jang Dong Yoon in a sageuk drama. :eeeee:

I'll also have to watch this during the day too. :pandasadspoon:

• Haha 2