Joseon Exorcist - 조선구마사 [Cancelled]

Darkarcana

Thanks to Naver bees, the location for the first and second teaser is filmed in Mungyeong Saenae Open Set located in Sangcho Village Gyeongsangbuk, Korea. Other dramas filmed here were Mr. Queen, Record of Youth, Hotel de Luna, Mama Fairy , and Six Flying Dragons. 

The bridge in particular is the highlight . 

Spoiler

How to get there 

Spoiler

If going by public transport from Seoul, take a 2 hour 10 min bus ride from the Express Bus Terminal (고속터미널) to Jeomchon Intercity and Express Bus Terminal (점촌시외고속버스터미널). At the Home Plus bus stop (홈플러스 정류장), about 173m away from Jeomchon terminal, take the number 21 bus for 35 stops (~1 hr 16 min ride) to Mungyeong Saenae Provinical Park bus stop (문경새재도립공원 정류장).

Note that the open set would still be a 1.5km distance away from the bus stop, however; so best to take a taxi from Jeomcheon Terminal, if available.

source https://koreandramaland.com/listings/mungyeong-saenae-open-film-set/ 

According to this post, they are now currently filming episode 13 . 

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Omg Park Il Do's origin 🤣 

Not-oppa is gonna be a villain again, and I'm so excited! But I might just read the recaps because I'm scared. 

Edit: Sunghoon looks bulked up here but he's surprisingly skinny on Running Man (he said he doesn't go to the gym and his hobby is lying in bed 🤣🤣). 

Edited by jeijei
  • Haha 2

OMG! What did I just watch, @mademoiselle?! Ok, before getting into the trailer, JDY looks great at the press conference! I'm glad he didn't go for that oversized suit look. :taebtsthanks: In fact, all three of them look very dashing in their suits. I wished Kim Dong Jun wore a tailored suit too. The brown/tan oversized suit ages him a bit. 

JDY and PSH! :wow:

NFeNR5n.jpg

Spoiler

JoZmFkH.jpg

8m3oT3I.jpg

L4RUHrZ.jpg

fZ9tnN6.jpg

Credit 1

Now, that trailer....they are definitely zombies. I know the director (or someone) spoke up and said that they weren't zombies but everything about them is similar to how zombies are portrayed in shows. I guess we'll have to wait to see when the drama drops, but for now I agreed that it's more zombie-like. 

The one scene that I'm bewildered by is the one when they cut off the female zombie's head. WHAT?! I might have to watch the drama in the mornings because not sure if I want to watch this before going to bed. :pandasadspoon:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Is PSH someone's Oppa? Yours @Tofu? I know his face but I don't think I watch many/any of his dramas, haha.

I finally watch the trailer and it looks really interesting. It seems to include some politics too (between the king and the son). It looks like a combination of zombies & vampires to be honest. For one zombie doesn't suck blood/life out of another and in this version this one does. Zombies can only be killed if the heads are cut off, so this one is too... I don't know, I guess the writer created a new species, LOL.

Running Man Highlight

I like how Dong Yoon look at the near end... :wow:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1